Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still thinks all whites get freebies because some whites did in the past. My grandfathers fought in WWI, my dad and uncles in WWII, and Korea. The government did not give any of them freebies.
whites never got freebies

You got feed a crock of shit growing up, whites didnt receive anything. Or perhaps you can explain to me what all my family all my relatives all the people I knew growing up were given, be specific now.
History shows that what I said is true. What year were your grandparents born?

I never said that. You can't find that comment because it's never been said. And why you racists actually think blacks believe what you do is a testament to your cognitive dissonance.

Blacks have not had 160 years to do shit. There is the matter of the years from 1863 until 1965 that you're too much of a pussy to face. And even after the civil rights bill was passed, whites still refuse to follow the laws. So it doesn't matter if I came over here in a boat you stupid motherfucker. I was born in 1961, when I was born blacks still were not protected by the constitution. And if you think that white people just magically gave us equal opportunity when Johnson signed the law, the words you post today show the continuing refusal of whites to abide by those laws. Your white ass is full of excuses, but excuses don't count. Reality does.

Look at this forum and quit lying to your white ass about racism being in the past. Blacks today ARE delivering the message of Martin Luther King. Not the imaginary black man you racists made up. We don't tell ourselves we are victims, that white racist gaslighting. The fact is we still face white racism. Those like you continue practicing it, then lie about how it's all in the past.

So shut the fuck up white boy. The only people feeding themselves victimhood is you.
i-SQVGFnM-S.jpg

IM2 is simply a white troll. He would argue with a fence post. He only posts about race because he knows his outrageous arguments will get a response.

i-SfsW42g-S.jpg

IM2 is simply a white troll. He would argue with a fence post. He only posts about race because he knows his outrageous arguments will get a response.

i-SfsW42g-S.jpg
I am a 60 year old black man. You keep lying about a comment I never made that you can't seem to find in order to prove your claim.

Molly,

Whites got freebies in the past and do so now.

You really need to shut up because you're the main winner of affirmative action.

Maybe we shouldn’t. But let’s be honest, can you really say your own community is doing a good job addressing its own problems?

Maybe we shouldn’t. But let’s be honest, can you really say your own community is doing a good job addressing its own problems?
Let's be honest, have whites stopped being racists? Because the root cause of our problem is white racism. So perhaps whites should start to listen instead of trying to tell us what we need to do.

I am a 60 year old black man. You keep lying about a comment I never made that you can't seem to find in order to prove your claim.
Pot meet kettle, lol. You call virtually all white posters racists, when there is zero proof.

Let's be honest, have whites stopped being racists? Because the root cause of our problem is white racism. So perhaps whites should start to listen instead of trying to tell us what we need to do.
Perhaps you should focus on your statement by Malcom X and not look to whites to solve your problems. If I were a black man in America I would be delighted to earn nearly 90 percent of what a white man earns. I could make a wonderful life for me and my family on it.

That said 'what you need to do' is establish "black capital" through savings and investments. Then white people will have to take you seriously.

I can certainly tell people what the problem is if it is consistent. My stepson is a wonderful hardworking young man. He is friends with virtually everyone. Last Thursday he decided to walk to the store since the roads are icy and he is walking distance. On the way home a black man jumped out of nowhere with a gun, threatened to kill him. He stole his phone and everything he bought at the store. My stepson was so scared he went to his great job today and gave his two week notice and is leaving town. The crime in Little Rock and North Little Rock is getting so bad. That is the main reason we moved. Idiots call it white flight, but who the hell wants to live in a war zone?

I can certainly tell people what the problem is if it is consistent. My stepson is a wonderful hardworking young man. He is friends with virtually everyone. Last Thursday he decided to walk to the store since the roads are icy and he is walking distance. On the way home a black man jumped out of nowhere with a gun, threatened to kill him. He stole his phone and everything he bought at the store. My stepson was so scared he went to his great job today and gave his two week notice and is leaving town. The crime in Little Rock and North Little Rock is getting so bad. That is the main reason we moved. Idiots call it white flight, but who the hell wants to live in a war zone?
black on white viloence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back