Why do Republicans hate AOC?

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

So - Why do Republicans hate her so much? Is it because she's Puerto Rican? Because she's smart? Because of her political views? Because of a combination of these? I don't understand....
View attachment 464018
She's a moron is probably the number one reason

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.
AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

She is a woman of color in a position of power.
That is why they hate her.
Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.
The right doesn't hate her for anything she has done or said. Her ideas aren't really that far off from anything that has been said before. She's bright and energetic, and anyone can see she might become a leader in the Democratic party in time. The right didn't want to wait for that to happen, and attacked her early before she became too powerful for their attacks to have much effect. The right didn't realize that all that attention would thrust her toward the top of the DNC much sooner than she would have normally risen.

They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Because they need a boogeyman (ala ACORN-ANTIFA)

Because she's female, not white, liberal, and gaining power.

She's everything that frightens conservitards.
She makes a good target for their audience. The wordsmiths at Neo-Fascist Central know how to push their audiences buttons. "The Green New Deal" is a trigger, like "Obamacare"!

Good, real, core, principled Americans HATE all beggars, we hate all filthy pieces of dogshit who detest America’s right to sovereignty.
This nation was founded on individualism, hard work, determination, self sufficiency and sovereignty....FUCK anyone who doesn’t fight to keep it that way.
Yer off your nut, kid. Either report to the nearest mental health provider for treatment or go back to 1800 where you came from. This is the 21st century now.

America’s founding principles, you know, the ones that pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known has finally timed out huh?
They were only effective for 250 years huh?

The greatest principle is "We the People......." and the ability to enact change as needed.
Haha...poor Tard...”We The People” is not a principle.
AOC is that you?

AOC is an idiot.

AOC is a pretty bright young lady. A daughter of a middle class architect from the Bronx NY, she came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode. In show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with degrees in International Relations and Economics.”

View attachment 464018
She's a moron is probably the number one reason

But her ignorance is harmful to the masses is the more sinister underlying reason.

View attachment 464019
In other words, no reason that can be identified with certainty, hence the need for silly memes.

She is a woman of color in a position of power.
That is why they hate her.
Bright women scare so called conservative, right wing men, thus their adoration of a complete buffoon, Trump. Cult members are followers, not thinkers or doers as AOC is. They instead whine and cry and point fingers as its all they can do.

'The former George W Bush speechwriter thinks 21st-century conservatism has ‘delivered much more harm than good’'

"Some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid." Kin Hubbard

I think it's because they fear her. An attractive, young, charismatic, media savy, minority woman. Someone who has got strong grassroots support. It represents someone who has a real chance to become president and someone who is running on the left. Not the center.
The right doesn't hate her for anything she has done or said. Her ideas aren't really that far off from anything that has been said before. She's bright and energetic, and anyone can see she might become a leader in the Democratic party in time. The right didn't want to wait for that to happen, and attacked her early before she became too powerful for their attacks to have much effect. The right didn't realize that all that attention would thrust her toward the top of the DNC much sooner than she would have normally risen.

They are afraid of strong, smart women. Even in their own party, which is proven by their attitude towards Liz Cheney.

Because she's a woman

Because she's PR

Because she speaks out

Because they need a boogeyman (ala ACORN-ANTIFA)

Because she's female, not white, liberal, and gaining power.

She's everything that frightens conservitards.
She makes a good target for their audience. The wordsmiths at Neo-Fascist Central know how to push their audiences buttons. "The Green New Deal" is a trigger, like "Obamacare"!

Good, real, core, principled Americans HATE all beggars, we hate all filthy pieces of dogshit who detest America’s right to sovereignty.
This nation was founded on individualism, hard work, determination, self sufficiency and sovereignty....FUCK anyone who doesn’t fight to keep it that way.
Yer off your nut, kid. Either report to the nearest mental health provider for treatment or go back to 1800 where you came from. This is the 21st century now.

America’s founding principles, you know, the ones that pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known has finally timed out huh?
They were only effective for 250 years huh?

The greatest principle is "We the People......." and the ability to enact change as needed.
Haha...poor Tard...”We The People” is not a principle.
AOC is that you?

Not for you in the Banana bunch. It's "All Hail the King" You see Government of the People, by the people and for the people was a liberal and revolutionary principle. The Neo-GOP no longer subscribes to that principle. It's "All Hail Our King Trumpybear" and "Fuck You" if you don't like it.

You are confused Moon Bat

She is piece of Left Wing shit.

Attractive? LOL! For a chick her breeding age she is a "5" at best.

Of course an idiot would admire another idiot.

Why doesn't EVERYBODY hate her? LOL

I can't answer for the party, or it's members, I am not a member.

With that said, hate is such a strong word...not sure why the left always goes there...but that's another topic.

Personally, I don't know here enough personally so I can't say I love or hate her. I do think she is grossly misinformed on topics and issues, and her solution to problems is short sided, that largely comes from lacking knowledge. I hope she does learn, she has good political skills that could be used for good if she was open minded enough to educate herself.

The term is short-sighted, not short sided.

Last edited:

What is to like?

I don't hate her I disagree with her policies which in my opinion are not smart will hurt the middle class and small businesses and might sound good on paper but in the real world would be a disaster. I will give her this she seems to be a great representative of this generation of liberals who think they are experts on everything and seemingly have no idea how the real world really works.
Give her and the millenials time, they will make sure that the world really DOESN'T work.

It's takes a very special, very cultivated form of stupidity to even "like" AOC

So many times on record she has proven her absolute ignorance. Her crowd never caught any of them fortunately for her.

I maintain that a free country cannot exist when a significant and growing portion of it's population unwittingly screams for universal oppression, like the L:eft does incessantly.

The cancer must be excised, or it will grow and kill the host. It may be too late for re-education.

View attachment 464018
Haven't seen this one in a long time--we posted it up on a particularly dense dept. head's window some years ago and he spent the next three months trying to figure out who posted it before he was unceremoniously fired for being incompetent. Do you see the resemblance to CCP Joe?

Nah. she's a dingbat. She has a college degree in economics and worked as a bar tender?? Methinks she wasn't good enough to get a job with anyone in the economics field. So bar tender she became.

Smart?? So far her time in Congress hasn't shown how smart she is. In fact its showed she's dumber than a box of rocks.
Who never heard of a garbage disposal until they were 30? Dumber than a bag of hammers.
Wow, rocks and hammers are getting a bad rap here.

HaHaHa, pardon me, but the mention of "grassroots" in the Bronx and Queens is comical.

AOC "Peek-A-Boo.....I see Communism !!"

cortezinsane.jpg

Forum List

Back