Who Will Be The First Dem Taken Down By The Independent Counsel?

Who Will Be The First Dem Taken Down By The Independent Council?

• Susan Rice

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Obama Bin Lying

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Evelyn Farkas

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Valerie Jarret

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Chuck Schummer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nancy Pelosi

• Maxine Watters

• Harry Reid

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
The Dem's Bluff was finally called.

Now they are hunkering down.

They weren't satisfied with The IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, The Head of National Intelligence and The Treasury Department all telling them There was ZERO EVIDENCE of Russian Collusion.....!!!!

Nope....they had to keep pushing a false narrative they KNEW was FALSE and Were told REPEATEDLY WAS FALSE.

Now they will have their noses rubbed in it on their way to a 2018 landslide for the GOP, that they may not be able to recover from.

But question is, who is going to be the first Dem taken down by the web of deceit they, themselves have woven?

The Dems have more ties to Russia than anyone in the current administration, and the only crimes committed in this whole fake fiasco were committed by The Obama\Clinton Cabal and their Sycophant Loyalists\Seditionists.

Sedition & Treason has Consequences, and they will be heaped upon the Dems heads. Their bluff was called and it's going to cost them dearly in 2018.

Write Ins:

• Podesta
  • Huma Abedein
  • Anthony Weiner
  • Donna Brazile
  • Debbie Schultz
Hillary. Uranium deal and/or Clinton Foundation pay to play. She can join Blago in prison as pay to play cell mates.

When I saw the title I thought I'd come in a click Podesta. But you didn't list him. So I will go back and click Hillary.
I totally forgot about Podesta.

There are some many criminals on the DNC side, they are hard to list.

Heck, I could have also had Schultz, and Brazille.

So I left off

Schultz
Brazile
Podesta
Huma Abedein
Anthony Weiner

Consider those Write In Options

Weiner thinks classified information is about showing his weener to underage girls.

Seriously, where did they hide Anthony Weiner?

Is he buried in the same cell with Guccifer?

That's right I haven't heard or read a damn thing about him for sometime. He may very well be dead.

It's kinda weird how both Guccifer who claimed he hacked Clinton's Illegal Secret Server, and Anthony Weiner who apparently had all kinds of Classified Data on his laptop which completely contradicted Huma Abedein and Hillary Clinton's statements just disappeared from Public View and have not been heard from, nor has there been any news on their cases.
Thought old Tony was due to go to trial? Of course that is if the Clinton's let him live that long?
And if I was Donna Brazil I would have someone else start my car.

When I saw the title I thought I'd come in a click Podesta. But you didn't list him. So I will go back and click Hillary.

So I left off

Schultz
Brazile
Podesta
Huma Abedein
Anthony Weiner

Weiner thinks classified information is about showing his weener to underage girls.

That's right I haven't heard or read a damn thing about him for sometime. He may very well be dead.

He is quite busy with the NYPD, it isn't over for him.

They weren't satisfied with The IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, The Head of National Intelligence and The Treasury Department all telling them There was ZERO EVIDENCE of Russian Collusion.....!!!!

Nope....they had to keep pushing a false narrative they KNEW was FALSE and Were told REPEATEDLY WAS FALSE.

Now they will have their noses rubbed in it on their way to a 2018 landslide for the GOP, that they may not be able to recover from.

But question is, who is going to be the first Dem taken down by the web of deceit
they, themselves have woven?

The Dems have more ties to Russia than anyone in the current administration, and the only crimes committed in this whole fake fiasco were committed by The Obama\Clinton Cabal and their Sycophant Loyalists\Seditionists.

Sedition & Treason has Consequences, and they will be heaped upon the Dems heads. Their bluff was called and it's going to cost them dearly in 2018.

Write Ins:

• Podesta
  • Huma Abedein
  • Anthony Weiner
  • Donna Brazile
  • Debbie Schultz

Actually, my prediction is that no matter how long this fabricated issue is investigated and no matter how many millions of the taxpayers money is wasted, the end result will be a dry hole! The lefties can feel free to remind me of this prediction after its conclusion!

Who can say? Perhaps all of them. It's not like they act independently.

But question is, who is going to be the first Dem taken down by the web of deceit they, themselves have woven?

Write Ins:

• Podesta
  • Huma Abedein
  • Anthony Weiner
  • Donna Brazile
  • Debbie Schultz
Mueller's mandate is only to investigate allegations of the Russian government trying to influence the election, in the hope of repairing some of the damage Comey did to the credibility of the FBI and the DoJ, so unless his mandate is expanded, it is unlikely anyone will go down. However, if in the course of his investigation evidence is discovered that the Obama administration acted unlawfully to influence decisions by the FBI or CIA to influence the election in favor of Clinton, then to protect its own credibility the new FBI director will be forced to launch a new investigation to examine this evidence and see where it leads. Such an investigation might well last into the 2018 elections.

Nobody you have listed. I'm going to say Lois Lerner and probably Sally Yates, also

whoever leaked classified info to the press.

Comey will be a star witness.

So I left off

Schultz
Brazile
Podesta
Huma Abedein
Anthony Weiner

It's kinda weird how both Guccifer who claimed he hacked Clinton's Illegal Secret Server, and Anthony Weiner who apparently had all kinds of Classified Data on his laptop which completely contradicted Huma Abedein and Hillary Clinton's statements just disappeared from Public View and have not been heard from, nor has there been any news on their cases.

That's what you get for depending on anti-America sites like Brietbart, gateway, dredge .............

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Write Ins:

• Podesta
  • Huma Abedein
  • Anthony Weiner
  • Donna Brazile
  • Debbie Schultz

This investigation while traveling at the speed of light compared to Watergate is still ongoing--with a Special Prosecutor, Robert Mueller--(former FBI director under G.W. Bush & Obama) just appointed yesterday.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...pecial-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

But I believe there is enough evidence to hang Trump and several of his surrogates out to dry on this one already.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

In this video--Shep Smith of FOX News states that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian Ambassador--but with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that the DNC was being hacked into.

Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Then Trump admits he fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation--(which is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.)

The curtain is closing very quickly on this adminstration.

Last edited:
Actually, I'd like to know why Hillary never let the FBI look at her computer and why she contracted with a Ukranian firm to do what the FBI should have done?
HILLARY, HILLARY, HILLARY, eek!!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The investigation is into the contacts of this admin with the Russians. It is headed now by a man of impeccable reputation, so stated by both sides. You cannot change that by trying to divert the subject on an internet message board.

No one. This "investigation" will never end. In reality Hillary and Huma. If Pelosi and Schumer were in on this bullshit with the Clintons they should all be charged with treason.

This is treason they are trying to do an attempted coup d etat. This is a real danger to our republic. Everyone who has let this get to this point Republican and Democrat needs to be charged with treason.

I just have a feeling that someone very notable in the Democrat Party will be taken down by this Investigation. I also have full confidence that the Special Counsel will find the same thing as the FBI, NSA, CIA and Treasury Department found. "NO COLLUSION".

Actually, I'd like to know why Hillary never let the FBI look at her computer and why she contracted with a Ukranian firm to do what the FBI should have done?
HILLARY, HILLARY, HILLARY, eek!!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The investigation is into the contacts of this admin with the Russians. It is headed now by a man of impeccable reputation, so stated by both sides. You cannot change that by trying to divert the subject on an internet message board.

(smile) Deflection at best, I'd bet you're just too brain dead to care about lefty malfeasance.

Nobody you have listed. I'm going to say Lois Lerner and probably Sally Yates, also

How many 'leakers' went down in the Watergate investigation? Amazing how hard you silly asses are working to change the subject of this investigation. I really don't think that you foolish opinions will influence Mueller at all.

Either Mueller finds what he's told to find or he will be found dead in his bed. Or he will have a heart attack walking his dog. Or he will lose control of his car and die in a ball of flame.

you can bank on some wet works is on Podestas mind about now

--LOL

How many 'leakers' went down in the Watergate investigation? Amazing how hard you silly asses are working to change the subject of this investigation. I really don't think that you foolish opinions will influence Mueller at all.
No one is deflecting. The Investigation is about who attempted to impact The Election.

The NSA, CIA, FBI, Treasury Department, and Director of National Intelligence all went on the official record stating there was "ZERO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION"

• There is evidence of Obama Bin Spying conducting illegal surveillance.
  • There is evidence of Susan Rice illegally unmasking the targets of the illegal surveillance.
  • There is evidence of Hillary Clinton paying thugs to bloody, intimidate, harass Trump voters and riot at Trump rallies.
  • There is evidence of The Democrat party attempting to illegally register illegal aliens to vote.
  • There is evidence of The DNC rigging their own primaries.
  • There is evidence of The DNC stealing debate questions and trying to rig debates.
  • There is evidence of The Democrat Party loyalists illegally releasing classified information.

Oh, and there will be much more.

This investigation if done right will expose The DNC and many notable DNC members will be called on the carpet and be prosecuted.
The only evidence of anyone illegally and unethically trying to alter the outcome of The Election is only found with THE Democrat party.

No one is deflecting. The Investigation is about who attempted to impact The Election.

The NSA, CIA, FBI, Treasury Department, and Director of National Intelligence all went on the official record stating there was "ZERO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION"

• There is evidence of Obama Bin Spying conducting illegal surveillance.
  • There is evidence of Susan Rice illegally unmasking the targets of the illegal surveillance.
  • There is evidence of Hillary Clinton paying thugs to bloody, intimidate, harass Trump voters and riot at Trump rallies.
  • There is evidence of The Democrat party attempting to illegally register illegal aliens to vote.
  • There is evidence of The DNC rigging their own primaries.
  • There is evidence of The DNC stealing debate questions and trying to rig debates.
  • There is evidence of The Democrat Party loyalists illegally releasing classified information.

Oh, and there will be much more.

This investigation if done right will expose The DNC and many notable DNC members will be called on the carpet and be prosecuted.
The only evidence of anyone illegally and unethically trying to alter the outcome of The Election is only found with THE Democrat party.

The DHS tried to hack voting machines and the media clearly attempted to influence the election with false information. (i.e. polls )

Forum List

Back