Who's more responsible for racial unrest in this country?

RACISTS. racists are RESPONSIBLE for their own behavior.

rethuglicans believe that blackie citizens should just stfu about police brutality because they should just be thankful we even let him eat at the public lunch counter or have a back seat on the public bus... and those damn gay homo citizens should just stfu and be thankful we don't throw them off of roofs and stuff. just stop with the unrest and just be thankful, huh? how dare a POTUS stand up for the best interest of ALL citizens, dumb black president is dumb, vote trump and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! derrp
retarded-boy.gif

Welcome to USMB. Actually we have a Picture Gallery for Selfies. Enjoy.

RACISTS. racists are RESPONSIBLE for their own behavior.

rethuglicans believe that blackie citizens should just stfu about police brutality because they should just be thankful we even let him eat at the public lunch counter or have a back seat on the public bus... and those damn gay homo citizens should just stfu and be thankful we don't throw them off of roofs and stuff. just stop with the unrest and just be thankful, huh? how dare a POTUS stand up for the best interest of ALL citizens, dumb black president is dumb, vote trump and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! derrp
retarded-boy.gif

Welcome to USMB. Actually we have a Picture Gallery for Selfies. Enjoy.
how clever! Boy, you sure got me! :lmao:

Ok stop right there. You're stinking the place up. This is bull shit on so many levels it ain't funny. Gods in Heaven!

i'll stop whenever i feel like stopping. tyvm

if you aren't a racist thug then the post wasn't meant for you. :thup:

naturally, tnhoohey is offended because he IS a racist thug...

"Who's more responsible for racial unrest in this country?"

who gives a shit. wanna point fingers we can do that for another 100 fucking years.

Republicans are 90% white. Just that one fact tells you an awful lot.

I find it rather odd, white people, especially white men blaming Obama for all the racial unrest going on in this country today, when it is white men who got this shit started in the first place.

Rush Limbaugh, Joe Wilson and MItch McConnell, all perfectly healthy white fucks, all during Obama's first few days, months in office, hoped the guy fail on day one, wished the guy a one term presidency and called him a liar on the house floor. The white owned media, dispicted both he and his family as Africa dog bait with bones in thier noses, conservative blogs issued appologies after apologies for the constant insults and town halls all across of America where disrupted by hate mongering white Tea party members who wanted nothing to do with ACA.

All this is OBama's fault? White people you actually believe this shit, its Obama's fault that you racist nuts are suddenly coming out of the closet???

Fast forward, after NAFTA took its full impact after the bank meltdown and white people in middle to upper incomes began losing their jobs, the anger began, the resentment began and Obama once again took blame for NAFTA...that all conservatives back in the day with Newt at the helms, welcomed with open arms and wanted???? So in comes a Trump, with all his racist hatred and again, we blame Obama.??

Thats Obama's fault?

Fast forward again...now come the cops, white cops and cops in general, who shoot nigga's first and make up storied afterwards and get away with it...that too is Obama's fault?????

Fast forward again and again...who's at the meat of all this shit? WHITE MEN, WHITE PEOPLE, WHITES....AND now because a few black voices dare speak up, BLM in particular, OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHITE PEOPLE'S RACIST MENTALITY??

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND FIND A GOTDAMN MIRROR!!

So what you're saying is Democrats hated Bush because he was white?

then show me

You cant see what you dont want to see. Sorry
Why would I not want to see it?
SHOW ME

White people cant see it
then just post the examples you think is racism from him, and we will go form there.

I have better shit to do than play this game of "Nuh Uh" with you. Sorry sweetheart
Have you ever posted anything but "Nuh Uh"?

Well I was gonna address the OP with a state-the-obvious point about the Teabagger Astroturf thing and this shit ----

art.obama.protest.sign.cnn.jpg

---- but I see post 4 kinda demonstrated the point already. Racism stayed bubbling below the surface and the elevation of a black man to the Presidency gave them license to start singing "Barack the Magic Negro". It's at least instructive for them to self-identify -- sunshine is the best disinfectant.

TNHarley be like: I dont see it...What racism? This seems like an honorable display that shows Obama to be a chief womp womp

Well I was gonna address the OP with a state-the-obvious point about the Teabagger Astroturf thing and this shit ----

---- but I see post 4 kinda demonstrated the point already. Racism stayed bubbling below the surface and the elevation of a black man to the Presidency gave them license to start singing "Barack the Magic Negro". It's at least instructive for them to self-identify -- sunshine is the best disinfectant.

TNHarley be like: I dont see it...What racism? This seems like an honorable display that shows Obama to be a chief womp womp
is that from trump, dumbass?

is that from trump, dumbass?

Watch this:

Is that racist TNHarly?

Forum List

Back