Debate Now Why Are Regular Children Forced to Share Restrooms With Trans Students?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Only rules are stay on topic and no twisting anybody's words around and lying to say that they said something that they didn't. (I've personally had issues with that in the past myself.)

Anyways, this woman makes an amazing point. Why should a girl not be allowed to feel uncomfortable with sharing the restroom with a biological boy?

Why are her desires never even considered and therefore she's forced to hold it in all day?

Why should a girl not be allowed to feel uncomfortable with sharing the restroom with a biological boy?

I think you were trying to ask why should a girl be made uncomfortable using the bathroom?

And the answer is she shouldn't. None of those fat asses sitting there are made uncomfortable when THEY use it. I think the lady asking the question ought to follow these guys into the bathroom and watch them while THEY do their business! Watch them while they change to use the swimming pool or shower! And maybe the girl who can't use the bathroom all day when she has to go ought to just go to the principle's office and do it right there on his office floor.

WHAT IS IT these idiots don't understand about something as simple as basic decency and privacy? What is so hard about telling some guy-turned-"girl" that when they go, they should use a special bathroom just for trannies.

ADMIT IT: you don't want to go with the guys, and the girls DON'T WANT YOU.

The problem is YOURS, Bub, not everyone else's.

I think you were trying to ask why should a girl be made uncomfortable using the bathroom?

Yes I was, but I was also asking why is a girl not allowed to feel uncomfortable when it comes to sharing the restroom with boys. I never thought that I would feel grateful for being able to use the bathroom whenever I need to go.

Like I had to go REALLY badly before I responded to you and I'm like thinking how I would feel if I had to go so badly like that but I couldn't let it out because I would be afraid of a boy or boys watching me and I hadn't gone for about five hours on top of that.

Yes I was, but I was also asking why is a girl not allowed to feel uncomfortable

I'm confused. How is anyone preventing you from feeling uncomfortable? I would be more concerned about being prevented from feeling comfortable. I want to feel comfortable.

When a tranny feels uncomfortable, they scream, and rant and threaten, and the government responds. Where are the women screaming about THEIR feeling uncomfortable and where is the government?

That /prevented/ her from feeling uncomfortable?

Well no, but to the left she isn't allowed to feel uncomfortable with it and she's just expected to share the restroom with him or otherwise she's a bigot.

Well no, but to the left she isn't allowed to feel uncomfortable with it and she's just expected to share the restroom with him or otherwise she's a bigot.

Actually, I haven't noticed that they care. I think many women have made it clear that they are HIGHLY uncomfortable, and honestly, how could anyone expect otherwise?

There is actually an organization I've seen advertising on TV, some women have organized into a PAC and are proactively taking donations now and are fighting this BS head on with Washington. If you want, next time I see their commercial, I'll save the info for you.

Still, I'd like to see some of the people behind this trans movement promoting men in women's sports and using lady's restrooms and changing rooms how they would take it if they were subjected to the same public scrutiny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back