Who’s some of your favorite athletes that weren’t on the teams you’re a fan of?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
My top five in no specific order:

Antonio Magic man Tarver (yeah I know boxing is an individual sport. Loved how he knockout Roy Jones jr. I always felt Jones disrespected his opposition by show boating. But I respect how good Jones was, and was a warrior for staying in the sport for so long.

Austin Rivers. He’s not an elite player, but he’s a great defender, has a lethal crossover, and a nice step back J. I like him because he gets a lot of unfair criticism for being Doc River’s son. He’s a good player and I like how he plays the game.

Junior Seau. God bless the dead. I love how he played the game. He was one of the best athletes I’ve ever seen. Tough, smart, and gave it all he had. So unfortunate that he suffered the way he did.

Alex Rodriguez. He’s the best all around baseball player I’ve ever seen. A lot of people were on steroids. With or without steroids he was an unbelievable 5 tool player. He better get into the hall.

Tracy McGrady. He did play on my Knicks for half a season, but that’s after he was a shell of himself, so I don’t count that. In his prime he was a joy to watch. He’s so underrated because he never got out of the first round, but basketball is a team sport and he played great individually in the playoffs. Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, and T-Mac are most skilled players I’ve ever watched.

Forum List

Back