Who would you choose to play the role of the next James Bond?

His age never entered my mind.....how old is he?

Christopher Bale is 47 years old. The last 3 Bond Movies that Roger Moore did he was 54, 56, and 58 respectively. In fact, he even said he wouldn't do another because he was getting older and the girls were getting younger.

It is the way I feel and there are always exceptions. Basically an opinion formed from years of listening to their bullshit.

I am sure there are producers and directors in Hollywood that dislike the Christian church. But that does not mean that every Christian actor will not be hired.

Think of it this way, does he really strike you as someone who has ever or ever could take a few punches? Craig looks like he could, and Connery almost certainly did. The rest were male models who would have squealed like little girls if anyone ever spoke harshly to them.
007 didn't have to take "punches"....he won with his clandestine expertise....

Knowing Hollywood today they would probably pick someone like Timothee Chalemet who starred in DUNE.
Can't have a male lead be too manly anymore. So, like in Dune, they pick a 5 foot nothing 120 lb. effeminate girl boy like Chalamet.

queer.jpg

Forum List

Back