Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

PSEA.org - State funding cuts hit urban schools hardest

Cutting $860 million from programs that work for students is unprecedented for all of Pennsylvania’s school districts. But, for the state’s urban schools, the cuts are even deeper and more painful.

The average state funding cut was $1.7 million per district, or 11 percent, according to a PSEA analysis. However, for urban school districts, which tend to have higher concentrations of poverty and students in need, the average cut was $16.3 million, or 13.8 percent. Urban districts affected include Allentown, Lancaster, Reading, and Harrisburg.

Still waiting for conservative to post the numbers from his school district. I'm sure he's putting it together now :2up:

the most recent shooting of a black suspect in SC just brought home the reality that blacks are, in fact, still mistreated in our society (i.e. if a police officer can empty his revolver into a fleeing suspect and feel "justified", then there is something bad wrong).

that was pure murder, and I cringed as I watched and realized what just happened.

back to your original question, "why are African Americans treated so badly in America" -
ultimately, it could be the age-old "tribal" factor at play, if so, the logical solution would be better integration.

So that incident proves BLACKS are mistreated? It proves that ONE black was mistreated.

Better integration? We've had integration in the public schools in the county where I live since before I started the first grade in the late 1960s. That means blacks have had the same classes, lesson, books, desks, teachers, etc. as white students. Sad part is that many still complain that blacks don't have the same educational opportunities as whites in public schools.

as if you've never heard of urban schools receiving less funding than others lol

Not where I live. There are 15 high schools, over 30 middle schools, and over 50 elementary schools in the district where I live. For each level, the funding to the respective schools is exactly the same per student whether the school is in a rural, suburban, or urban setting.

Oh yeah, then post your school district and the numbers so everyone can see how wrong they are. I'll wait

I've heard people make that claim but haven't found it to be true where I live nor in any district within the State. Every district within the state does the same thing. While the dollar amount district to district may not be exactly equal, spending within each district is by state law. That means regardless of where a student goes to school, they are getting the same amount spent on them within that district without regard to color.

What you see is different than what exists. Can you see the moon in the daytime? Does that mean its gone?

You simply can't accept that your premise is wrong.

www.scrgfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Foundation-Funding-Paper=2011.pdf

You won't believe it and will say it's only numbers. You don't want to believe it because it defeats the agenda you push.

Cutting $860 million from programs that work for students is unprecedented for all of Pennsylvania’s school districts. But, for the state’s urban schools, the cuts are even deeper and more painful.

The average state funding cut was $1.7 million per district, or 11 percent, according to a PSEA analysis. However, for urban school districts, which tend to have higher concentrations of poverty and students in need, the average cut was $16.3 million, or 13.8 percent. Urban districts affected include Allentown, Lancaster, Reading, and Harrisburg.

Still waiting for conservative to post the numbers from his school district. I'm sure he's putting it together now :2up:
So how it's done in PA is how everyone does it? You are a dumb son of a bitch. Seems the money spent on you, whatever it was, was a waste.

the most recent shooting of a black suspect in SC just brought home the reality that blacks are, in fact, still mistreated in our society (i.e. if a police officer can empty his revolver into a fleeing suspect and feel "justified", then there is something bad wrong).

that was pure murder, and I cringed as I watched and realized what just happened.

back to your original question, "why are African Americans treated so badly in America" -
ultimately, it could be the age-old "tribal" factor at play, if so, the logical solution would be better integration.

So that incident proves BLACKS are mistreated? It proves that ONE black was mistreated.

Better integration? We've had integration in the public schools in the county where I live since before I started the first grade in the late 1960s. That means blacks have had the same classes, lesson, books, desks, teachers, etc. as white students. Sad part is that many still complain that blacks don't have the same educational opportunities as whites in public schools.
You're insane. Firstly any black that gets the same opportunity usually turn out good secondly you've clearly never been to a big ghetto or hood because their schools are far inferior to ours and this is where the crime comes from. Poverty areas dont have good schools.

We used to go to other schools and look around in amazement at the multiple levels, kick ass computer rooms, etc etc.
My wife grew up in a wealthy white community and she told me she cried when she visited my school district as part of a program that gave hand me down books from their schools to ours.

Sure she did on both accounts.

as if you've never heard of urban schools receiving less funding than others lol

Not where I live. There are 15 high schools, over 30 middle schools, and over 50 elementary schools in the district where I live. For each level, the funding to the respective schools is exactly the same per student whether the school is in a rural, suburban, or urban setting.

Oh yeah, then post your school district and the numbers so everyone can see how wrong they are. I'll wait

I've heard people make that claim but haven't found it to be true where I live nor in any district within the State. Every district within the state does the same thing. While the dollar amount district to district may not be exactly equal, spending within each district is by state law. That means regardless of where a student goes to school, they are getting the same amount spent on them within that district without regard to color.

What you see is different than what exists. Can you see the moon in the daytime? Does that mean its gone?

www.scrgfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Foundation-Funding-Paper=2011.pdf

You won't believe it and will say it's only numbers. You don't want to believe it because it defeats the agenda you push.

Yeah thats a PDF and I dont click links devoid of commentary. You can simply quote (like I did) the relevant part and stop pretending that everyone is supposed to skim an entire PDF.

Thanks

So how it's done in PA is how everyone does it? You are a dumb son of a bitch. Seems the money spent on you, whatever it was, was a waste.

No, but I provided proof...You've provided name calling....So, yeah.

PLUS you said you never heard of this happening. I can imagine the look on your face now that you see your ignorance has nothing to do with what is real

Whats the over under on how many times Conservative is going to respond without proof? only name calling and asserstions?

Yeah thats a PDF and I dont click links devoid of commentary. You can simply quote (like I did) the relevant part and stop pretending that everyone is supposed to skim an entire PDF.

Thanks

Look at the chart on p. 4. It breaks down spending by district. Like I said, it may not be the same between districts but it is within them.

I was correct. You dismissed what makes you look like an idiot.

Whats the over under on how many times Conservative is going to respond without proof? only name calling and asserstions?

I provided proof. You chose not to look at it. That makes you a liar. I don't know if it's because you're a Liberal or been hanging around that dumb n*gger Asclepius.

Thanks

Look at the chart on p. 4. It breaks down spending by district. Like I said, it may not be the same between districts but it is within them.

File not Found...Try again sweetie. And this time with a link to an actual page and quote the information sweetheat. THATS why I dont click links...its always some bullshit

PCJ0Z4v.jpg

What an ass hat you are. From your link you retarded monkey :laugh:

Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Thanks

File not Found...Try again sweetie. And this time with a link to an actual page and quote the information sweetheat. THATS why I dont click links...its always some bullshit

PCJ0Z4v.jpg
Go to link. Between "Paper"and "2011" should be a "-" instead of "=". If that's too hard or you're too damn lazy to change it, just ask. I'll do it for you.

Not Found

Typo between "Paper" and "2011". Should be a "-" instead of "=".

Thanks

PCJ0Z4v.jpg
Go to link. Between "Paper"and "2011" should be a "-" instead of "=". If that's too hard or you're too damn lazy to change it, just ask. I'll do it for you.

Fuck off and just quote the information. I'm not fucking with you and more dead links.

First you said you posted it, now when found to be a fraud you want me to do coding or some shit. Just be a credible motherfucker and quote the info or take this L

Thanks

PCJ0Z4v.jpg
Damn you are a stupid monkey! Dont you know how to quote? :laugh:

Not Found

Go suck a dick monkey. Provide your quote or shut up.

Thanks

PCJ0Z4v.jpg

Fuck off and just quote the information. I'm not fucking with you and more dead links.

First you said you posted it, now when found to be a fraud you want me to do coding or some shit. Just be a credible motherfucker and quote the info or take this L

So you are too lazy to make the easy change. The link isn't dead if the correct "-" is there.

Thanks

PCJ0Z4v.jpg

So you are too lazy to make the easy change. The link isn't dead if the correct "-" is there.
Not our fault you are too stupid to post the correct link.

Not Found

Go suck a dick monkey. Provide your quote or shut up.

I provide the information and you and Closed Caption ignored it.

I see you're simply another lazy n*gger that won't make one change. Guess I'll do it for you.

www.scrgfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Foundation-Funding-Paper-2011.pdf

Look it up or it tells me you dont' want the truth.

I don't do that. You faggots do.

PCJ0Z4v.jpg

Not our fault you are too stupid to post the correct link.

So again I have to ask

Forum List

Back