Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,

Califorina is a first world state next to most of the south.
-Higher standard of living
-Higher quality education
-Higher quality healthcare

You fucking cave men are so stupid that you probably should go back to school. idiot.
they have the highest poverty rate, even greater than Missisippi and West Virginia...
you are a dumbass

I have never been in California-------all I know is of that state is of grapes and luxurious mansions.
Are there slums?
Try going.....it's becoming Haiti.....a few rich people....a bunch of poor ones, and almost no one in the middle class.......the article talks about energy costs are hurting the poor...but they make those rich lefties feel good....thanks for requiring expensive green energy and $20 per lightbulb

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion
Is New York a shithole?
yes...ask John Rocker

You guys keep talking about the localities you think are shitholes like it matters, that it was the places themselves Doddering Donnie was insulting. He was referring specifically to the people from those places.

If you live in a "shithole", you don't deserve to come to America? Since when? Where is that written on the statue of liberty?
How about realizing we are full and do not need any people with no marketable skills coming here to drain us.

So just automatically being from a country Crooked Donnie Small Hands thinks is a "shithole" means you have no "marketable skills"?

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Nothing about "marketable skills".
and not part of the constitution or even a law......

You guys keep talking about the localities you think are shitholes like it matters, that it was the places themselves Doddering Donnie was insulting. He was referring specifically to the people from those places.

If you live in a "shithole", you don't deserve to come to America? Since when? Where is that written on the statue of liberty?
How about realizing we are full and do not need any people with no marketable skills coming here to drain us.

So just automatically being from a country Crooked Donnie Small Hands thinks is a "shithole" means you have no "marketable skills"?

So what? Not being “law” doesn’t change a word.

Do you think a shot at Liberty or the American dream should depend on what state or country you are from?

Lol,

Califorina is a first world state next to most of the south.
-Higher standard of living
-Higher quality education
-Higher quality healthcare

You fucking cave men are so stupid that you probably should go back to school. idiot.
a higher standard of living if you live along the coast with all the wealthy people,otherwise you are just getting by or having problems or are unemployed....
they went from top 5 in education in the 60's and 70's to bottom 10 now....
and healthcare is like everywhere else.....if you have access to it....

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Another hater and jealous.....Poverty rate doesn't mean much otherwise Turkmenistan is better ranked than the US and Germany for example.
Those who are poor in California are wealthy compared to most of the inhabitants of the flyover states.
Stop hating on us, we make most of the stuff you enjoy From shows, movies, technology, food, etc....Go to Church and follow the scripture of not being mean and hateful.
Those who are poor in California are wealthy compared to most of the inhabitants of the flyover states.
sure they are....

West Virginia is a total shithole, Trump's most popular state. They are all on opioids and crying about not having jobs in coal mines. They need to get off their asses, sober up and get to work.

How the left took their jobs away and gave them well fare instead
Actually business simply innovated and had machines do the work. Lazy bums, go get jobs

Liar , it was the lefts 40 year on coal and manufacturing automated every where.
Lol, scapegoating the left won't help those lazy West Virginians, they need to put down the pills and get to work

Is New York a shithole?
No. Upstate New York is beautiful and rather civilized. There are portions of NYC that are shitholes. Despite having a goddamned communist mayor, there are some great things in NYC. I don't think NYC can be beat within the USA for its quality and quantity of excellent museums. I've visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art (fantastic), the American Museum of Natural History (amazing), the Frick Collection (immaculate), and the Guggenheim (least impressive, but some great art).

California is the only shithole on my list of states. Some others are on my list of states I do not plan to visit, but there are some good people in every state, including the shithole, California. (Many of the good and wise people formerly residing in California have left for better conditions. Others will follow.)

I have lived in California for eight decades.

I have seen many changes, to say the least.

I do NOT feel that the Golden State is a _____.

I DO feel, however, that California is a harbinger of what the United States of America will eventually become.
If the liberals have their way, we will eventually become a caliphate under Sharia Law.

But, the purchasing power of the Cali-poors is way worse, to the point where the value of their income is shit compared to the poorest Arkansas hillbilly.

Once again, leftists demonstrate a lack of understanding when it comes to the economy.

But, the purchasing power of the Cali-poors is way worse, to the point where the value of their income is shit compared to the poorest Arkansas hillbilly.

Once again, leftists demonstrate a lack of understanding when it comes to the economy.
Who wants to live in fly overstates anyway
That's like me giving you a 100 million and sending you to hell. Those states are shitholes to live in to begin with.

The poor cons, they forever throw rocks at California but they are forever frustrated because California is made of titanium whereas most of the red states are made of wood and anger. California is setting aside $13 billion dollars this year as a 'rainy day fund'. Money kept in the cookie jar 'just in case'. Taxus is keeping a an old milk carton full of oil on the shelf.

Give it up cons, California is a semi ripping down the road past you on your skateboard.

I have never been in California-------all I know is of that state is of grapes and luxurious mansions.
Are there slums?

skid-row-LA-parade.jpg

The poor cons, they forever throw rocks at California but they are forever frustrated because California is made of titanium whereas most of the red states are made of wood and anger. California is setting aside $13 billion dollars this year as a 'rainy day fund'. Money kept in the cookie jar 'just in case'. Taxus is keeping a an old milk carton full of oil on the shelf.

Give it up cons, California is a semi ripping down the road past you on your skateboard.

If they are doing things so much better than the rest of the country, how do you explain them being number one in poverty and why do they have a public pension crisis?

Gov. Jerry Brown: Courts Must Let California Slash its Public-Sector Pensions

The fact is California is becoming a banana republic where only the rich are living comfortably while the rest of the population is struggling and / or fighting for table scraps. People and businesses are leaving that state in droves. Unfortunately, a lot of those tards are moving here to Nevada and then voting for the same dipshits who are ruining California.

Yeah and they have nearly one trillion in unfunded debt....that ain't titanium pal, that's financial ruin bearing down like a freight train.

See another blue state, Illinois, as to what happens

So what? Not being “law” doesn’t change a word.

Do you think a shot at Liberty or the American dream should depend on what state or country you are from?
yes I do.....because with terrorism, it is very important to know what the people coming in are all about. Europe is proof of that....
We should get the best from any country......some countries will have more useful people than others....but this let just bring in poor people for fun.......no thanks....times change.....it's time to update our immigration strategy.

and people need to fix their countries....what is so dam hard???? We've shown the world how to do it....so do it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back