Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMH said:
This bigot does not speak for black people. For his entire life, he has been showered with preferential treatment and government handouts. He enjoys a language privilege, and he practices the very same bigotry he claims to oppose. He is a hypocrite and a hater with his hand out.

If you hate whites, go move to Africa where the descendants of those who really did enslave your ancestors live...

I am speaking AS a black person because I am black. And your white ass damn sure don't speak for us. Whites have been given preference and government handouts for more than 245 years. You whine about a government that has given your white ass everything you have. So move back to Europe, you know, the place your ancestors ran away from because they were being oppressed by other whites. 389,000 blacks were shipped here by 1808. By the end of the civil war, there were about 5 million. More than 4 million blacks were manufactured for labor by forced breeding done by whites. So take your African slavery tale and shove it up your ass.

EMH said:
This bigot does not speak for black people. For his entire life, he has been showered with preferential treatment and government handouts. He enjoys a language privilege, and he practices the very same bigotry he claims to oppose. He is a hypocrite and a hater with his hand out.

If you hate whites, go move to Africa where the descendants of those who really did enslave your ancestors live...

I am speaking AS a black person because I am black. And your white ass damn sure don't speak for us. Whites have been given preference and government handouts for more than 245 years. You whine about a government that has given your white ass everything you have. So move back to Europe, you know, the place your ancestors ran away from because they were being oppressed by other whites. 389,000 blacks were shipped here by 1808. By the end of the civil war, there were about 5 million. More than 4 million blacks were manufactured for labor by forced breeding done by whites. So take your African slavery tale and shove it up your ass.
What you said early on was that your wife is black, a mixed race child so that makes you white.

That aside, Blacks have had 160+ years to sort out their "problems". If they haven't sorted it out in that time, my guess is that some outside views can't hurt.

Perhaps if the race baiters of today had continued to deliver the messages of Martin Luther King, Jr., instead of that blacks are inferior and that is not their fault and they must blame everyone else, you wouldn't have anything to whine about today.

Which of the folks below have preached to get married before you have children, education is the way to a better life, that no one owes you anything, you did not come over on a ship. You know, goofy messages to inspire folks instead of pounding into them that they are victims, always were and always will be victims.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherron, Keith Ellison, and the list goes on.

There appears to be a believe prevalent in the Black community that "white" people inherit [something tangible] from their parents and that gives them a leg up over the poor, from the moment they are born, but especially as they are "emancipated" as adults.

This is not uniformly the case. I personally got nothing of value from my parents and didn't have any "net worth" until I was in my thirties. Before that my debt exceed the value of my possessions. And the same was true of most of my peer group.

Everything I used to finance my education and my life was available to everyone: military service, employer assistance, personal savings, personal loans, etc. Everything. And I was "white."

There appears to be a believe prevalent in the Black community that "white" people inherit [something tangible] from their parents and that gives them a leg up over the poor, from the moment they are born, but especially as they are "emancipated" as adults.

This is not uniformly the case. I personally got nothing of value from my parents and didn't have any "net worth" until I was in my thirties. Before that my debt exceed the value of my possessions. And the same was true of most of my peer group.

Everything I used to finance my education and my life was available to everyone: military service, employer assistance, personal savings, personal loans, etc. Everything. And I was "white."
Doesnt do any good to explain facts to IM2 he hates to much to believe it. I got nothing when I grew up either though my grandparents let me live with them till I was 21 and went in the Marine Corps. I worked and paid my own bills just no rent or food bill. My family was poor. I got a state grant and got 9 months of college. My kids may get a house when we die if I manage to pay it off. Otherwise nothing for them either. Well they get free childcare and my wife gives my daughter money every month.

black fabricate lots stuff on white people. they love remaining victims and thinking they are owned stuff.

Doesnt do any good to explain facts to IM2 he hates to much to believe it. I got nothing when I grew up either though my grandparents let me live with them till I was 21 and went in the Marine Corps. I worked and paid my own bills just no rent or food bill. My family was poor. I got a state grant and got 9 months of college. My kids may get a house when we die if I manage to pay it off. Otherwise nothing for them either. Well they get free childcare and my wife gives my daughter money every month.
I don't hate, but you do. I presented the history of things whites have been given that blacks were denied. Those like you are real quick to make statements about blacks, but when you get shown what whites have been given, all of you are poor, poverty stricken, downtrodden victims. That's a lie.

I know the facts, your hate has you dismissing them.

No, that's not the belief. But what the facts show is that white families have 15 times more wealth than black families and that blacs have 2 percent of the wealth in America. This is because of racism. Whites like you live with things others don't get and are oblivious to them. Again, when presented with the history of white handouts, white racists suddenly are poor, victims.

There is a belief prevalent in racist whites that blacks get things whites don't get because we are black. And there are others. So you are going to face the truth. The truth is that whites have been given what they have due to legislation.

No, that's not the belief. But what the facts show is that white families have 15 times more wealth than black families and that blacs have 2 percent of the wealth in America. This is because of racism. Whites like you live with things others don't get and are oblivious to them. Again, when presented with the history of white handouts, white racists suddenly are poor, victims.

There is a belief prevalent in racist whites that blacks get things whites don't get because we are black. And there are others. So you are going to face the truth. The truth is that whites have been given what they have due to legislation.
There are no white handouts that you are excluded from.

more crt lies. no america is not. africa and none white countries go back in slavery to anciet times.
Found in quick google search:
Slavery in Ancient Greece was similar to American slavery with one crucial difference: people were not born into slavery. Sometimes parents sold their children into slavery because they could not afford to raise them. Other times prisoners captured during a war were forced into slavery.

Written by Sara Gonzalez, Asst. Professor of anthropology:
In the Roman Empire, slaves could obtain freedom much more quickly than slaves during 1600s-1800s in North America. Also, in the Roman Empire, slaves were at times educated, held status within their households and were valued by their owners. That is not to say that all slaves within the Roman Empire had access to these aspects, but they were present and common practice within Roman society. In comparison, slaves in North America were not afforded these features, they were a source of labor and, eventually in the Southern Colonies, they became essential for the economy. Furthermore, slaves during the Roman Empire were typically ‘white’ and viewed as a person/human being. While in the North American Colonies, slaves were typically black or Indian, no white person was enslaved, and slaves were typically not viewed as having the same rights as free individuals, nor were they believed to be fully human.

Found in quick google search:
Slavery in Ancient Greece was similar to American slavery with one crucial difference: people were not born into slavery. Sometimes parents sold their children into slavery because they could not afford to raise them. Other times prisoners captured during a war were forced into slavery.

Written by Sara Gonzalez, Asst. Professor of anthropology:
In the Roman Empire, slaves could obtain freedom much more quickly than slaves during 1600s-1800s in North America. Also, in the Roman Empire, slaves were at times educated, held status within their households and were valued by their owners. That is not to say that all slaves within the Roman Empire had access to these aspects, but they were present and common practice within Roman society. In comparison, slaves in North America were not afforded these features, they were a source of labor and, eventually in the Southern Colonies, they became essential for the economy. Furthermore, slaves during the Roman Empire were typically ‘white’ and viewed as a person/human being. While in the North American Colonies, slaves were typically black or Indian, no white person was enslaved, and slaves were typically not viewed as having the same rights as free individuals, nor were they believed to be fully human.
whites did not start slavery. romans are not whirte; we were first to get rid of it though. blacks are still at it.

whites did not start slavery. romans are not whirte; we were first to get rid of it though. blacks are still at it.
It doesn't matter who started slavery, whites made it legal in America. Then after slavery ended whites made apartheid legal. So just stop making excuses.

I don't hate, but you do. I presented the history of things whites have been given that blacks were denied. Those like you are real quick to make statements about blacks, but when you get shown what whites have been given, all of you are poor, poverty stricken, downtrodden victims. That's a lie.

I know the facts, your hate has you dismissing them.
Look RETARD the only people that EVER gave me anything were family.

It doesn't matter who started slavery, whites made it legal in America. Then after slavery ended whites made apartheid legal. So just stop making excuses.
Democrats did that, and who do you vote for? England made slavery legal in the Colonies and when the US formed all except the Southern DEMOCRATS wanted to end it. And during the Civil War Democrats were the South. Further WHITES freed the slaves. And after Democrats made Jim Crow WHITES fought against it and WHITES ended it.

What you said early on was that your wife is black, a mixed race child so that makes you white.

That aside, Blacks have had 160+ years to sort out their "problems". If they haven't sorted it out in that time, my guess is that some outside views can't hurt.

Perhaps if the race baiters of today had continued to deliver the messages of Martin Luther King, Jr., instead of that blacks are inferior and that is not their fault and they must blame everyone else, you wouldn't have anything to whine about today.

Which of the folks below have preached to get married before you have children, education is the way to a better life, that no one owes you anything, you did not come over on a ship. You know, goofy messages to inspire folks instead of pounding into them that they are victims, always were and always will be victims.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherron, Keith Ellison, and the list goes on.
I never said that. You can't find that comment because it's never been said. And why you racists actually think blacks believe what you do is a testament to your cognitive dissonance.

Blacks have not had 160 years to do shit. There is the matter of the years from 1863 until 1965 that you're too much of a pussy to face. And even after the civil rights bill was passed, whites still refuse to follow the laws. So it doesn't matter if I came over here in a boat you stupid motherfucker. I was born in 1961, when I was born blacks still were not protected by the constitution. And if you think that white people just magically gave us equal opportunity when Johnson signed the law, the words you post today show the continuing refusal of whites to abide by those laws. Your white ass is full of excuses, but excuses don't count. Reality does.

Look at this forum and quit lying to your white ass about racism being in the past. Blacks today ARE delivering the message of Martin Luther King. Not the imaginary black man you racists made up. We don't tell ourselves we are victims, that white racist gaslighting. The fact is we still face white racism. Those like you continue practicing it, then lie about how it's all in the past.

So shut the fuck up white boy. The only people feeding themselves victimhood is you.

He still thinks all whites get freebies because some whites did in the past. My grandfathers fought in WWI, my dad and uncles in WWII, and Korea. The government did not give any of them freebies.

This is not about "you", this is about American law and policy. Whites have been the beneficiaries of American law and policy. That means your grandparents and you.

You want to tell me about everything blacks are given but according to every white racist here, you're all paupers and that's a lie.

I never said that. You can't find that comment because it's never been said. And why you racists actually think blacks believe what you do is a testament to your cognitive dissonance.

Blacks have not had 160 years to do shit. There is the matter of the years from 1863 until 1965 that you're too much of a pussy to face. And even after the civil rights bill was passed, whites still refuse to follow the laws. So it doesn't matter if I came over here in a boat you stupid motherfucker. I was born in 1961, when I was born blacks still were not protected by the constitution. And if you think that white people just magically gave us equal opportunity when Johnson signed the law, the words you post today show the continuing refusal of whites to abide by those laws. Your white ass is full of excuses, but excuses don't count. Reality does.

Look at this forum and quit lying to your white ass about racism being in the past. Blacks today ARE delivering the message of Martin Luther King. Not the imaginary black man you racists made up. We don't tell ourselves we are victims, that white racist gaslighting. The fact is we still face white racism. Those like you continue practicing it, then lie about how it's all in the past.

So shut the fuck up white boy. The only people feeding themselves victimhood is you.
You whine like a victim with every post.

This is not about "you", this is about American law and policy. Whites have been the beneficiaries of American law and policy. That means your grandparents and you.

You want to tell me about everything blacks are given but according to every white racist here, you're all paupers and that's a lie.
You claim to be better off than white people here. You must have been given shit that whites weren’t, huh?

You got feed a crock of shit growing up, whites didnt receive anything. Or perhaps you can explain to me what all my family all my relatives all the people I knew growing up were given, be specific now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back