Why aren't the Republicans in Congress trying to impeach the fake president?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I don't watch as much news as i once did... (sigh)

but I do follow news... Breitbart.. Fox... Newsmax

In any case, regardless of all that... Why aren't the Rs trying to impeach the faker in chief who actually IS guilty of something (as opposed to Trump whom they constantly attacked and vilified for no reason)

head scratcher..

any insights woiuld be appreciated (except those from lefties... too lacking in cred)

1650399930843.png

In any case, regardless of all that... Why aren't the Rs trying to impeach the faker in chief who actually IS guilty of something (as opposed to Trump whom they constantly attacked and vilified for no reason)

head scratcher..

any insights woiuld be appreciated (except those from lefties... too lacking in cred)
Simply, what is the choice? Kamaltoe Harris?

You'd think stealing an election would be considered an impeachable offense.
FOR SURE~

what can be worse than that? (oh, right... a phone call to a foreign leader asking for justice to be done... forgot...)

it is true bye dim himself may not have had much to do with the... uh... logistics of the Steal... but if he claims he didn't know about it..

wait... wait... therre's that video of him ADMITTING that the Ds "have a vast vote fraud organization" (I believe that is verbatim? Tell me I am wrong).

strange place... the United States... what have we become?

head scratcher..

The Democrats run both houses, they can in January.

The problem is that the GOP isn't in the majority. And its the Speaker who determines what issues are going to be voted on.

There are certainly good causes to impeach Brandon. Fucking up the Country is definitely a "High Crime" in anyone's book. But when you don't have the gavel, there is nothing you can do about it.

They don't have a majority in Congress (yet).
oh... i temporarily forgot about that... I guess part of me was in denial... wanted things to be as they once were... Rs in the majority

But I think maybe I was actually living in the future...

meaning that that will happen... R majority in the future... looks more than possible :)

head scratcher..

You said it yourself. You watch Breitbart.. Fox... Newsmax but not one of those are actually news. Could it be that Biden doesn't do things that are impeachable but your Orange Deity has enough times that he's been extremely lucky to not be indicted until now.

The problem is that the GOP isn't in the majority. And its the Speaker who determines what issues are going to be voted on.

There are certainly good causes to impeach Brandon. Fucking up the Country is definitely a "High Crime" in anyone's book. But when you don't have the gavel, there is nothing you can do about it.
yeh, gee, whoda thunk that destroying your country is grounds for impeachment?

I mean, if a phone calll to a foreign leader to ask for justice is impeachable... I dunno... just sayin

but why try to make sense out of what Dc does...? It'ss not called District of Corruption for nothing

Can't impeach the president just because you think he is doing a bad job. There has to be some sort of criminal statute you can point to and say he broke the law.

head scratcher..

Because it's FUCKING POINTLESS without a majority. Use your brain ffs.
Wasting tax dollars on sham trials that have ZERO CHANCE of conviction is irresponsible

Forum List

Back