Why do Trumpers keep pulling this shit? Ingraham claims 5 miles wait line 4 Trump Pheonix rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can honestly say they did Nazi that coming?

get

Yu-go, Laura...

Why does this kind of trivial bullshit get so much attention?

Who fucking cares

Nobody cares how many went to the rally. It's the constant lies trying to make everything sound bigger and better than it was that gets everyone's attention. You don't get that?

Who fucking cares

Nobody cares how many went to the rally. It's the constant lies trying to make everything sound bigger and better than it was that gets everyone's attention. You don't get that?
I don't get WHY IT FUCKING MATTERS. What damn difference does it make?

Does anyone here remember when the Clinton camp moved partitions so it would appear she had more supporters? :laugh:

There it is bbbbuuuuuut Hilary,OMFG :rofl:really is that all you got?
Does anyone here remember when the Clinton camp moved partitions so it would appear she had more supporters? :laugh:

We know it hurts to think back when your candidate was trying to fool people into thinking she had more supporters than Trump. :)

Who fucking cares
Who made crowd size such a big fucking deal to start with ?

It was constantly a pecker-check size up for lil Donny as he touted only about a ten thousand times ...look at my big...crowds, right from the start -- and you know it. All through the campaign. Look at me, all Biggly.

The very first press conference immediately after inauguration was Spicey being ordered to go out there and lie for Trump that he had the biggest inauguration crowd...Ever

EVER!

EVER

Do you hear me? EVER! You will not deny this! (even though everyone with non-cult eyes can deny it)

Trump's dick, er I mean crowd size seems to be a really important thing for him to keep ...pounding home, and his cult followers need to suck it for him in hopes of stroking and appeasing the orange God Emperor they think will save them from their failures and internal cauldrons of life-long hate, cum rapture.

We know it hurts to think back when your candidate was trying to fool people into thinking she had more supporters than Trump. :)

At least the Cavs made him look good! Is wine the nw Orange?

Who fucking cares

There's a reason why he always has a massive turnout. Just saying. :)
God loves idiots?
Most people can appreciate and respect honesty.

Who fucking cares

It was constantly a pecker-check size up for lil Donny as he touted only about a ten thousand times ...look at my big...crowds, right from the start -- and you know it. All through the campaign. Look at me, all Biggly.

The very first press conference immediately after inauguration was Spicey being ordered to go out there and lie for Trump that he had the biggest inauguration crowd...Ever

EVER!

EVER

Do you hear me? EVER! You will not deny this! (even though everyone with non-cult eyes can deny it)

Trump's dick, er I mean crowd size seems to be a really important thing for him to keep ...pounding home, and his cult followers need to suck it for him in hopes of stroking and appeasing the orange God Emperor they think will save them from their failures and internal cauldrons of life-long hate, cum rapture.
YOU DID by creating this ridiculous thread.

Who fucking cares

Constant lies matter. If you don't get that, you're dumber than I thought.

Who fucking cares

That woman has no control over my life. She could NEVER tell the truth and it would have 0 impact on me.

The level of petty whining about anything & everything is quite astonishing.

Who fucking cares

Not everyone is as easily influenced as you you, BULLDOG. Most people are smart enough to recognize the BS.

Who fucking cares

EVER!

EVER

Gawd freaking forbid someone point out one of Trump's loudest sycophants was posting FAKE news, phony pictures.

Can't have THAT, can we? It's almost like cons get all snowflakey when someone points out the congenital LIES their talking heads spew.

Suck it up, buttercup, and say yeah, conservatives shouldn't be spreading that kind of shit around, because they are doing it with momentum, and if you accept and dismiss it, you are encouraging that which you hate.

Unless you actually like being lied to.

Who fucking cares

EVER!

EVER

Gawd freaking forbid someone point out one of Trump's loudest sycophants was posting FAKE news, phony pictures.

Can't have THAT, can we? It's almost like cons get all snowflakey when someone points out the congenital LIES their talking heads spew.

Suck it up, buttercup, and say yeah, conservatives shouldn't be spreading that kind of shit around, because they are doing it with momentum, and if you accept and dismiss it, you are encouraging that which you hate.

You just answered your own question!

Who fucking cares

EVER!

EVER

I'm fine with Trump lying, about time you libs got a taste of your own medicine. You lowered the standards to the gutter now you bitch and complain when our side joins you libs in the gutter to do battle.

Who fucking cares

EVER!

EVER

I have never listened to her, EVER. She has no influence in my life because I'm not a gullible tool to be led around by talking heads.
As stated her opinion and or lies mean NOTHING to anyone who thinks for themselves.
No go grab a binkey and suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back