Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

Convenient for you to pick the one truly competent corporation in America

lol

How about Microsoft or Facebook/ How do you feel about their competency? Twitter?

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
Libs would LOVE to require successful business to self destruct via fairness and accommodation and diversity and virtue signaling and deviancy support

Add unmotivated also. Next up they will be demanding that someone else give them the stamp for their mail in otherwise it’s too much of an unfair burden.

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
I’m thinking you intentionally missed the premise of the thread.
Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?

The problem is with who decides who is ignorant and unwise.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

I presume you volunteer to make those decisions? Thank you for your service to our country.
Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Tards shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?

Last edited:

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

Because they make ideal democrats?

Funy how the Dems value every vote as a sacred duty no matter how little they know of whom they pull the lever for-- -- -- -- the EXACT OPPOSITE stance as they take on guns, where you can never be trained well enough!

Yet bad politicians kill far more people annually than do bad people with guns.

Democrats are just looking for the most gullible and easiest to manipulate among us.
They know they can only sell their ‘hate America / change America‘ bullshit to the weird, the desperate, the dependent, the degenerate, the unwise.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

I presume you volunteer to make those decisions? Thank you for your service to our country.
Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Trads shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
I guess I'm not a Trad since I know when I'm talking with someone who is ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise.

your Chicom pals engineered the virus ..

Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Tards shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
Who are these “sane folks” you’re talking about?

The people who believe that Trump is going to be back in office by the end of August?

Who are these “sane folks” you’re talking about? The people who believe that Trump is going to be back in office by the end of August?
:clap2:

No mirrors in their homes. None.

Forum List

Back