Why does the left hate the NRA?

Dunno. The NRA isn't particularly a friend of liberty. It is only because their membership doesn't generally undertand the concept of Individual liberty themselves that the NRA gets away with the charade of pretending to be something they aren't.

Because they have turned themselves into a political organization that is promoting the insane amount of guns in this country?

Because they buy legislators and prevent sensible gun regulations from being enacted?

Because they are a tool of the Russians?

Yea...those things

Because they have turned themselves into a political organization that is promoting the insane amount of guns in this country?

Because they buy legislators and prevent sensible gun regulations from being enacted?

Yea...those things

Protecting the 2nd amendment?

Why don't the left just say they hate the 2nd and get it over with?

I don't hate the 2A.

I simply don't think it applies.

We no longer have a militia

And I'm not anti-gun. I own four

Yea...those things

So you ok with the ACLU stopping sensible immigration laws?

Or sensible voter ID laws?

I don't hate the 2A.

I simply don't think it applies.

We no longer have a militia

And I'm not anti-gun. I own four

It appears we do still have militia in this country, who told you we didn't?

Yea...those things

You'll never get an honest answer from any of these scum.

Because they ask people for money....I used to be a member but don't see the need anymore. My guns are safe. Just put my feet rifle away for another year. Nobody is going to take it.

Yea...those things

Of course they really hate the 2nd amendment.. but they can't say it out loud.

Just a question I don't get...

Please explain it to me...

Been explained her many times.

The NRA is hated because their first reaction to any mass shooting is, "How can we make it easier to keep guns in the hands of crazy people, because they are our best customers."

Still mad the Chicago's gun ban was found un- constitutional?

And the only way possible was the NRAs money to bring it to the supreme Court or it still would be in effect.

Yup that's why you hate the NRA.

Yea...those things

Of course they really hate the 2nd amendment.. but they can't say it out loud.

gun banners.png

The Gun Owners of America is the only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington.

I'd suggest that if people really want their right to own guns defended, get as far away as the NRA as possible. NRA is no friend of Individual liberty. They're in bed with the very government goons who want to regulate your rights.

I've been meaning to start a thread about how the NRA actually works against your rights rather than for them. .

Last edited:

700 shooting so far this year... yes, I'm not happy about that.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

And the only way possible was the NRAs money to bring it to the supreme Court or it still would be in effect.

I'm sure the 700 people killed a year would be happy to hear that. "We could have protected you, but the NRA spent a lot of money to make it easier for crazy people to get guns."

Like the guy who just shot the cop at Mercy Hospital. Had a restraining order from his Ex-wife, got thrown out of the fire academy for bullying female cadets... still able to buy a shitload of guns... because that's the NRA way.

It I funny how the left so desperately wants to get money out of politics yet money is the only way to protect the Constitution..

The NRA protects the 2nd

The ACLU protects the 14th..

It takes money to file lawsuits..

700 shooting so far this year... yes, I'm not happy about that.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

I'm sure the 700 people killed a year would be happy to hear that. "We could have protected you, but the NRA spent a lot of money to make it easier for crazy people to get guns."

Like the guy who just shot the cop at Mercy Hospital. Had a restraining order from his Ex-wife, got thrown out of the fire academy for bullying female cadets... still able to buy a shitload of guns... because that's the NRA way.

They are protecting the 2nd maybe we should concentrate on the root cause?

Forum List

Back