Why Are Democrat Controlled Cities Such Cesspools of Police Brutality, Violence, and Disease?

Cops are repubs that vote for republican candidates.
This is true for all patriots.
That is why cops are pigs and abuse human rights and laws.
That is why cops are pigs and abuse human rights and laws.
That why you Leftards want bigger government and have only cops carry guns?
I have had firearms all my life and grew up hunting, try another lie that on won't work. Yet, what I do is not what the pigs do no matter their political affiliations. They have no right to kill people in custody.

Cops are repubs that vote for republican candidates.

Minneapolis has been under complete democrat party control since 1974.........sell your B.S. somewhere else.
Cops are in public unions and always vote and endorse Repubs so try to lie somewhere else.
Unions are supported by dims, and dims support unions stupid ass.
Police have public unions and the police union always throws it's votes behind Repubs who pander to a God to garner support from Republicans who claim they are the only ones who worship God..
You’re really going off the deep end.
I am merely reflecting your stance along with the OP's and you all's need to dive off into the deep end.
You're not real bright - arya?
This thread is about police brutality and the fantasy that it only exist in Democratic party strongholds. It is not me...

When morons figure out realty
1590784053427.png

1590784196125.png

Baltimore, New York City, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland.

Long histories of repeated police brutality, rampant violence and crime, and every disease from Medieval times you can think plus the modern day varieties that are no where near the levels of more center/conservative cities.
Your question answers itself; because they’re controlled by democrats.

I worked hard in school and in life to ensure I don't have to live in neanderthal filth.

It's not luck. It's a choice. Fuck 'em if they keep electing race-baiting filth that does nothing for them. Seriously...... fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back