Why don't Black Lives Matter protest Blacks Killing Blacks?

I get it. But you don't. You have lied about me not complimenting whites.

Nope, I stated my opinion only, which I assure you, I'm not fucking lying about. If you've complimented whites, terrific. Gold star for you. I don't give a shit. What I said is I've never seen it. You can't seem to differentiate accusations from opinions. There's another faction in here that operates on the daily using the exact same involuntary paranoid responses. Ask around, maybe you've heard of them. They're real fans of an orange guy.

Furthermore the fact there are numerous racist threads by whites here falsely accusing blacks of things seems to escape you.

It doesn't escape me. Yet, you come to a board with a majority of Cult45 racists and are outraged that there is a majority of Cult45 racist comments. Self fulfilling prophesy, no?

I post what whites have done, continue doing and the damage it's caused the black community those like you refuse to see.

Yeah. You group an entire race to one specific activity, exactly like ignorant racists and division pimps do. You do it all the time. Would you like examples? Because buddy, they exist. The search function works here pretty well.

I am under no obligation to compliment whites no matter how butthurt you get.

Now you're going to pretend post #66 doesn't exist? for fucks sake...

Until the racism from whites ends here there are no compliments to be had outside of individual white who have shown they are not racist.

Whoopee. When are you ever going to address cleaning up your own backyard? IMO, you address racial issues from the position of bomb thrower, just like every other dime-a-dozen racist on this board. I already know I'll get *crickets* as a response. Just doing what everybody else is doing doesn't isn't brave. It's simply perpetuating the status quo.

So learn how to read

Ironic.

and maybe if you're able to get beyond the word white before fragility sets in, you might understand that my arguments are legitimate.

If you used one iota of critical thought, you'd realize I'm the guy trying to drill down and understand. You are shitting on me for that curiosity. Congratulations, you're exactly like everyone else.

Last edited:
It is the ignorant refrain sung by white racists here at USMB.

Blacks who murder other blacks get prison sentences. This is called justice. Police get paid leave and the pig who murdered George Floyd will get paid pension. Police rarely even get indicted for killing us, much less go to trial. That's not justice. BLM and those supporting this cause are asking that justice be equally applied.

Why Black Lives Matter doesn't focus on ā€˜black-on-blackā€™ crime
Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

The Black Lives Matter movement is in the national spotlight again this month, following the high-profile killings of two black men by police and the killings of police officers by black men in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

With the movementā€™s attention comes a familiar refrain: Why doesnā€™t Black Lives Matter focus on ā€œblack-on-blackā€ crime?

Itā€™s a question asked, in various forms, from Facebook to cable networks to comments on this site. The answer, one writer says, is Black Lives Matter isnā€™t solely focused on the loss of black lives but also on a lack of justice.

ā€œWhen a civilian has committed a violent crime, theyā€™re generally arrested, tried and then convicted,ā€ Franchesca Ramsey, a writer and activist who discusses race, explains in the MTV series Decoded (which you can watch here in full).

ā€œConversely, thereā€™s a lot of evidence that itā€™s very rare to secure an indictment against a police officer for excessive force. And an indictment is just a trial; it isnā€™t even a conviction.ā€

ā€œBlack Lives Matter isnā€™t just about the loss of life, which is always terrible. Itā€™s about the lack of consequences when black lives are taken at the hands of police.ā€

Thank you......from and old white guy
Not all whites are racists, unfortunately non racist whites sometimes bear the burden because of racists. Thank you for not being a racist.

Not all blacks are criminals,unfortunately the ones that aren't bear the burden because of black criminals.
Take BLM for instance. They riot,loot and destroy on live television in large numbers for all to see.
It's a real shame what they're doing to hard working honest blacks.
Since the majority of crime is committed by whites and the majority of looters and rioters in the 2 percent of the protesters who did so are also white, your comment reveals that you are a fool.
At some point another type of message has to be sent out. The riots need to stop now. Maybe this will be the time you see what you want or believe will improve things.
At some point you'll stop talking about riots that happened over a month ago.

Yeah...and someday you'll shut your fried chicken hole about an event that happened over a 150 years ago.

When you stop talking about an event that happened in 1776, let me know.

Can you point out my post talking about 1776?
Considering the fact that I have talked about what has happened since slavery since I joined, your dumb ass claims about slavery is the pussy dodge punks like you use to deny that your white asses have benefitted from racism. And as you will be celebrating July th 4th, then you need to consider your position. You also need then, to drop the punk ass argument about how democrats owned slaves. This also eliminates you talking about the republican party as the party of Lincoln. I can go on and on with this junior. The fact is that you and the other racists here are scared to discuss what whites have done since slavery.

I never owned any slaves nor have my ancestors.
If you cant get over something that happened long before you were born you have mental problems.
Werent you crying over the confederate loser statues being torn down?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Blacks who murder other blacks get prison sentences. This is called justice. Police get paid leave and the pig who murdered George Floyd will get paid pension. Police rarely even get indicted for killing us, much less go to trial. That's not justice. BLM and those supporting this cause are asking that justice be equally applied.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

The Black Lives Matter movement is in the national spotlight again this month, following the high-profile killings of two black men by police and the killings of police officers by black men in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

With the movementā€™s attention comes a familiar refrain: Why doesnā€™t Black Lives Matter focus on ā€œblack-on-blackā€ crime?

Itā€™s a question asked, in various forms, from Facebook to cable networks to comments on this site. The answer, one writer says, is Black Lives Matter isnā€™t solely focused on the loss of black lives but also on a lack of justice.

ā€œWhen a civilian has committed a violent crime, theyā€™re generally arrested, tried and then convicted,ā€ Franchesca Ramsey, a writer and activist who discusses race, explains in the MTV series Decoded (which you can watch here in full).

ā€œConversely, thereā€™s a lot of evidence that itā€™s very rare to secure an indictment against a police officer for excessive force. And an indictment is just a trial; it isnā€™t even a conviction.ā€

ā€œBlack Lives Matter isnā€™t just about the loss of life, which is always terrible. Itā€™s about the lack of consequences when black lives are taken at the hands of police.ā€

Not all whites are racists, unfortunately non racist whites sometimes bear the burden because of racists. Thank you for not being a racist.

Not all blacks are criminals,unfortunately the ones that aren't bear the burden because of black criminals.
Take BLM for instance. They riot,loot and destroy on live television in large numbers for all to see.
Since the majority of crime is committed by whites and the majority of looters and rioters in the 2 percent of the protesters who did so are also white, your comment reveals that you are a fool.
At some point another type of message has to be sent out. The riots need to stop now. Maybe this will be the time you see what you want or believe will improve things.

Yeah...and someday you'll shut your fried chicken hole about an event that happened over a 150 years ago.

Considering the fact that I have talked about what has happened since slavery since I joined, your dumb ass claims about slavery is the pussy dodge punks like you use to deny that your white asses have benefitted from racism. And as you will be celebrating July th 4th, then you need to consider your position. You also need then, to drop the punk ass argument about how democrats owned slaves. This also eliminates you talking about the republican party as the party of Lincoln. I can go on and on with this junior. The fact is that you and the other racists here are scared to discuss what whites have done since slavery.

If you cant get over something that happened long before you were born you have mental problems.

^ this. This squared!
"If you cant get over something that happened long before you were born you have mental problems."

Whoopee. When are you ever going to address cleaning up your own backyard? IMO, you address racial issues from the position of bomb thrower, just like every other dime-a-dozen racist on this board. I already know I'll get *crickets* as a response. Just doing what everybody else is doing doesn't isn't brave. It's simply perpetuating the status quo.

I worked for 32 years in the black community. You talk about cleaning up our own backyard. Our backyard is dirty because of white racism. You seem to be ignorant to the reality of what white racism is and the systemic aspect of it. I address racial issues with the facts. Facts those like you choose to deny or try dismissing with sad sorry excuses. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. End that and then black communities can work on fixing the psychological trauma we have been forced to endure for 400 years.

Yeah. You group an entire race to one specific activity, exactly like ignorant racists and division pimps do. You do it all the time. Would you like examples? Because buddy, they exist. The search function works here pretty well.

Since I have stated on numerous occasions that not all whites are racists, tha I have specifically referred to whites practicing racism as "white racists" or "racist whites", it would seem that you have a reading comprehension problem. So you go on and search to find where I have said all whites are racists and let me know. I should not have to repeat not all whites to people who brag about their superior IQ after the first time I stated that not all whites are racists.

Nope, I stated my opinion only, which I assure you, I'm not fucking lying about. If you've complimented whites, terrific. Gold star for you. I don't give a shit. What I said is I've never seen it. You can't seem to differentiate accusations from opinions. There's another faction in here that operates on the daily using the exact same involuntary paranoid responses. Ask around, maybe you've heard of them. They're real fans of an orange guy.

You have seen it but you didn't pay attention to it. You are trying to call me a racist, but you did accuse me of not complimenting whites. Whether thats your opinion or not, it is an accusation. I joined this forum before trump and I have a right to be outraged by racism that I get told by whites like you is a thing of the past.

Now you're going to pretend post #66 doesn't exist? for fucks sake...

I'm not trying to pretend anything.

If you used one iota of critical thought, you'd realize I'm the guy trying to drill down and understand. You are shitting on me for that curiosity. Congratulations, you're exactly like everyone else.

I think if you look at your response to me when I tried to be complimentary to you, if you are an adult, you understand that you earned that disdain.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

^ this. This squared!
"If you cant get over something that happened long before you were born you have mental problems."
So youre good with tearing down the confederate statues of the traitors and all slave owners?

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

^ this. This squared!
So youre good with tearing down the confederate statues of the traitors and all slave owners?

No, that's part of the heritage of the democrat Party and uniquely America culture. I'm not OK with the American Taliban tearing it down

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

I get what you're saying, but it calls into question BLM's sincerity when they only bitch about black lives when it supports an agenda.

Couple that with this:

9808627.jpeg

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71mzDHapBrL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png
CPCN_flag.jpg
41C2TnGKKXL._SX425_.jpg

And THIS:

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-White-Flat_grande.jpg

images
images
images

And it REALLY appears like "black lives" is the least of BLM's agenda.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

^ this. This squared!

My last name is English. At it's root, it is a reminder that my ancestors were owned by a british family. So for those who want to talk crazy, when you sign your name if it is not a reminder of who owned your family, do not try posting shit about something that ended 150 years ago. And since I have challenged the racist whites here to discuss what happened since slavery, the consistent references to slavery show where the mental problem is.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

^ this. This squared!

No, that's part of the heritage of the democrat Party and uniquely America culture. I'm not OK with the American Taliban tearing it down
So you have mental problems then.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

^ this. This squared!

No it is part of a nation that waged war against the US. You see, the problem with you trying to make the confederacy democrat is that the republican party was created by anti slavery democrats. The American Taliban supports the maintenance of confederate symbols.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

I get what you're saying, but it calls into question BLM's sincerity when they only bitch about black lives when it supports an agenda.

Couple that with this:

9808627.jpeg

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71mzDHapBrL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png
CPCN_flag.jpg
41C2TnGKKXL._SX425_.jpg

And THIS:

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-White-Flat_grande.jpg

images
images
images

And it REALLY appears like "black lives" is the least of BLM's agenda.
White racists said the same things about King.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

^ this. This squared!

No it is part of a nation that waged war against the US. You see, the problem with you trying to make the confederacy democrat is that the republican party was created by anti slavery democrats. The American Taliban supports the maintenance of confederate symbols.

You just out of your fucking mind. There's no other explanation. It's like when FDR (D) experimented on black by letting syphilis go untreated just to see what it's like.

You're just plain fucking nuts

Our backyard is dirty because of white racism. You seem to be ignorant to the reality of what white racism is and the systemic aspect of it.

I know what racism is. Do the melanin levels in the people participating in it make any difference whatsoever? In 2020, blaming racism for your circumstance is a played out excuse to keep a gigantic chip on your shoulder and subsequently shoulder any responsibility for any sort of wrongdoings going on in your community. Neat trick, but it's bullshit just the same, no matter who you are.

I understand racism as an institutional concept, not systemic. I haven't seen any data from your community or the media that sufficiently supports it either. Now that's it's the hot talking point, I hear the term 'systemic racism' 75 times a day, and your community is doing a piss poor job at making it any clearer to other communities. No context is ever provided. No proof of concept is ever provided. We just nod, shake our heads, wring our hands and say it's 'bad'. To me, it's playing with phrasing to be relevant to our current situation. I invite you to change my view, if it's not too much to ask.

Again, neat trick.

I address racial issues with the facts. Facts those like you choose to deny or try dismissing with sad sorry excuses.

And I'm telling you I may see some facts, but I also see a shitload of personal bias. You say I choose to deny things when you have no idea about what I think. You just tell me what I'm supposed to think, as if any additional opinions I mat have are fodder for dismissal. Is this your idea of a rational dialogue?

End that and then black communities can work on fixing the psychological trauma we have been forced to endure for 400 years.

There's work to be done at both ends.

You have seen it but you didn't pay attention to it.

Telling me what I think. Again. Are you a mind reader?

You are trying to call me a racist, but you did accuse me of not complimenting whites.

Correct. I've never seen you compliment whites. You can prove me wrong with quotations and I can correct that impression. You didn't offer to do that before (though I see you now created a thread to do just that. convenient.). I'm just supposed to take your word for it on a semi-anonymous message board. Right.

I think if you look at your response to me when I tried to be complimentary to you, if you are an adult, you understand that you earned that disdain.

I earn all sorts of disdain here. You'll have to be a little more specific.

I worked for 32 years in the black community. You talk about cleaning up our own backyard. Our backyard is dirty because of white racism. .....

What a load of moronic racist crap.

You are a race baiting asshole.

Our backyard is dirty because of white racism. You seem to be ignorant to the reality of what white racism is and the systemic aspect of it.

I know what racism is. Do the melanin levels in the people participating in it make any difference whatsoever? In 2020, blaming racism for your circumstance is a played out excuse to keep a gigantic chip on your shoulder and subsequently shoulder any responsibility for any sort of wrongdoings going on in your community. Neat trick, but it's bullshit just the same, no matter who you are.

I understand racism as an institutional concept, not systemic. I haven't seen any data from your community or the media that sufficiently supports it either. Now that's it's the hot talking point, I hear the term 'systemic racism' 75 times a day, and your community is doing a piss poor job at making it any clearer to other communities. No context is ever provided. No proof of concept is ever provided. We just nod, shake our heads, wring our hands and say it's 'bad'. To me, it's playing with phrasing to be relevant to our current situation. I invite you to change my view, if it's not too much to ask.

Again, neat trick.

I address racial issues with the facts. Facts those like you choose to deny or try dismissing with sad sorry excuses.

And I'm telling you I may see some facts, but I also see a shitload of personal bias. You say I choose to deny things when you have no idea about what I think. You just tell me what I'm supposed to think, as if any additional opinions I mat have are fodder for dismissal. Is this your idea of a rational dialogue?

End that and then black communities can work on fixing the psychological trauma we have been forced to endure for 400 years.

There's work to be done at both ends.

FYI, speaking for myself and for a large and I hope ever growing number of whites,

we are fucking done doing shit in regards to this issue.

DONE.

And we are doing zero additional shit.

NOt one thing. NOt one action. I won't pick my nose, to "do work on my end" with regards to "white racism". I won't pay one dime, that is not taken by force. I will not sacrifice one minute of effort or one right or anything.

I will give you this.

1593633739157.png

Blacks who murder other blacks get prison sentences. This is called justice
Almost all are unsolved because blacks wonā€™t snitch lol again your wrong
I'm black and you're wrong. Blacks who murder other blacks get prison sentences. White who are racists believe blacks don't tell police when they see a murder.
Interracial violence numbers are overwhelmingly black on white, again most black on black crime goes unsolved, the data doesnā€™t support your claims.. why do you continue to lie?
.IM2 has me on ignore or doesn't want to reply to my FACTS---hahhah
like:
whites 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
twice the amount..ten times the rate

blacks rape at twice the rate

.....hate crimes at twice the rate--but according to IM2 that's ok because they commit the crime against other blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blacks who murder other blacks get prison sentences. This is called justice
Almost all are unsolved because blacks wonā€™t snitch lol again your wrong
I'm black and you're wrong. Blacks who murder other blacks get prison sentences. White who are racists believe blacks don't tell police when they see a murder.
Interracial violence numbers are overwhelmingly black on white, again most black on black crime goes unsolved, the data doesnā€™t support your claims.. why do you continue to lie?
.IM2 has me on ignore or doesn't want to reply to my FACTS---hahhah
like:
whites 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
twice the amount..ten times the rate

blacks rape at twice the rate

.....hate crimes at twice the rate--but according to IM2 that's ok because they commit the crime against other blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM2 is one of the worst race baiting assholes on this site.

Josh Hafner
USA TODAY

Werent you crying over the confederate loser statues being torn down?

Nope...
Said it was ISIS like and stupid as hell.

MOST WHITES dont know other blacks simply REFUSE to tell the police who killed who- its being a snitch and sell out and absolutely frowned upon in the ghetto.
Most white who have never spent time in the black community make idiotic and untrue comments. Whites don't like snitches either. Look at what you boyfriend trump said about rats, then stfu.

DONT need to spend time there lmfao- its all over the news, generational welfare, crime, drive byes single parent homes, or projects, drugs, unemployment, gangs, unemployed etc.

Forum List

Back