Why do people hate the Baby Boomers?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Why do people hate the Baby Boomers so much?
Is it envy?
We have better music, movies, books and TV Shows.
We had style.
We had cool cars.
We created the Internet, HDTV, PC computers, and Cellphones
We created a cushy world for the Millennials and Gen Xers and GenZers to live in.
Today's generation doesn't have any original style.

Last edited:
The Greatest Generation spoiled the hell out of us. We fucked up but it's their fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
It seems like we have stopped advancing after the Boomer generation.
We might even be going backwards now.

Is it envy?
We had style.
We had cool cars.
We created a cushy world for the Millennials and Gen Xers and GenZers to live in.

We have moral and knew where we stood and the greatness of America. Now don't get me wrong there are some millenniums and gendXers that have the same standards but very few.

Is it envy?
We had style.
We had cool cars.

I don't hate you. I just think you are so special you blood-sucking vampires deserve your own planet.

Is it envy?
We had style.
We had cool cars.

The politician in place of that generation -in both parties- are some of the most gutless cowards who ever lived.

At every turn, they've had the opportunity to make the tough correct calls, and have spared no opportunity to make the easy poor choices.

The politician in place of that generation -in both parties- are some of the most gutless cowards who ever lived.

At every turn, they've had the opportunity to make the tough correct calls, and have spared no opportunity to make the easy poor choices.

Kinda like the politicians of this generation too.

Boomers are cool! The worst thing we did was raise a generation of kids who think they are entitled to everything.
There are plenty of us who believe themselves to be entitled as well.

A lot of our parents who went through the privations of the depression and war years swore to not allow their children to experience those things, and the results show in a generation who -to a large degree- can't take hard times.

The Greatest Generation spoiled the hell out of us. We fucked up but it's their fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
The Greatest Generation is not what they are perceived to be.

They gave us the Cold War, Korea and Vietnam. They gave us tremendous debt and a bloated out of control federal government. They gave us the welfare state and every stupid government agency you can think of. They gave us inflation and uncontrolled third world immigration both legal and illegal. They gave us desegregation that fucked up the public school system in this country. They destroyed the Great American cities as ghettos of crime and poverty supported by welfare.

Forum List

Back