Why do we need a massive infrastructure bill?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20210611_072142.jpg

This is the view on a Missouri highway.
They are repaving a highway that is already in near perfect condition.
We are building a new international airport.
We are burying live wires.
We are installing 5g everywhere.
We have new gigabit internet going in everywhere.
We have rebuilt at least half of our metro bridges.
We have a new light rail that started up a couple years ago that is ever expanding.
We are digging up and replacing water pipes all over the city.
The list goes on and on. Most of our projects are voted on by the citizens and typically require increases in taxes. We are so flush in cash that in order to not refund the taxes they constantly repave roads that don't need it.

Tell me again why I need to pay for your municipalities mismanagement via a massive infrastructure bill.

View attachment 499954

We have a new light rail that started up a couple years ago that is ever expanding.
The list goes on and on. Most of our projects are voted on by the citizens and typically require increases in taxes. We are so flush in cash that in order to not refund the taxes they constantly repave roads that don't need it.

Tell me again why I need to pay for your municipalities mismanagement via a massive infrastructure bill.
I think they want to build more mass transportation.

They want to take our cars.

View attachment 499954

Nobody lives in Missouri.
For good reason.

• Banned
View attachment 499954

Our mass transit here is already green/going green so I'll ask again. Why should some taxpayers pay for the irresponsible mismanagement of other localities?

View attachment 499954

To hide the payoffs, of course.

View attachment 499954

For good reason.
The renowned snobbery of the left in full flower.

Eat a bag of dicks.

View attachment 499954

20% of the fuel taxes we pay -supposedly to pay for the roads- are already being looted to pay for those money pits....More proof that no matter what the moonbats get, it's never ever enough.

• Banned
View attachment 499954

For good reason.
The renowned snobbery of the left in full flower.

Eat a bag of dicks.
6 million ghosts apparently live here

View attachment 499954

Petro-based roads good. Pretro based things that move on them, BAD!!!!

View attachment 499954

For good reason.
6 million live here and do so within their means while taking care of the infrastructure needs. So I'll ask again, why should 6 million residents pay for the mismanagement of the leftist shitholes?

View attachment 499954

For good reason.
6 million live here and do so within their means while taking care of the infrastructure needs. So I'll ask again, why should 6 million residents pay for the mismanagement of the leftist shitholes?
The next time Misery floods...why should anyone send assistance who doesn't live there. I it really going to improve anyone's live in Misery?

Look at you...regardless of who is in the White House, what time of year it is, what you may be doing...you're perpetually angry. Nothing your betters will do for you will improve you life. From the other Miserians on this board...it seems to be an epidemic in Misery that you guys are just...losers.

So I say we cut our losses. Sell the "show me" state to someone place as equally as worthless...Lower AssCrackistan. Misery loves company...right?

View attachment 499954

For good reason.
The next time Misery floods...why should anyone send assistance who doesn't live there. I it really going to improve anyone's live in Misery?

Look at you...regardless of who is in the White House, what time of year it is, what you may be doing...you're perpetually angry. Nothing your betters will do for you will improve you life. From the other Miserians on this board...it seems to be an epidemic in Misery that you guys are just...losers.

So I say we cut our losses. Sell the "show me" state to someone place as equally as worthless...Lower AssCrackistan. Misery loves company...right?
Wow....When you turn the elitist snob asshole routine on, you turn it up to 11.

View attachment 499954

Maybe you should get out of your backyard. Idiot.

View attachment 499954

For good reason.

And she refuses to answer the question.

View attachment 499954

Maybe you should get out of your backyard. Idiot.
Answer the question....IDIOT

View attachment 499954

For good reason.

Its hard not to be elite when the questions are so profoundly stupid.

Infrastructure helps us all dumbfuck. The people who make the stuff you gouge your customers for are usually in big cities...you know...where people actually want to live. The ease of transport to backwater USA--where you live--helps you gouge your customers for your shotty workmanship.

View attachment 499954

For good reason.

Infrastructure helps us all dumbfuck. The people who make the stuff you gouge your customers for are usually in big cities...you know...where people actually want to live. The ease of transport to backwater USA--where you live--helps you gouge your customers for your shotty workmanship.
He is just like the rest there. Stuck on themselves. Big time.

View attachment 499954

For good reason.

He is just like the rest there. Stuck on themselves. Big time.

Unlike many others here, Grumps is actually able to understand concepts. I think he's just acting dumb in this case. The roads he travels on were built because government invested in those roads...the idiocy of the question is clear.

What we should be talking about is the infrastructure of 21st century America. We needn't worry so much about physical infrastructure. You see it, you repair it, you build it...done. Easy. Educational infrastructure--the availability of high speed internet--is much more important at this time than it has been in the past. But since it's not something you can see through the bottom of your beer mug...most conservatives can't imagine why people need it since they didn't have it growing up. Its the Achilles heel of their ideology.

View attachment 499954

For good reason.

You simply can't answer the question and that's pretty funny. Gotta resort to personal nonsense because I am right and you can't refute it. BTW the city I live in has a population over 2 million so you can stick your nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.

Forum List

Back