Why do the MSM and the liberal left get things so wrong?

Why is Trump hiding his taxes and health report and why do YOU not want to know?
Where is the accountability of Hillary for her lies? We are more interested in that!
Sure, keep the attention off Trump. I understand why you'd want that, but it certainly isn't doing the campaign any good. The questions remain and they need to be answered. On to the debates!
You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.

The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.

The traditional releasing of tax returns by nominees is expected of him.
For what? For Candy ass war mongers who send other peoples children off to die, then laugh about it, lie and cheat can keep on stealing from us supposedly "lowly uneducated" Trump supporters. What you think you need them for you can twist a bigger web of deceit more to choke more of the 'lower' than you people down? I wouldn't release mine if I was in his position. I sure don't blame Trump for releasing anymore than what is required by law.

Why is Trump hiding his taxes and health report and why do YOU not want to know?
Where is the accountability of Hillary for her lies? We are more interested in that!
Sure, keep the attention off Trump. I understand why you'd want that, but it certainly isn't doing the campaign any good. The questions remain and they need to be answered. On to the debates!
You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.

The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.

not filed..... he has to release his tax returns as has been done for the past 50 years. see, that's what makes you people hacks.... if it was Hillary, you'd be in meltdown.
He would not be on the ballots had he not met the requirement. Spin your web elsewhere Jillian.

For what?
For Candy ass war mongers who send other peoples children off to die, then laugh about it, lie and cheat can keep on stealing from us supposedly "lowly uneducated" Trump supporters. What you think you need them for you can twist a bigger web of deceit more to choke more of the 'lower' than you people down? I wouldn't release mine if I was in his position. I sure don't blame Trump for releasing anymore than what is required by law.

Somebody call a whaaaaaaaaaambulance?

Trump is the candidate that will send us back into the Middle East for the 3rd time in 25 years. You should really brush up on your messiah’s (latest) positions. You may learn something.

For what?
For Candy ass war mongers who send other peoples children off to die, then laugh about it, lie and cheat can keep on stealing from us supposedly "lowly uneducated" Trump supporters. What you think you need them for you can twist a bigger web of deceit more to choke more of the 'lower' than you people down? I wouldn't release mine if I was in his position. I sure don't blame Trump for releasing anymore than what is required by law.

Trump is the candidate that will send us back into the Middle East for the 3rd time in 25 years. You should really brush up on your messiah’s (latest) positions. You may learn something.
Trump isn't my Messiah but God willing he will be the next president and all the crooked slime that has gotten a free pass during the last ten years will be in a nice jail cell where they belong.

For what?
For Candy ass war mongers who send other peoples children off to die, then laugh about it, lie and cheat can keep on stealing from us supposedly "lowly uneducated" Trump supporters. What you think you need them for you can twist a bigger web of deceit more to choke more of the 'lower' than you people down? I wouldn’t release
mine if I was in his position. I sure don't blame Trump for releasing anymore than what is required by law.

Trump isn't my Messiah but God willing he will be the next president and all the crooked slime that has gotten a free pass during the last ten years will be in a nice jail cell where they belong.

Your messiah won’t get anywhere near the White House.

You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.
I'm a broken record? We've been listening to the same same snap, crackle and pop about the Clintons for 25 years now. :laugh2:
Nice to see Hillary had a friend named Dianne to 'share with'.
Fucking piece of LIB shit!
Wait until the fucking political MOAB comes down on Hillary.
Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME "Diane Reynolds"

For what?
For Candy ass war mongers who send other peoples children off to die, then laugh about it, lie and cheat can keep on stealing from us supposedly "lowly uneducated" Trump supporters. What you think you need them for you can twist a bigger web of deceit more to choke more of the 'lower' than you people down? I wouldn’t release
mine if I was in his position. I sure don't blame Trump for releasing anymore than what is required by law.

Your fake messiah made sure your people will be ousted come January 1. Yashua is my Messiah. Like I told you Trump will be the president. Unlike you rapugee lovers we only have One Savior.

For what?

Your fake messiah made sure your people will be ousted come January 1. Yashua is my Messiah. Like I told you Trump will be the president. Unlike you rapugee lovers we only have One Savior.

Like Your messiah Trump; you don’t know jack shit. The Presidency starts (and ends) on January 20 dumbass.

You tools are just making it easier and easier to get behind Voting for Trump... You snobbery and elitist bullshit will be the death of your party... Not to mention you voted in the weakest possible candidate in the history of the Democratic Party...
Um...because nobody cares?

:dunno:

Should anyone?

He's not going to be elected. The polls say he is unelectable.

This is fucking hilarious!
Drive around the suburbs of any city. Look at the beautiful, well kept homes. The new cars in the driveways. The 'toys' on trailers.
What you will also see is a VAST majority of the home owners are REPs.
Visit the filthy inner city shitholes. The VAST majority of these 'Special Needs' people are LIBs.
Go fucking figure.

Kinda like this..
upload_2016-8-24_15-23-27.png

Versus this.....
upload_2016-8-24_15-26-25.png

Apparently Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" fame has been trying to convince the MSM that calling "Blue Collar" Trump supporters uneducated is not a very wise move... There are many jobs that require a massive amounts of knowledge and not requiring a sheepskin from some over rated crap filled den of higher urinating...

Reporters Keep Calling Trump Voters 'Uneducated.' Mike Rowe Has a Powerful Response
High school dropout?

You LWNJ's better be careful who you call uneducated. The High School graduation rate in 2012 was 59% for blacks, 65% for Latinos and 80% for white.
The rather worthless and overused name racist might be applied to you.

You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.
I'm a broken record? We've been listening to the same same snap, crackle and pop about the Clintons for 25 years now. :laugh2:

"We've been listening to the same same snap, crackle and pop about the Clintons for 25 years now."

Has it convinced the ignorant that they are low life bottom feeders yet?

Forum List

Back