Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

"Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?"

Because they know he is on to them and has been for years. :woohoo:

Very true. Glenn Beck is a very intelligent man. More people should listen to him instead of trying to shut him up.

Intelligent? Really? Glenn Beck is nothing more than a snake oil salesman, and should be treated as such.

Glenn Beck is nothing more than someone trying to sell bullshit at a reduced price.

I trust Beck as much as I trust those he supports on his failed website (as well as his failed TV programs).

Quick question........................why did FAUX Nooze drop him? I'm guessing it was because he was too extreme for even them.

Very true. Glenn Beck is a very intelligent man. More people should listen to him instead of trying to shut him up.

Intelligent? Really? Glenn Beck is nothing more than a snake oil salesman, and should be treated as such.

Glenn Beck is nothing more than someone trying to sell bullshit at a reduced price.

I trust Beck as much as I trust those he supports on his failed website (as well as his failed TV programs).

Quick question........................why did FAUX Nooze drop him? I'm guessing it was because he was too extreme for even them.

I am sure you have facts to show Beck is full of shit and not just talking points you get from you liberal leaders right?

Actually, I do, and they're not just talking points from the liberal leaders.

Wanna talk about Benghazi?

FAUX Nooze spoke about it quite a bit, and most (if not all) was disproved.

But, if you get your news from FAUX Nooze, I guess that you're biased, and really don't understand anything.

Benghazi was a stage prop conveniently rolled out just before a pivotal election...conveniently on "9-11". Its execution and staging indicate a much higher level of sophistication than how a mere band of arab hooligans would carry it out.

Which brings us full circle back to the topic of Glenn Beck. People don't fear him. He's just a stage hand. They're more concerned with the directors and editors behind his performance.

And that's why the GOP is in trouble and needs to recover numbers in order to pull off 2014. Don't fear the Carl Roves or Glenn Becks of the world. Direct your attention instead to the man behind the curtain. Always always behind the curtain. Except for once. He came out publicly and stood as a powerhead for a very unfortunate 8 years; some of his worst damage to date.

Actually, I do, and they're not just talking points from the liberal leaders.

Wanna talk about Benghazi?

FAUX Nooze spoke about it quite a bit, and most (if not all) was disproved.

But, if you get your news from FAUX Nooze, I guess that you're biased, and really don't understand anything.

No it didn't you liar.

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

Interesting choice of words since "fear" is so deeply embedded into the psyche of your average far right wingnut ever since Karl Rove so cleverly planted it there 15 years ago. I guess it's a natural choice, actually.

I loathe him, along with the other crackpots like Coulter, Hannity, et al. But since they all cohabit the same echo chamber, I don't fear them.

He's a fabrication of Roger Ailes..... a sock puppet for Fox. He's been a good little ex-Mormon boy and followed their dictates as instructed. Intelligence? Bahahahahahaaaa.....(dupe)

All cable anchors and personalities on CNN, FOX, MSNBC have a little dohickey in their ear. Look closely. It's called their PRODUCER's brain....not theirs.

He's a fabrication of Roger Ailes..... a sock puppet for Fox. He's been a good little ex-Mormon boy and followed their dictates as instructed. Intelligence? Bahahahahahaaaa.....(dupe)

All cable anchors and personalities on CNN, FOX, MSNBC have a little dohickey in their ear. Look closely. It's called their PRODUCER's brain....not theirs.

Such fear in you

tapatalk post

Last edited:

I am sure you have facts to show Beck is full of shit and not just talking points you get from you liberal leaders right?

Fox Noise dropped his program for the obvious reason....They were losing advertising revenue for Beck's time slot. That's a no-brainer. Fox Noise doesn't operate on principle. If they did they'd have to fire everybody.

Such fear in you

tapatalk post

And I suppose you think you are striking fear in the hearts of others with your juvenile "Megadeth" avatar.....How old are you emotionally? Twelve? Fourteen? Is "Megadeth" your favorite video game? Aren't you a little old for dark fantasy?

Such fear in you

tapatalk post

And I suppose you think you are striking fear in the hearts of others with your juvenile "Megadeth" avatar.....How old are you emotionally? Twelve? Fourteen? Is "Megadeth" your favorite video game? Aren't you a little old for dark fantasy?

Are you playing at being so stupid or does it come naturally?

tapatalk post

Glenn beck is of course usiing all the right words, conservatism, principles, honor, blah blah but when he was on the view the liberal broads called him a liar to his face and he just grinned. Whoops, been caught in a lie was in the smile. Man has no conscience. Whoopi calls him a lying piece of dog poop. grin grin beck goes, I've been caught. Best part at about 5 minutes Barbara Walters asks him don't you check your sources? No, he says I'm just a commentator. Right, a commmentator that doesn't check his facts that gullible republicans listen to and set their moral compasses by probably.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE_MXfXJW0A]Glenn Beck is Confronted by Whoopi & Barbara on The View 5/20/2009 - YouTube[/ame]

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

And when the Right piles on Hillary three years before the next election, what is that?

its called educating the voting public. No one is piling on her because she is female, unlike the left attacks on Palin, Bachman, Coulter, Kelley, etc.

Hillary has accomplished nothing in her 60+ years, NOTHING. The public deserves to know the truth about her.

Agreed, She was married to bill is her claim to fame however he probably wouldn't have reached the top without her so she's accomplished somewhat. These are the candidates we're stuck with because of the money in politics.

Such fear in you

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

You answer my questions first and then I'll answer yours.

Glenn beck is of course usiing all the right words, conservatism, principles, honor, blah blah but when he was on the view the liberal broads called him a liar to his face and he just grinned. Whoops, been caught in a lie was in the smile. Man has no conscience. Whoopi calls him a lying piece of dog poop. grin grin beck goes, I've been caught. Best part at about 5 minutes Barbara Walters asks him don't you check your sources? No, he says I'm just a commentator. Right, a commmentator that doesn't check his facts that gullible republicans listen to and set their moral compasses by probably.

Glenn Beck is Confronted by Whoopi & Barbara on The View 5/20/2009 - YouTube

He's not even a commentator. He's an entertainer.

Such fear in you

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

How's your Comic Book reading going?
Getting past the cover art yet?

msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

Such fear in you

tapatalk post

When those people enlarge or bold their letters they are wee weed up because of fear, they can't help themselves...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
And when the Right piles on Hillary three years before the next election, what is that?

its called educating the voting public. No one is piling on her because she is female, unlike the left attacks on Palin, Bachman, Coulter, Kelley, etc.

Hillary has accomplished nothing in her 60+ years, NOTHING. The public deserves to know the truth about her.

Agreed, She was married to bill is her claim to fame however he probably wouldn't have reached the top without her so she's accomplished somewhat. These are the candidates we're stuck with because of the money in politics.

Yeah...............sure.....................quote the old joke about Hillary and Bill driving through Arkansas and stopping at a gas station. Hillary notices that the attendant was one of her old boyfriends, and Bill asks her if she's glad she didn't marry him, because then she wouldn't be First Lady. Hillary replies that if she'd married him, he'd be President.

Hillary Clinton has probably been one of the better Secretaries of State that this country has ever had.

beck-metamorphosis.jpg

That's exactly it. Fox figured by then it had been around long enough to start to be taken seriously as a real news channel, and that was never going to happen with half-Becked paranoid conspiracy snake oil on the air every day. Far as I can see they're still working on that but at least they took the obvious step.

So in that sense it was Fox Noise that feared Glenn Beck, for what he was doing to their "brand", or what they envisioned as their brand. But good on them for taking that step. Because as Fox Noise itself have proven, objectivity doesn't sell --- emotion sells. So this is in one sense a gold mine they gave up; they just figured the price was too steep.

glenn.beck.tongue.jpg
GlennBeckCrying.jpg
glenn-beck-mormon-tears1.jpg
4356742233_1643cd72b5.jpg
9287.jpg
glenn-beck.jpg
beck-hater.jpg
6a00d8341c7de353ef0120a663ed68970c-800wi
GBECKflipper.flv.jpg
beck-insane-viking.jpg
Beck+Teaches.jpg
glenn-beck-godwins-law.jpg