Why Do Celebrities Call Thugs, Thieves, Arsonists, Anarchists, and Criminals 'Protestors'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Swift isn't the only Libtard attacking the President instead of demanding the criminal scrum in Mn to 'cut the shit'.

And others offered to bail the animals out of the jail if they get arrested for committing crimes...

They are showing more concern for thugs out burning and looting than for Floyd.

Protesters are those who protest their anger in a civil manner. Thugs, thieves, and arsonists are those who destroy properties and steal just to be "part of the action".

1590797016124.png

1590797061255.png

1590797084898.png

Swift isn't the only Libtard attacking the President instead of demanding the criminal scrum in Mn to 'cut the shit'.

And others offered to bail the animals out of the jail if they get arrested for committing crimes...

Yep.....they were protesters upset because of a disgusting video.
Sounds like another bullshit hoax like Benghazi.

Taylor Swift thinks if she acts all woke her idiot fans will buy her music.

They are all apparently brainwashed morons.

Not sure of my answer, the question has me wondering whether the participants of the Boston Tea Party were thugs or protesters?
The 'Indians' dumped tea, the item being taxed, into the harbor. They didn't loot their friend's stores and burn their neighbors houses / property to the ground...

Protesters LOL

Thugs ..........Riots............burning the whole town down..........Protesters my ass.

Not sure of my answer, the question has me wondering whether the participants of the Boston Tea Party were thugs or protesters?
I was about to make the same point.
What about the thugs that took up arms against the government in 1775?

Someone else brought that up.
Thing is, those that took place in the Tea Party knew that if caught, they would be shot on site or hung swiftly for treason against the Crown. Hardly the policy of today's leaders. It was a political statement against British rule and did not victimize the local population or shopkeepers.
The Tea Party didn't burn the city to make their point.

I was about to make the same point.
What about the thugs that took up arms against the government in 1775?
Again, our forefathers fought against a FOREIGN oppressor / 'master'. They did not loot their friend's businesses and burn their neighbor's stores / houses to the ground.

It's unfair to lump anarchists into this mob violence....None of the anarchists I know of would be caught dead anywhere near this cro-magnon thuggery.

The Thug on the left.........burns others possessions, steals others property, attacks people that had nothing to do with anything.

The Patriot on the right.......brought guns to challenge the THEFT of the Property and their way of life. As the Gov't BLM abused their powers and put the ranchers out of business for BS reasons.

Aka......one in your meme steals and loots.........the other to stop stealing of their property and way of life.

Wingers always attach euphemisms to the behaviors of their tribe when those behaviors run counter to their agenda.

Downplay, ignore, avoid, dismiss, re-name, explain away.

Just another example of why wingers have zero credibility, just another of the dishonest tactics used by both ends.

It's unfair to lump anarchists into this mob violence....None of the anarchists I know of would be caught dead anywhere near this cro-magnon thuggery.
The majority of posters here who toss around the word "anarchy" are completely ignorant of its actual meaning.

Wingers always attach euphemisms to the behaviors of their tribe when those behaviors run counter to their agenda.

Downplay, ignore, avoid, dismiss, explain away.

Just another example of why wingers have zero credibility, and would help the country by finding another hobby.
From which Tribe is the violence and burning down of property coming from...............hmmm..........

Which Tribe.........was it the Apache's.........Souix..........did they prescribe killing the cow because he saw the fox kill the duck...............hmmm.

Your BS anal ologies are boring bro.

Just another example of why wingers have zero credibility, and would help the country by finding another hobby.
From which Tribe is the violence and burning down of property coming from...............hmmm..........

Which Tribe.........was it the Apache's.........Souix..........did they prescribe killing the cow because he saw the fox kill the duck...............hmmm.

I'm sure they are, for someone like you.

I don't care, sorry.

I'm sure they are, for someone like you.

I don't care, sorry.
Well I'm glad we sorted that out that we both think each other are full of it.......LOL

Forum List

Back