Why do people still believe in macro evolution?

those 29+ nonsense...

Well, is'it a bit ONE-SIDED and non-critical?

It really is a cheap bit of garbage, isn't it?

Never have to read so much garbage in my life.

And besides,,,,,,it is extremely boring.

But then..untrue always is,
Don't let your hurt feelings get in the way of gaining some knowledge.

Hurt feelings?? What are you talking about?

I have so much fun, people putting this nonsense on the internet

and really, really think it is all true. That is awesome mate!

Hurt feelings? That is a good one, isn't it?

Anyone who says there isn't evidence for evolution, hasn't looked for any.

Well, are you talking micro or macro evolution?

And actually it is the other way around.

Anyone who says there is evidence for evolution, hasn't looked at any!

Better, and rings more true eh?

those 29+ nonsense...

It is a good one. It's good that you revile science and that you reject out of hand the overwhelming evidence for evolutionary biology. I suppose someone has to be an audience for the charlatans at the various ID'iot creationist lobbies.

those 29+ nonsense...

It is a good one. It's good that you revile science and that you reject out of hand the overwhelming evidence for evolutionary biology. I suppose someone has to be an audience for the charlatans at the various ID'iot creationist lobbies.

You don't read my postings.
I am NOT a creationist

I am saying that there is NO OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE for

(macro) evolution.

those 29+ nonsense...

I am NOT a creationist

(macro) evolution.
NO OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE..... except for the evidence.

those 29+ nonsense...

I am NOT a creationist

(macro) evolution.

nice one!

But won't work of course. saying that there is real evidence is something else then showing there is evidence.

Again, there is none, the Emperor has No Clothes!

Difficukt eh?

I am NOT a creationist

(macro) evolution.

nice one!

But won't work of course. saying that there is real evidence is something else then showing there is evidence.

Again, there is none, the Emperor has No Clothes!

Difficukt eh?
Correct. All of the relevant sciences are a global conspiracy.

Why do some people still believe in god??? I mean it is backed up by nothing but a 2,000 year old book.

At least macro evolution has real support.

But it doesn't. It simply doesn't. Once you peal away the endless "it is true" montra, and look at the empirical evidence, there is no real evidence. You realize that in all these hundreds of years of looking, we have yet to find even ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE... of a transitional species. Not even one.

Given how many different kinds of animals there are, we should find hundreds on hundreds of examples, where one animal 'evolved' into another animal, over supposed millions and millions of years.

Not one! Not even ONE.

Now if you don't want to believe in G-d, knock yourself out. When I die I'm going to Heaven, and when you die, you'll go to whatever. Fine. You make your choice.

But don't sit there and claim your belief is "scientific" with your mythical faeries and unicorns, and not a shred of evidence supporting your dreamy fake theories. This is why scientific research is in such a bad state. People pushing ideological myths, instead of real empirical science.

He says "100s of years" :lmao:

Anyone who says there isn't evidence for evolution, hasn't looked for any.
Yea but they're talking about not believing that fish bird reptiles amphibians and mammals aren't related. They say we've never seen one species turn into another species.

But we all know all life on land originally crawled from the water. So it makes more sense that animal is all our relatives. Unless a different thing crawled out and became a giraffe, a different thing crawled out and became a snake, monkey, bird.

If not, which came first the chicken or egg?

Why do some people still believe in god??? I mean it is backed up by nothing but a 2,000 year old book.

But it doesn't. It simply doesn't. Once you peal away the endless "it is true" montra, and look at the empirical evidence, there is no real evidence. You realize that in all these hundreds of years of looking, we have yet to find even ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE... of a transitional species. Not even one.

Given how many different kinds of animals there are, we should find hundreds on hundreds of examples, where one animal 'evolved' into another animal, over supposed millions and millions of years.

Not one! Not even ONE.

Now if you don't want to believe in G-d, knock yourself out. When I die I'm going to Heaven, and when you die, you'll go to whatever. Fine. You make your choice.

But don't sit there and claim your belief is "scientific" with your mythical faeries and unicorns, and not a shred of evidence supporting your dreamy fake theories. This is why scientific research is in such a bad state. People pushing ideological myths, instead of real empirical science.

Jesus H, you do understand there is 'google' now? Type in transitional fossils and you'll get myriads of images. More and more fossils of dinosaurs with feathers are being found.

I mean you deniers at least have to enter the 18th century when you are trying to make this ludicrous argument.

Not one! Not even ONE.

What makes you think believing in God will get you to heaven and not believing won't?

Why would believing be the test?

Not one! Not even ONE.

Why would believing in God get you to heaven and why would not believing there is a God send you somewhere else? If God wanted us to believe he would have done more than just come visit your ancestors 2000 years ago.

If there is a God he gave scientists big brains. Stop being stupid.

Not one! Not even ONE.

Jesus H, you do understand there is 'google' now? Type in transitional fossils and you'll get myriads of images. More and more fossils of dinosaurs with feathers are being found.

I mean you deniers at least have to enter the 18th century when you are trying to make this ludicrous argument.

There are NO transitional fossils.

There are ONLY fossils!

And the evolution believer interpret them as proof for evolution.

where on the fossil does it say where it comes from, who it;s ancestors are? where it was born? And so on and so forth.

They are ONLY evidence if one already believes in the macro-evolution-bullocks.

Other people with common sense see that those fossils are no proof at all!

Not one! Not even ONE.

There are ONLY fossils!

where on the fossil does it say where it comes from, who it;s ancestors are? where it was born? And so on and so forth.

Neither is a bible

Not one! Not even ONE.

There are ONLY fossils!

No surprise, you didn't search for anything. It's easy to find.

You are just wrong, there are many transitional fossils. Just because you don't know what exists or you don't want to know doesn't make it so.

those 29+ nonsense...

In other words- you can't refute any of it- you just reject any evidence for evolution- on faith.

those 29+ nonsense...

So you are just trolling.

Forum List

Back