Why are you trans nuts obsessed with trans?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
The recently made up trans gaslighting bullshit "construct" we HAVE to accept and genuflect to. Because liberals say so. Hey, then feel free to ignore and disrespect thousands year old sex/gender traditions. Excuse me? Disrespect me and history, but we HAVE to use YOUR recently made up pseudointellectual contrived bullshit?

The recently made up trans gaslighting bullshit "construct" we HAVE to accept and genuflect to. Because liberals say so. Hey, then feel free to ignore and disrespect thousands year old sex/gender traditions. Excuse me? Disrespect me and history, but we HAVE to use YOUR recently made up pseudointellectual contrived bullshit?

• Banned
This was meant as a mocking reply on the USMB badlands thread entitled "Why do you gun nuts obsess on guns" topic. It was moved here. So, here we are. Why do Liberals obsess on trans issues, CRT or impeaching Trump? democrats don't care about representation, equality or truth. All they want is domination and control. Screw your rights or facts or truth. Democracy is dead under the current democrat regime.

Last edited:
The self-induced narcissistic illusion of being more savvy than straight people may be part of their problem.

It belongs in Current Events because it's an ongoing pathology of the obsession to be recognized, whether by mirrors, pools of water, or two-dimensional space.

• Banned
The self-induced narcissistic illusion of being more savvy than straight people may be part of their problem.
I detect a tinge of gaslighting here. Thousands of years of sex/gender norms thrown out the window over fleeting recently contrived pseudointellectual bullshit, er, "concepts". Sorry, I don't accept any of that. Nope. I have no reason to accept that or let it supplant 1000 year old beliefs.

they are insane .

Who brings up the subject more than anyone else on this board? Don't lie, now.

• Banned
Who brings up the subject more than anyone else on this board? Don't lie, now.
Where is this going? America has a month devoted to gays, despite they are like a tiny 5% of the populace. I call that out. WHY? We weren't asked if we wanted it. And Why is it liberals are pushing this gay/trans near pedophile teaching this crap in public schools. I am pissed off these pervert assholes are endorsed, supported and get a free pass by liberal democrats. You got a problem with THAT?

Where is this going? America has a month devoted to gays, despite they are like a tiny 5% of the populace. I call that out. WHY? We weren't asked if we wanted it. And Why is it liberals are pushing this gay/trans near pedophile teaching this crap in public schools. I am pissed off these pervert assholes are endorsed, supported and get a free pass by liberal democrats. You got a problem with THAT?
I bet you think it isn't an obsession of RWingers like you.

I detect a tinge of gaslighting here. Thousands of years of sex/gender norms thrown out the window over fleeting recently contrived pseudointellectual bullshit, er, "concepts". Sorry, I don't accept any of that. Nope. I have no reason to accept that or let it supplant 1000 year old beliefs.
Tinge of gaslighting? It's arrogant in-your-face gaslighting, the same arrogance that fuels blm racism..

I bet you think it isn't an obsession of RWingers like you.
Actually, I'm an apostate liberal democrat that grew up. I realized that current incarnation of the so called "Democrat party" will support anything to get power. They have abandoned all scruples and morality. They will alternatively fight/support: Infanticide, anti abortion, pro abortion, cannibalism, neophilia, anti gravity rights, it doesn't matter the issue, democrats will fight FOR/Against it. Because that is this party has morphed into. they don't fucking care about anybody's "RIGHTS", NOPE. Dominance and control, yes.

Actually, I'm an apostate liberal democrat that grew up. I realized that current incarnation of the so called "Democrat party" will support anything to get power. They have abandoned all scruples and morality. They will alternatively fight/support: Infanticide, anti abortion, pro abortion, cannibalism, neophilia, anti gravity rights, it doesn't matter the issue, democrats will fight FOR/Against it. Because that is this party has morphed into. they don't fucking care about anybody's "RIGHTS", NOPE. Dominance and control, yes.
You should quell your obsessions.

The reason is simple: Marxism demands throwing all normative behavior out the window so that the radical new Reich can be installed. It is imperative that any idea of common sense be questioned and made to look stupid. How can we install dictators and tyrants in a society that still has common sense and freedom instilled in them? Duh.

Forum List

Back