Why do SDNY hacks need 8 years of Trump tax returns to investigate his NDA with Stormy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some Diminger to explain to us why SDNY needs Trump tax returns from 8 years ago to investigate the Non Disclosure Agreement Stormy Daniels signed in 2016.

Any takers?

Might I suggest you use Google and find out what they are investigating?
Already did.

You tell me what else they are looking at, an how his tax returns from 8 years ago are pertinent.

GO!

Not MY job to investigate.
Not your job to claim trump is innocent of all dirty deals.

Let the SDNY do their job?
What are you worried about?

I'll tell ya, Follow the Money.
I don't have investigative privileges,
so I predict that we should follow "The Russian Money Trail."
Welcome to USMB, Winco. Hope you enjoy the boards. Just be sure your shots are up to date. The ankle biting has just begun, and the Democrats are having a trust issue with the people of the US due to lying and cheating, so their outrage that starts out faux will be hot before too much longer. Have a great evening. It's time for vespers, and I have a long list. :)

Looking for some Diminger to explain to us why SDNY needs Trump tax returns from 8 years ago to investigate the Non Disclosure Agreement Stormy Daniels signed in 2016.

Any takers?

Already did.

You tell me what else they are looking at, an how his tax returns from 8 years ago are pertinent.

GO!

Not MY job to investigate.
Not your job to claim trump is innocent of all dirty deals.

Let the SDNY do their job?
What are you worried about?

I'll tell ya, Follow the Money.
I don't have investigative privileges,
so I predict that we should follow "The Russian Money Trail."
So, you can't explain why SDNY needs to see 8 year old tax returns to investigate NDAs signed in 2016?

Got it.

Any takers?

Already did.

GO!

If you already Googled- why are you asking us such a stupid question?
To expose idiots like you.

Mission accomplished.:5_1_12024:

You have certainly exposed yourself.
Keep your fantasies to yourself, pervert and answer the OPs question.

Because they are investigating more than that.

What a mind numbingly stupid question.
They're investigating nothing and you know it. They're simply reviewing things that have already been reviewed by 5 different governmental agencies which has already cost well over one hundred million taxpayer dollars, and they're not finished bilking taxpayers with this latest foray into the land of oz, but this time the rainbow ends not in a pot of gold, but in a witches' cauldron of filthy things.

For nothing, Trump is sure spending millions of dollars trying to be sure voters don't see that nothing.
That's untrue. He has done nothing untoward, and uses the best CPAs, lawyers, and advisers in America. Good night, sugar. :sleep:

Any takers?

Because Democrats are scum and they will stop to the lowest levels to try and bring down President Trump. They’re like little kids. They don’t listen. Now the Democrats are going to get burned again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you can't explain why SDNY needs to see 8 year old tax returns to investigate NDAs signed in 2016?

Got it.

Because it is NOT ALL about Stormy.
Feel free to list the "other" crimes SDNY needs 8 year old tax returns to investigate.

Why do you want to deny the SDNY the ability to investigate these alleged crimes?
Which crimes you ask. Wait and see.
I seek the Truth, how about you?

Got it.

Because it is NOT ALL about Stormy.
Feel free to list the "other" crimes SDNY needs 8 year old tax returns to investigate.

Why do you want to deny the SDNY the ability to investigate these alleged crimes?
Which crimes you ask. Wait and see.
I seek the Truth, how about you?
SDNY is on record saying the "crimes" they are looking into. It is the NDAs signed by Stormy and the other woman.

Unless you can bring some other crime they are investigating my question stands: WTF does Trump's tax records from 8 years ago have to to with NDAs signed in 2016?

And when did NY outlaw NDAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back