Why aren’t Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci telling the rioters to practice social distancing and stay in lockdown?

We don’t troll Vegas because they have the balls to do the right thing and end the hoax.
AC reopening 7/4 and I’ll be there 7/15-17 and you health obsessed can rail and cuss me for not being totalally consumed about Your health

I hope the ventilator you need is in Russia, where Trump sent them to appease his handler.

We don’t troll Vegas because they have the balls to do the right thing and end the hoax.
AC reopening 7/4 and I’ll be there 7/15-17 and you health obsessed can rail and cuss me for not being totalally consumed about Your health

I hope the ventilator you need is in Russia, where Trump sent them to appease his handler.

We are sure your hysterical puss ass wants sickness for people merely living life instead of hoax hiding under the bed, You are mentally and emotionally ill
Ventilatorgate-yet Another Hoax you gullible simpleton

We all know that you don’t give two shits about David Dorn. You’ll happily use him as a political prop, though.

Your concern trolling is obvious, wingnut. Guidelines were issued.

It’s not a troll...it’s the truth.

We are clearly no longer worried about social distancing. Seems like we are still wearing masks, sometimes. Certainly no lockdowns.

If it’s ok to riot and risk the lives of the elderly, we just need to open everything up 100%.

We know it’s all bullshit.
You didn’t get the memo? Trump opened America back up again. We will see how it goes in a few weeks

We are sure your hysterical puss ass wants sickness for people merely living life instead of hoax hiding under the bed, You are mentally and emotionally ill
Ventilatorgate-yet Another Hoax you gullible simpleton

Yes, it’s all Democratic hoaxes that they got the entire world to participate in. Holy shit you’re stupid.

Yeah - I hope you have a great time in Atlantic City. Make sure you go visit your parents as soon as you get home. Let them know you’re safe and sound. Give them big hugs.

I love how liberal municipalities set up hotlines and websites where you could rat out your neighbors who were not wearing masks, social distancing, and observing the lockdowns

WHO ARE THE FUCKING FASCISTS?
You obviously don’t have a clue what the definition of Fascism is.

1ohnxi.jpg

I love how liberal municipalities set up hotlines and websites where you could rat out your neighbors who were not wearing masks, social distancing, and observing the lockdowns

View attachment 346789
I don’t know what this meme is trying to say. As for Antifa, I haven’t seen any at the protests. Are they wearing a uniform? How are you identifying them?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Police are 18 times more likely to be killed by a black man than vice versa.

This is all bullshit.

We have some really useful idiots in this country.

View attachment 346789
I don’t know what this meme is trying to say. As for Antifa, I haven’t seen any at the protests. Are they wearing a uniform? How are you identifying them?

Antifa, BLM, Occupy Wall Street, the Coffee Party, SEIU, Black Panthers they are all the same group but with different names depending on the operation. They all have interlocking directorates with Soros as the grand poobah. In past, the Weather Underground, Symbionese Liberation Army, the Yippies, were also the same fucking group.

In the past,

Suppose the Tea party attacked the White House and burned St Johns church and did all this other shit while Obama was President when it turned out they were being treated unfairly by the Obama admin.

What would the reaction be from the media and the left?

So... you're trying to draw a comparison between people wanting to survive because they're going broke attempting to follow unconstitutional power trips by leftist gov to rioters, looters and anarchists burning businesses to the ground and shooting cops?

What kind of an absolute RETARD are you? Do you think that shit is really going to fly with ANYONE that has a BRAIN?

Good God... what kind of serious BRAIN WASHING have you jack offs had... I mean really?

View attachment 346789
Ya know... all anyone has to do is do a quick search for ANTIFA at the riots and PLENTY of shit comes up. I know it, you know it, the fucking man in the moon knows it. So do you honestly think you're being CUTE playing this YOU DON'T KNOW BULL SHIT GAME?

You are absolutely a worthless sack of lying DOG PISS.

Someone (maybe Antifa) burned down 189 units of affordable housing:

An Obama intelligence official used her own money to pay the bail for someone (maybe Antifa) who threw a Molotov Cocktail into a police car:

White members of Antifa hand out bricks to young black people:

White member of Antifa vandalizes building but tries to make it look like it was done by Black Lives Matter.

Last edited:
Seems odd we have not seen them lately.

The whole Rona scare must be over.

Why are people still wearing masks and social distancing in stores?

We don’t do that any more.
Because Bitch and Fuckchi are working for Hillary.

Jo

View attachment 346789

OWS

View attachment 346789

Wait you do know what it is correct?

Seems odd we have not seen them lately.

The whole Rona scare must be over.

Why are people still wearing masks and social distancing in stores?

We don’t do that any more.
They are you stupid fuck. If your head was not so far up Trump's ass, you would know that.

Forum List

Back