Why did America's Heroes hate the British so much?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They could make peace with them: but NO! they cleaned them up completely!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

• Banned
What annoys me, and what I will NEVER understand is this fascination with the disgusting, parasitical royal family.

What is the deal with that shit?
Because they are guided by imperial absolutism.

Because they are guided by imperial absolutism.
Americans are 'guided' by global national corporations, and banks.

All of which the royals are tied into.

Americans are too ill educated to see this for what it is.

Americans will support...whatever they are told to support.

Our founding fathers were not bound under such a system.

They saw GBR, and most importantly...the 'Royal' succubae for what they were.

Rightfully so, they cut the head off, and freed themselves.

Sadly, we are slaves again.

Why did America's Heroes hate the British so much?​

Self guilt at knowing they were deadbeats not wanting to pay for the wars which had protected them from the French.

Self guilt at knowing they were deadbeats not wanting to pay for the wars which had protected them from the French.
Typical proglodyte distorted view.
Our Founding Fathers weren't heroes & great leaders, they were insurrectionist criminal tax dodgers that were ungrateful to their benevolent Royal Overlords to whom they owed all.
They had no permission to rebel & should have just shut up & praised the great Big Brother.
You all have such a twisted & negative view of the world it's no wonder you are scared of your own shadows.
Must be why the lefty women run the show for you.
It must be really sad to be you

What annoys me, and what I will NEVER understand is this fascination with the disgusting, parasitical royal family.

What is the deal with that shit?
Basically, they aren't disgusting than your ruling elites. Except of that, some claim that they bring in more revenues than what is spent on them.

Basically, they aren't disgusting than your ruling elites. Except of that, some claim that they bring in more revenues than what is spent on them.
They are vile, child raping paedos who serve no purpose.

However, that is on the Brits.

Glad we booted them in their smelly asses.

Read about the Epstein case. And you understand you changed nothing.
I'm fine.

I could read a million Epstein cases...wouldn't change the fact that the royals are disgusting pedo, succubae.

The fact that ugly, old witch is not on the money I spend, nor her vile, crest above any state houses is enough for me.

May her toddler blood supply go bad, and Satan take her, and her bug eared son home soon.

I'm fine.

I could read a million Epstein cases...wouldn't change the fact that the royals are disgusting pedo, succubae.

The fact that ugly, old witch is not on the money I spend, nor her vile, crest above any state houses is enough for me.

May her toddler blood supply go bad, and Satan take her, and her bug eared son home soon.
Toddler blood supply? It is the Jewish monopoly. Haven't you heard?

Americans are 'guided' by global national corporations, and banks.

All of which the royals are tied into.

Americans are too ill educated to see this for what it is.

Americans will support...whatever they are told to support.

Our founding fathers were not bound under such a system.

They saw GBR, and most importantly...the 'Royal' succubae for what they were.

Rightfully so, they cut the head off, and freed themselves.

Sadly, we are slaves again.
Yes, but they do it through the leftists and the trumpsters only, the Reagan and the Bushes were their enemies

America's heroes didn't hate the Brits. As a matter of fact America's heroes saved their sorry asses in WW2. You mean Americas Founding Fathers? There was no negotiation with the colonial British. It was either respect the King's authority or be hanged for treason. The Brits tried it again in 1812 and Andy Jackson kicked their asses back across the pond.

You used an avatar which showed definitely not a standard swastika but the Nazi-swastika. Why?
pride.png

It is four pride flags together situated in a way that it forms a swastika.

'Pride' and LGBTQ have gone from freedom of expression and sexual liberation

To a weapon that seeks to stifle dissenting opinions, ruin lives for those opinions, and force-feed the greater culture, this very minority lifestyle.

So, Pride is deserving of the swastika.

Forum List

Back