Why have BLM riots stopped…basically all BLM acitivity? Did police stop hunting down and murdering black people?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I do not see BLM all over TV and online news at all anymore, only to discuss those BLM members arrested for running a scam.

Why did APPARENTLY BLM stop their activites?

One can only conclude they completed their mission and police are defunded and the police no longer murder blacks.

It surely has nothing to do with Democrats polling poorly for the upcoming midterms…right?

BLM protests have been tied to high profile cases of police abuse

Haven’t seen any recently

Maybe the police regulations imposed and high visibility because of BLM are taking effect

Last edited:
We can look at it as an amazing success story,

BLM was so successful at getting police defunded and stopping the mass murder of blacks by cops, that they are done.

All it took was a few hundred million dollars donated by big corporations.

They will be back in the year leading up to the next election after the mid terms.

So I guess police took a break from murdering blacks?

Nope! Here is one:

Why was George Floyd’s life more important than that black guy?

POLICE ARE STILL MURDERING BLACKS! WHERE IS BLM?!

I do not see BLM all over TV and online news at all anymore, only to discuss those BLM members arrested for running a scam.

One can only conclude they completed their mission and police are defunded and the police no longer murder blacks.

It surely has nothing to do with Democrats polling poorly for the upcoming midterms…right?

The DNC has told them to STFU until after the mid terms.

The DNC has told them to STFU until after the mid terms.

This is the answer.

It was all bullshit.

It was not about cops killng blacks. It was to cause civil unrest to affect the 2020 election.

Anyone who actually DONATED to the SCAM is beyond retarded….just a good blind sheep left wing cult member.

You fools need to wake up and realize that once you are no longer of use to the elite leftists, you will be discarded.

Nope! Here is one:

Was this person in custody, handcuffed and face down on the ground when he was killed?

Go check out a high end restaurants, you will find it full of blacks throwing stacks and stacks of money around because cops stop pulling them over. They can’t complete a sentence but they have money lol

Blacks got tired of doing it and quit. They aren't exactly known for working hard and showing ambition.

Nope! Here is one:

Why do you guys suck at comparisons?

Charging Police with a wooden stake in your hand is not the same as a cop kneeling on your neck while you are handcuffed and begging that you cannot breathe

This is the answer.

It was all bullshit.

It was not about cops killng blacks. It was to cause civil unrest to affect the 2020 election.

Anyone who actually DONATED to the SCAM is beyond retarded….just a good blind sheep left wing cult member.

You fools need to wake up and realize that once you are no longer of use to the elite leftists, you will be discarded.
This. ^^^

Stupid ,dems just called up BLM ,that is a idea and not a organization and said stop with the BLM protest and they just stopped , one of the top most stupid comment of the year.

Go check out a high end restaurants, you will find it full of blacks throwing stacks and stacks of money around because cops stop pulling them over. They can’t complete a sentence but they have money lol
The rights hate party well represented by a massive majority of which are hate driven bigots.Lets hear it for the right wing. The old fat white mans party.

No, not yet.

The Clinton people (Marc Elias and them) are in there trying to clean up the books, but it won't work. We know exactly what happened.
Just like Hillary who you have been trying to indict for 30 years

Any day now

Problem is the courts demand evidence not internet rumors

Just like Hillary who you have been trying to indict for 30 years

Any day now

Problem is the courts demand evidence not internet rumors
You party is in trouble when everything about it is built on q anon lies and distortions. The Clinton nonsense and the commie crap is a hoot and the old fat white men are simply volunteering to tell you how brain dead they are.

Forum List

Back