Why Are Libs So Hypocritical?

by "hypocrisy" are you talking about stuff like Ted Haggarty lecturing kids on sexual abstinence and the evils of homosexuality while simultaneously getting blowjobs from gay hookers?

or Representative Mark Folley leading the charge of the moral majority while having cybersex with a former page while the house of representatives held votes open until Mark cold clean the splooge off of his laptop and get back into chambers?

Or.... Newt Gingrich leading the charge to impeach Bill Clinton for his immoral behavior while in the oval office while Newt simultaneously was a serial adulterer who slept around on his FIRST wife while she was hospitalized with cancer and then, afte dumping her and marrying the slut he was fucking, turned around and cheated on HER with an INTERN that worked for him in the speaker's office?

Is that the hypocrisy we're talking about?

It would seem it, in that case, that hypocrisy is certainly not confined to "Libs".... and newsbot assholes like RSR should realize that folks that live in hypocritical glass houses ought not to throw stones.

I did not know Ted was elected in to any office

Libs sat on the Foley emails for months to use them in the election - so much for caring about kids. Foley left Congress

On the other hand, when Dems cath their own doing the same thing they give them a standing "O" on the House floor and give him a committee post the Dems was Gerry Studds

Newt did not lie under oath as Clinton did

I have often wondered why liberals claim to be the middle classes friend, yet claim it is okay to demand decent hard working Americans to pay for their private jet and overpriced champaigne.

Does the name Gerry Studds mean anything to you?

it does.... but you prove my point, don't you? both sides have hypocrites....if you want to ask the question as to why Libs are so hypocritical, you point the same finger at yourself. Newt Gingrich was a serial adulterer intern fucker who went after Clinton for doing the same thing. That's fact.

it does.... but you prove my point, don't you? both sides have hypocrites....if you want to ask the question as to why Libs are so hypocritical, you point the same finger at yourself. Newt Gingrich was a serial adulterer intern fucker who went after Clinton for doing the same thing. That's fact.

Foley was tossed - Dems promoted Studds

Did Newt lie under oath?

Big differences

I give no one a free pass..... I merely point out that you have yet to condemn Newt Gingrich for being a serial adulterer and intern fucker. You never condemned Foley....or Cunningham.

I give no one a free pass..... I merely point out that you have yet to condemn Newt Gingrich for being a serial adulterer and intern fucker. You never condemned Foley....or Cunningham.

Grow up - I have

Studds was given a standing "O" in Congress and promoted to a committee seat

BIg difference on how the parties treat those who do wrong

BTW - I see William "Cold Cash" Jefferson still has his power - so much for "draining the swamp"

Grow up - I have

BTW - I see William "Cold Cash" Jefferson still has his power - so much for "draining the swamp"

I have never seen you condemn a republican.....

Grow up - I have

Any reply to my link on how Repubs tried to change the ethics rules when their buddy Tom DeLay was in trouble. You can find examples on each side – politicians will try, within reason, to protect their own when terrible conduct comes to light and try to oust members of the opposition when small indiscretion is discovered.

Forum List

Back