Why does it take so long for Uber Drivers to roll down the window once they arrive??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I get so sick of trying to see who is in the car. Then it may not even be the person. Plus I send a detail message saying....what I am wearing and that I am holding a bag and they still don't roll down the fucking window once they get to my location.

LYFT drivers don't do that but Uber is cheaper.

I get so sick of trying to see who is in the car. Then it may not even be the person. Plus I send a detail message saying....what I am wearing and that I am holding a bag and they still don't roll down the fucking window once they get to my location.

.....it's because you're black.

I want your life that you are so content you literally kvetch over silly, stupid things.

Congrats!

But they already know me is black because the pic is in my uber profile

Buy your own wheels

Do you ever get any hot looking Uber drivers?

Yes but since me is a tall black man I just speak and that's it. I don't want to make any female uber driver uncomfortable

But they already know me is black because the pic is in my uber profile

Ya almost have the ebonics down....

The drivers are waiting to see if you’re toting a peach pie first.

Buy your own wheels

Too much financial aggravation

Why does it take so long for Uber Drivers to roll down the window once they arrive??

Have you ever tried to pull up a zipper in the sitting position? It's hard.

Buy your own wheels

Too much financial aggravation

How is it aggravating?
Ya buy a vehicle,pay the monthly payment and your insurance.
Wait a minute....do you happen to be an illegal?
We all know those MFrs never have insurance.

I want your life that you are so content you literally kvetch over silly, stupid things.

Congrats!
You should see his anal retention collection?

Congrats!
You should see his anal retention collection?

Thank you, no.

Forum List

Back