Why Biden is in trouble.

With daddy's money, Trump never in his life needed to craft any leadership skill. He's a great salesman though.

Trumps views of “negotiation” is to bully his opponent to get his way. Seeking a middle ground is not in his skill set.

His leadership is….I say jump, you say how high?

Guess what……COVID crippled supply lines and drove up prices around the world

The Ukraine war drove up prices for food and fuel around the world

But I guess that is Bidens fault
Guess what - both Trump and Biden gave everyone free money, don't have to pay rent, don't have to pay student loans, free unemployment money etc. etc. etc. - right in the middle of the worst supply crunch since the depression.
That was completely stupid. Most people simply didn't need the free money, so they went out and spent it during a supply crises and that drove up prices.
And then your had both Biden and Trump printing money like it was the last day on earth.
Both Trump and Biden played into this - you can admit Bidens fault in it, you really can.

In a democrat controlled state, it was a nightmare. Stores were mandated to have one way aisles. The store put down foot decals indicating which way the aisle went. Go against the aisle designation and you were killing people. Nonsense piled onto insanity, all from democrats. Meanwhile, hair salons magically opened for democrats. Exclusive restaurants like French Laundry were quietly open for democrat clientele.

Democrats created a panic then made that panic as painful as possible. I will never forgive or forget.

That sucks. I live in the free State of Florida!

With daddy's money, Trump never in his life needed to craft any leadership skill. He's a great salesman though.
Billionaire leaders in business say you are wrong about Trump and credit him with his achievements during his first term. Why do you worthless vermin Dems always LIE?? Trump's policies resulted in HISTORIC all time never before achieved high business optimism both a national and global survey that's been held for decades. None of the puke Dem presidents ever got even close to his record.

FACTS vs Dem lies.

Guess what - both Trump and Biden gave everyone free money, don't have to pay rent, don't have to pay student loans, free unemployment money etc. etc. etc. - right in the middle of the worst supply crunch since the depression.
That was completely stupid. Most people simply didn't need the free money, so they went out and spent it during a supply crises and that drove up prices.
And then your had both Biden and Trump printing money like it was the last day on earth.
Both Trump and Biden played into this - you can admit Bidens fault in it, you really can.

They also gave free money to business

I used my COVID relief money to buy a dog.
She was worth it

To build a global empire like Trump built takes a lot of skill sets, not just salesmanship.
Compare Trump's empire to "always wrong" senile Biden's dismal record of selling influence.

1705686498053.png

To build a global empire like Trump built takes a lot of skill sets, not just salesmanship.
Compare Trump's empire to "always wrong" senile Biden's dismal record of selling influence.

View attachment 890350

Biden spent 50 years serving his country.
He would have made more money in the private sector

Trump made his fortune scamming investors

They also gave free money to business

I used my COVID relief money to buy a dog.
She was worth it
The small business bailouts (EPP) was an unexpected and brilliant plan that saved millions of companies, including ours. That was Trump. But - what was also during that time was Trump's plan not blocking those funds for companies that didn't need it. It was passed to fast, and 1000s of companies got tons of money and had a field day with it.
Add to that, Biden doubled down and gave preferential treatment to green companies, and lowered their requirements so they could get the money even though they didn't qualify. That is unconstitutional, which resulted in a lawsuit and so they had to give millions of companies more money so the requirements were the same. Our company received an additional $72,000 last year. Which is sitting in the bank, we didn't need it at all, and neither did a lot of others. WHICH - has created a boom in business spending. Which of course, Biden then took credit for.
The hits just keep coming. Washington has turned into a cash ATM machine with absolutely no responsibility and we will pay a heavy-heavy price for it.

The small business bailouts (EPP) was an unexpected and brilliant plan that saved millions of companies, including ours. That was Trump. But - what was also during that time was Trump's plan not blocking those funds for companies that didn't need it. It was passed to fast, and 1000s of companies got tons of money and had a field day with it.
Add to that, Biden doubled down and gave preferential treatment to green companies, and lowered their requirements so they could get the money even though they didn't qualify. That is unconstitutional, which resulted in a lawsuit and so they had to give millions of companies more money so the requirements were the same. Our company received an additional $72,000 last year. Which is sitting in the bank, we didn't need it at all, and neither did a lot of others. WHICH - has created a boom in business spending. Which of course, Biden then took credit for.
The hits just keep coming. Washington has turned into a cash ATM machine with absolutely no responsibility and we will pay a heavy-heavy price for it.

Both Biden and Trump threw money at COVID

Both Biden and Trump threw money at COVID
Yes, I said this when Trump was still President!
I was against the initial Covid giveaway - 100%. You can't just give everyone free money without a price to pay for it.
But the difference is, when we were in the middle of paying the price for the first one, which worsened an already serious supply problem - Biden did it again... and then again a 3rd time!
And then despite every business entity in America, including the national chamber of commerce, pleading with Biden to end the unemployment windfall - he extended it again - and...wait for it... extended it a 3rd time all the way into 2023.
Trump started it, Biden took those reigns and went full retard.

:slap:
Over a million people died you dope
That is assuming that no one would have died at all during the entire lock down. Covid deaths were motorcycle accidents, heart attacks, strokes, cancer. The practice of putting very sick people with communicable diseases in homes for the vulnerable elderly and assisted living centers.
Meanwhile hospital ships dispatched to deal with the sick, puffed off without ever seeing a single patient.

That is assuming that no one would have died at all during the entire lock down. Covid deaths were motorcycle accidents, heart attacks, strokes, cancer. The practice of putting very sick people with communicable diseases in homes for the vulnerable elderly and assisted living centers.
Meanwhile hospital ships dispatched to deal with the sick, puffed off without ever seeing a single patient.

More misinformation from the COVID Deniers

Their Cult won't let them hear any of that.

Forum List

Back