Why doesn't Utah have school shootings?

Muslims aren't brainwashed but Mormons are? When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plan into a tall building?

Again, you think Terrorism is about religion and not about the fact that we've killed a lot more of them than they've killed of us.

No Joe you aren't going to be allowed to deflect this one.
When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plan into a tall building?

Answer or shut the fuck up.

Maybe you need to read up on the Utah War, or how revenge against the United States was in the Mormon Temple Pledge up until the 1930's.

And again, they flew planes into buildings because we starved 500,000 Iraqi children and occuppied their countries either directly or through proxies (Israel).

Tell them the truth about Joseph Smith?

What's the truth?

Oh, and not everyone in Utah is LDS. I know it sounds weird but there are other religions in the state as well.

I'm sure there are... there's all those LDS splinter groups where they have multiple wives, for instance. They didn't get the memo God wasn't cool with Polygamy.

The truth. Joseph Smith was a two bit con artist who made up a religion so he could screw little girls.

He was kind of the David Koresh of his day.

LDS prohibits Polygamy.

I don't think there's much difference between Joseph Smith and any other founder of a religion. At least he didn't murder thousands and sleep with children.

Would you say such a thing about muslims? No you wouldn't. Coward.

Well, no, I wouldn't because Muslims aren't brainwashed (as can be seen by the fact that most of them are as secular as Christians are) nor do they have a particularly high suicide rate.

I've read that atheists have higher suicide rates than religious folks.

Active members were found to be seven times less likely to commit suicide than their less-active peers, according to the study.

"Many factors of religiosity relate to lowered suicide rates," Hilton said. "Latter-day Saints believe in a higher being, an afterlife, and the sanctity of life. They believe life, in and of itself, is precious. The church also has an elaborate social support system."

url][/INDENT]

Um, yeah, so what?

How about the kid who doesn't want to be in the cult anymore, and his family shuns him?

Again, you think Terrorism is about religion and not about the fact that we've killed a lot more of them than they've killed of us.

When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plan into a tall building?

Maybe you need to read up on the Utah War, or how revenge against the United States was in the Mormon Temple Pledge up until the 1930's.

And again, they flew planes into buildings because we starved 500,000 Iraqi children and occuppied their countries either directly or through proxies (Israel).

Irrelevant.

You made a claim now I have asked you to support it.

When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plane into a tall building?

Well, no, I wouldn't because Muslims aren't brainwashed (as can be seen by the fact that most of them are as secular as Christians are) nor do they have a particularly high suicide rate.

I've read that atheists have higher suicide rates than religious folks.

Active members were found to be seven times less likely to commit suicide than their less-active peers, according to the study.

"Many factors of religiosity relate to lowered suicide rates," Hilton said. "Latter-day Saints believe in a higher being, an afterlife, and the sanctity of life. They believe life, in and of itself, is precious. The church also has an elaborate social support system."

url][/INDENT]

Um, yeah, so what?

How about the kid who doesn't want to be in the cult anymore, and his family shuns him?

LDS isn't a cult. You'd be surprised how many normal people are active members.

Irrelevant.

You made a claim now I have asked you to support it.

When was the last time a Mormon was in the news calling for Jihad? When has a Mormon ever flew a plane into a tall building?

I did answer your question. I am sorry you were too stupid to understand the answer.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

Can't you feel the love? Liberals seem to be the most intolerant group of hypocrites on the face of this planet.

Because the kids are all brainwashed Mormon Zombies?

What they do have is one of the highest teen suicide rates in the country, though.

Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

gun grabbing limpwristedness is both gay and fringe.........

"Meanwhile, a majority of Americans — approximately three out of four — oppose a ban on the possession of handguns for everyone who is not a police officer or “authorized person.” As indicated by the chart below, that 74 percent figure is the all-time high for opposition to banning handguns."

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

God I love the gun grabber threads..........:rock::rock::rock:

Proof that the Muslim religion is better than the Christians and the Mormans. At least the Muslims are trained to have absolute faith that they are right PLUS they have the added bonus of being able to legally fuck 12 year olds.

Irrelevant response to the question. try again.
the question was irrelevant to begin with .
any answer must be just as irrelevant..

What's the truth?

Oh, and not everyone in Utah is LDS. I know it sounds weird but there are other religions in the state as well.

I'm sure there are... there's all those LDS splinter groups where they have multiple wives, for instance. They didn't get the memo God wasn't cool with Polygamy.

The truth. Joseph Smith was a two bit con artist who made up a religion so he could screw little girls.

He was kind of the David Koresh of his day.

LDS prohibits Polygamy.

I don't think there's much difference between Joseph Smith and any other founder of a religion. At least he didn't murder thousands and sleep with children.
half truth .
the mainstream LDS does but the FLDS DOESN'T.
THEY BOTH CLAIM TO BE THE TRUE MORMON CHURCH...

Utah has plenty of shootings.

Focusing on school is just an ignorant way to count and get the numbers you want, tell your lies.

Utah Mall Shooting - Photo 1 - Pictures - CBS News

Utah also has a terrible problem with prescription pill abuse.
Does having dicks up your ass impact your literacy? Look at the title. it says SCHOOL shootings. A mall isn't a school.

Well, it was the LDS Iron County militia who wiped out a wagon train for 130 folks just because they could. It was the largest religious terrorist attack of its time.

Well, it was the LDS Iron County militia who wiped out a wagon train for 130 folks just because they could. It was the largest religious terrorist attack of its time.

We live now, not in the 19th century. Hate to break the news to you.

Forum List

Back