Why doesn't Utah have school shootings?

When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plan into a tall building?

Well, it was the LDS Iron County militia who wiped out a wagon train for 130 folks just because they could. It was the largest religious terrorist attack of its time.

We live now, not in the 19th century. Hate to break the news to you.

Asked and answered.

Utah has plenty of shootings.

Focusing on school is just an ignorant way to count and get the numbers you want, tell your lies.

Utah Mall Shooting - Photo 1 - Pictures - CBS News

Utah also has a terrible problem with prescription pill abuse.
Does having dicks up your ass impact your literacy? Look at the title. it says SCHOOL shootings. A mall isn't a school.

Public mass shootings are still groups of people killed, just like the movie theatre one in colorado.

The groups of people who die are not irrelevant just because it didn't happen in school.

Utah has violent shootings and you want to act like that's trivial if it didn't happen in school?

One third of Utah inmates are sex offenders, the highest percentage in the nation.

That means about one in three criminals has sexually abused a boy or girl, raped a woman, exploited a minor, enticed children over the Internet, had sex with a teenager or sodomized a child.

The vast majority of the 1,892 currently incarcerated sex offenders prey on children.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...s-sex-offenders-and-their-victims.html?pg=all

They don't shoot their kids they just rape and molest them.

Last edited:

Utah has plenty of shootings.

Focusing on school is just an ignorant way to count and get the numbers you want, tell your lies.

Utah Mall Shooting - Photo 1 - Pictures - CBS News

Utah also has a terrible problem with prescription pill abuse.
Does having dicks up your ass impact your literacy? Look at the title. it says SCHOOL shootings. A mall isn't a school.
your obsession with getting ass fucked permeates everything you say...

Well, no, I wouldn't because Muslims aren't brainwashed (as can be seen by the fact that most of them are as secular as Christians are) nor do they have a particularly high suicide rate.
Muslims aren't brainwashed but Mormons are? When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plan into a tall building?

Again, you think Terrorism is about religion and not about the fact that we've killed a lot more of them than they've killed of us.

What is the definition of Jihad?

When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plan into a tall building?

Well, it was the LDS Iron County militia who wiped out a wagon train for 130 folks just because they could. It was the largest religious terrorist attack of its time.

We live now, not in the 19th century. Hate to break the news to you.

I guess he's stuck back in the slavery days, a time he seems to want to live in.

Maybe you need to read up on the Utah War, or how revenge against the United States was in the Mormon Temple Pledge up until the 1930's.

And again, they flew planes into buildings because we starved 500,000 Iraqi children and occuppied their countries either directly or through proxies (Israel).

Irrelevant.

You made a claim now I have asked you to support it.

When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plane into a tall building?

I did answer your question. I am sorry you were too stupid to understand the answer.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

No you did not answer the question, I want a time and place and the Mormons name that called for Jihad and or flew a plane into the side of a building, or who has commented a terrorist act against anyone.

oh and by the way you went full retard when you made the claim and now refuse to support that claim.

Last edited:
Much better. I'm all for the Mormans killing themselves. :clap:

Any way to get them to speed it up?

Your thoughts?

Tell them the truth about Joseph Smith?

As long as there are old creepy men that need to legally have sex with very young girls the Morman religion is safe. I guess we should just count it as a blessing that the Mormans don't recognise same sex marriage. At least the young boys are sort of safe from these pedifiles. For now.. :lol:

We do know that some Muslims have a taste for young girls.

Tell them the truth about Joseph Smith?

As long as there are old creepy men that need to legally have sex with very young girls the Morman religion is safe. I guess we should just count it as a blessing that the Mormans don't recognise same sex marriage. At least the young boys are sort of safe from these pedifiles. For now.. :lol:

We do know that some Muslims have a taste for young girls.
who's we?

As a practicing Mormon most Mormons believe Christ atonement doesn't cover murder so there isn't the culture in Utah of shooting someone and everything will turn out hunky dory in the after life
Another reason is a large pct. of HS students in Utah attend religious classes every day.

Forum List

Back