Bloodsucking vampires

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
Not a discussion about Nosferatu, but tiny brown pests that have a tendency to be a colossal pain in the ass to get rid of. Yessireebob, I refer to bedbugs! My bedroom was infested with them this year and we are taking the chemical route right now to rid us of those little vermin! When I went to get mattress bags today at Home Depot, one of the employees there told me that that's been the #1 inquiry and seller is products for mass pesticide of them!! So it seems that there is somewhat of an epidemic this year of bedbugs.

A couple years ago I helped clean out a house that was full of them. We got a local pest company do the heat treatment and it did NOT kill all of them. They had to come back and spray. I'm just giving my experience if anyone has to deal with this in the future.

Let's see, bedbugs are common in Mexico and we have about ten million illegals that the government places around the U.S. All of a sudden we have an infestation of bedbugs. I wonder if they fumigated the planes? Another thing to worry about is the effect the pesticides have on humans.

Let's see, bedbugs are common in Mexico and we have about ten million illegals that the government places around the U.S. All of a sudden we have an infestation of bedbugs. I wonder if they fumigated the planes? Another thing to worry about is the effect the pesticides have on humans.
Fumigation typically doesn't work with these. The chemicals that are used have to be applied directly to the wall corners, baseboards, and yes, bedding. Heat treatment is another way to kill them off. Aftercare measures include bagging mattresses of beds and vacuuming. LOTS of vacuuming.

Forum List

Back