Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

I believe it is the other way around.

I never bring up race, but whenever I hung with my black friends (back when I had them), I could not have one conversation without having my race brought up. On the contrary, it seems many white folk are too afraid to mention race around black guys.

Personally I believe you are all ridiculous and need to stop scapegoating race as the source of your insecurities.
Please most of the topics on this section are from whites asking why do blacks do this, why don't blacks vote for, blacks should do this that and the third. Y'all are the king of insecure fucks. There is a current thread about why do white women date black men. Obsessed... Next topic "why do blacks breathe? Do black men have larger lungs than white men?"
Ah ...so you're a racist trying to pin it on others to feel a little better about yourself. Too many blacks put skin color above all else but you can't fight racism with racism.

Aw cmon what happen to that freedom of speech you whites are always yapping on about. Kumbayah hour starring poor whitey and his blue/yellow/purple friends has been cancel.

Aw cmon what happen to that freedom of speech you whites are always yapping on about. Kumbayah hour starring poor whitey and his blue/yellow/purple friends has been cancel.

You are at liberty to act like an insecure race baiting asshole.

Go away, Asclepias

I don't know who you are hanging around with, but there is none of that in my circle anywhere. One of my daughters is dating a black man and he usually brings up his skin color at least once. No one else cares.
"I don't notice color but let me tell you about this black guy..." Color blindness is the most convenient copout answer for whites when they want to get out of an uncomfortable conversation. Its easier for you to ignore these subjects than to actually discuss. Your daughter shouldn't date a black man if she doesn't want to hear about his experiences. I bet in her mind she thinks bringing a mix raced baby into this world is the solution to racism and her white guilt.

Go away, Asclepias
TWO black people with similar opinions that goes against whitey beliefs. Surely we could only be the same person. Thanks for clearing that up. My golly your little white head must be spinning in circles.

Us blacks think nothing but 100% positive things about you people. You are God to us. I'm lost on how to think and behave without constant input and approval from Lord Whitey. I wouldn't know about my own life if it wasn't for whites educating me on being black in America. /s

I don't feel awkward around most people. I have a natural ability to fit in with most social settings. Being polite and respectful goes along way. It doesn't hurt that I am known for having a silver tongue. lol

TWO black people with similar opinions that goes against whitey beliefs. Surely we could only be the same person. Thanks for clearing that up. My golly your little white head must be spinning in circles.

Us blacks think nothing but 100% positive things about you people. You are God to us. I'm lost on how to think and behave without constant input and approval from Lord Whitey. I wouldn't know about my own life if it wasn't for whites educating me on being black in America. /s

72867237.jpg

I don't know who you are hanging around with, but there is none of that in my circle anywhere. One of my daughters is dating a black man and he usually brings up his skin color at least once. No one else cares.
"I don't notice color but let me tell you about this black guy..." Color blindness is the most convenient copout answer for whites when they want to get out of an uncomfortable conversation. Its easier for you to ignore these subjects than to actually discuss. Your daughter shouldn't date a black man if she doesn't want to hear about his experiences. I bet in her mind she thinks bringing a mix raced baby into this world is the solution to racism and her white guilt.

Moron.

Did I not say that he brings it up himself? I did. My post should not be a difficult thing for you to understand, but you managed to get it wrong. Sorry, I'm too lazy to dumb it down for you.

Go away, Asclepias

Nah, you sound like that FJ whatever guy who hates winter and everyone he works with.

Moron.

Did I not say that he brings it up himself? I did. My post should not be a difficult thing for you to understand, but you managed to get it wrong. Sorry, I'm too lazy to dumb it down for you.
Actually dumbfuck I said you should LISTEN to what he has to say. Crackers love talking about blacks as long as no real blacks can join in on the conversation. You're a perfect example of the type of dumb cracker I'm talking about in the OP.

My OP said I don't want to hear WHITES yes whites not blacks talk about being black. Give your daughter a cookie.

Lmao the whites are in too much disbelief they can't fathom another black person having a negative opinion of them so I must be a sock puppet. The narcissism among whites is real. Sorry not sorry I don't find anything special about you people.

Lmao the whites are in too much disbelief they can't fathom another black person having a negative opinion of them so I must be a sock puppet. The narcissism among whites is real. Sorry not sorry I don't find anything special about you people.
Great introduction. Feeling better?

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.
U a fan of pasty cline?

Some of the more insecure whites males on this forum claim that only obese white women date Black guys. Is this true in your case?

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
Exactly they don't know shit about actual black culture. They would be shamed for their type of behavior in the black community. Only whites believe that the average black person think being a crackhead is cool. Some of us that grew up poor know what some of this stuff looks like in real life and it's far from cool.
I'm convinced that most whites would commit suicide if they really knew about Black people. I dont think their egos could handle it.

Some of the more insecure whites males on this forum claim that only obese white women date Black guys. Is this true in your case?
That's what I saw in the prison I worked at.

Exactly they don't know shit about actual black culture. They would be shamed for their type of behavior in the black community. Only whites believe that the average black person think being a crackhead is cool. Some of us that grew up poor know what some of this stuff looks like in real life and it's far from cool.
I'm convinced that most whites would commit suicide if they really knew about Black people. I dont think their egos could handle it.
Race trolling now, huh? Typical dim hood rat.

That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.
So why do more white kids buy gangsta rap than any other demographic?

204b743b4b20d4383a014cc84b8f31c1.jpg

Thats you in the middle. :laugh:

That's what I saw in the prison I worked at.
You cant date in prison.

Forum List

Back