Why do people still believe in macro evolution?

Why do some people still believe in god??? I mean it is backed up by nothing but a 2,000 year old book.

At least macro evolution has real support.

But it doesn't. It simply doesn't. Once you peal away the endless "it is true" montra, and look at the empirical evidence, there is no real evidence. You realize that in all these hundreds of years of looking, we have yet to find even ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE... of a transitional species. Not even one.

Given how many different kinds of animals there are, we should find hundreds on hundreds of examples, where one animal 'evolved' into another animal, over supposed millions and millions of years.

Not one! Not even ONE.

Now if you don't want to believe in G-d, knock yourself out. When I die I'm going to Heaven, and when you die, you'll go to whatever. Fine. You make your choice.

But don't sit there and claim your belief is "scientific" with your mythical faeries and unicorns, and not a shred of evidence supporting your dreamy fake theories. This is why scientific research is in such a bad state. People pushing ideological myths, instead of real empirical science.

Jesus H, you do understand there is 'google' now? Type in transitional fossils and you'll get myriads of images. More and more fossils of dinosaurs with feathers are being found.

I mean you deniers at least have to enter the 18th century when you are trying to make this ludicrous argument.

There are NO transitional fossils.

There are ONLY fossils!

And the evolution believer interpret them as proof for evolution.

where on the fossil does it say where it comes from, who it;s ancestors are? where it was born? And so on and so forth.

They are ONLY evidence if one already believes in the macro-evolution-bullocks.

Other people with common sense see that those fossils are no proof at all!

No surprise, you didn't search for anything. It's easy to find.

You are just wrong, there are many transitional fossils. Just because you don't know what exists or you don't want to know doesn't make it so.

those 29+ nonsense...

Well, is'it a bit ONE-SIDED and non-critical?

It really is a cheap bit of garbage, isn't it?

Never have to read so much garbage in my life.

And besides,,,,,,it is extremely boring.

But then..untrue always is,
Don't let your hurt feelings get in the way of gaining some knowledge.

Hurt feelings?? What are you talking about?

I have so much fun, people putting this nonsense on the internet

and really, really think it is all true. That is awesome mate!

Hurt feelings? That is a good one, isn't it?

So you are just trolling.
So, you are just ignorant

The word "tetrapod" means "four feet" and includes all species alive today that have four feet — but this group also includes many animals that don't have four feet. That's because the group includes all the organisms (living and extinct) that descended from the last common ancestor of amphibians, reptiles, and mammals. So, for example, the ichthyosaur, an extinct swimming reptile, is a tetrapod even though it did not use its limbs to walk on land. So is the snake, even though it has no limbs. And birds and humans are tetrapods even though they only walk on two legs. All these animals are tetrapods because they descend from the tetrapod ancestor described above, even if they have secondarily lost their "four feet."

tetrapod_evo.jpg

those 29+ nonsense...

The word "tetrapod" means "four feet" and includes all species alive today that have four feet — but this group also includes many animals that don't have four feet. That's because the group includes all the organisms (living and extinct) that descended from the last common ancestor of amphibians, reptiles, and mammals. So, for example, the ichthyosaur, an extinct swimming reptile, is a tetrapod even though it did not use its limbs to walk on land. So is the snake, even though it has no limbs. And birds and humans are tetrapods even though they only walk on two legs. All these animals are tetrapods because they descend from the tetrapod ancestor described above, even if they have secondarily lost their "four feet."

tetrapod_evo.jpg

Hmmm thanks for that lovely diagram of tetrapod.

I don't know what that has to do with me calling Obligationlaunch a troll for saying that the evidence for evolution is all trash.

those 29+ nonsense...

tetrapod_evo.jpg

I don't know what that has to do with me calling Obligationlaunch a troll for saying that the evidence for evolution is all trash.

The chart shows complex life evolving from fish to human, I'd say it covers evolution pretty well.

those 29+ nonsense...

tetrapod_evo.jpg

tetrapod_evo.jpg

The chart shows complex life evolving from fish to human, I'd say it covers evolution pretty well.
I found one!

Those desperate attempts, just show how desperate they are

No evidence no (macro) evolution.

Why do people make something so simple so complex?

i just noticed that the OP also demands proof that Man landed on the Moon.

No surprise- he doesn't accept any proof of that either.

Next up- he will be demanding proof that the earth is not flat....

Silly conspiracy theories won't help cure your ignorance.

You can certainly deny the fact of evolution. That's pretty typical of the young earth / ID'iot creationist crowd. What you can't do is refute the overwhelming evidence.

The OP is a troll.

I just took a moment to look at the threads he has created- and they are just stupid science trolling
"The planets are all hollow"
"Moon Landings were a hoax"
"Evolution is false"
"Gravity waves can't exist"

He just is a science troll for some bizarre reason.

You can certainly deny the fact of evolution. That's pretty typical of the young earth / ID'iot creationist crowd. What you can't do is refute the overwhelming evidence.

what evidence? As I said before, if you are deeply programmed to believe the evolution shite, well, then you 'evidence' everywhere even in fossils! :)

And, you don't read my postings, I have stated many times I am not into ID etc.

The ONLY thing I ask is 'evidence' of which there is none.

Now, How can I refute somwething that doesn't exist?

Right!

Last edited:

what evidence? As I said before, if you are deeply programmed to believe the evolution shite, well, then you 'evidence' everywhere even in fossils! :)

And, you don't read my postings, I have stated many times I am not into ID etc.

The ONLY thing I ask is 'evidence' of which there is none.

Now, How can I refute somwething that doesn't exist?

Right!

Go to your local university and talk to a couple professors in the biology department. You'll have your answer. The rest of us already do.

Go to your local university and talk to a couple professors in the biology department. You'll have your answer. The rest of us already do.

I once did.

They don't get it. Because they still are CONVINCED that the Emperor is not naked!

So, waht is the use?

The ONLY thing I ask is e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e and there is NONE

UNLESS ONE ALREADY BELIEVES THE BULLSHITE!

I once did.

They don't get it. Because they still are CONVINCED that the Emperor is not naked!

So, waht is the use?

The ONLY thing I ask is e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e and there is NONE

UNLESS ONE ALREADY BELIEVES THE BULLSHITE!

Another who thinks they know more than a PH.D.

Ok then, bye bye now.

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow! You automatically assume you know less then a PH.D.?

wow wow!

Don't you understand how restricted they are in their freedom etc?

You as non-professsor has more freedom to think and speak.
(and we all know that money speaks!)

It is just the "logical fallacy of appeal to authorty" !

Maybe it is time you start thinking for yourself!

wouldn't that be a revolution!

I don't care who says what. I ONLY try to look at the evidence, ot better, a lack thereof!

Logic topples authority when authority is wrong.

Last edited:

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow! You automatically assume you know less then a PH.D.?

wow wow!

Don't you understand how restricted they are in their freedom etc?

You as non-professsor has more freedom to think and speak.
(and we all know that money speaks!)

It is just the "logical fallacy of appeal to authorty" !

Maybe it is time you start thinking for yourself!

wouldn't that be a revolution!

I don't care who says what. I ONLY try to look at the evidence, ot better, a lack thereof!

Logic topples authority when authority is wrong.

Right, a PH.D who has spent 10-12 years intensely studying one subject and a lifetime studying the same subject 'doesn't really know anything'.

That is message board la-la land that feels good to say and you cling to it because it feels good. No worries, it was a rhetorical observation, I know ahead of time you aren't interested in reality, your entire intent is on protecting the bubble of bizarro world you live in.

Outside is too scary.

Forum List

Back