Who's having all those unintended babies?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The Geography Of Unintended Pregnancy (INFOGRAPHIC)

2013_09_UnintendedPrenancies_1.png

If we really wanted to invest in our own country, we would make birth control available FOR FREE to those who cannot afford to buy it. That would be a lot cheaper than feeding them after they're born. Then, we educate our country to keep up with and surpass China and other favorites of the pubs.

Never happen though.

Note source is the Guttmacher Institute.

By "Free Birth Control" I take it you mean free abortions. Not really free, just paid for by the middle class or the 1%ers you hate so much.

Poor women have babies in order to receive more government benefits.
Even you know this.

Yeah, cuz it only costs $132 a month to raise a kid. :rolleyes:

By "Free Birth Control" I take it you mean free abortions. Not really free, just paid for by the middle class or the 1%ers you hate so much.

ASSSSume anything you want but that's not at all what I wrote.

As usual, the rw's are so stuck into their own tidy little bunch of lies, they can't see beyond them.

Handing out contraception is (1) far less expensive than abortions and (2) a minuscule price to supporting mom and babe on welfare.

I wish somebody on the far right would start thinking.

Handing out contraception is (1) far less expensive than abortions and (2) a minuscule price to supporting mom and babe on welfare.

I wish somebody on the far right would start thinking.

This costs nothing. It should be required viewing by all juveniles...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RaPOOVX1Y]How is Babby Formed? - YouTube[/ame]

Mr. H, you are entitled to your opinion, but you misrecognize the situation.

Contraception is a minuscule cost financially and emotionally to abortions or raising mom and kid.

Forum List

Back