Why do Repub complain about Soros and not about the Koch Bros?

I knew that fucking figure was crazy low for the Koch brothers. They spend that amount on hair products

Lobbying politicians isn't nearly the same thing as funding propaganda operations designed to bamboozle the public. Every corporation in America spends money lobbying the government.

I knew that fucking figure was crazy low for the Koch brothers. They spend that amount on hair products

Lobbying politicians isn't nearly the same thing as funding propaganda operations designed to bamboozle the public. Every corporation in America spends money lobbying the government.

And the sun rises in the east. Whats your point?

The mere practice of funding political campaigns by contribution should be at least limited. All of the tax exempt political 'charity organizations' should be done away with. PACS and super PACS should be illegal. The only reason that these things have been allowed is a lack of voter participation. People are worried about their car payment or house mortgage, or even football more than what's happening in the political landscape. The media is too busy informing us what happens when famous people have children or receive awards to properly inform the public. The system is corrupt and needs to be changed. Money talks much too loudly in our world.

Why is that?

I am against all of these uber rich mofo's influencing politics and politicians.

I see far more threads and complaints from Democrats crying about the Koch Brothers.

I see the corporate elitist as running our country anyways, it matters not political affiliation, if you got money you can buy the Democrats or he GOP, I have been saying that all along, some how the nutty left thinks the left can't be bought off, well look at the favors Obama has grant to big business since he has been in office, no different than Bush.

Why is that?

I am against all of these uber rich mofo's influencing politics and politicians.

I see far more threads and complaints from Democrats crying about the Koch Brothers.

I see the corporate elitist as running our country anyways, it matters not political affiliation, if you got money you can buy the Democrats or he GOP, I have been saying that all along, some how the nutty left thinks the left can't be bought off, well look at the favors Obama has grant to big business since he has been in office, no different than Bush.

I actually think this reflects the thoughts of both sides.

Forum List

Back