Who will be Hillary's running mate?

0414-clinton-castro-ticket_1.jpg

I'm thinking Julian Castro. The guy is a family man and a brilliant speaker. Let's get him on the ticket and groom him for after Hillary.

or

140423222745-cnn-tonight-intv-warren-hillary-clinton-presidency-00004513-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Elizabeth Warren. She would certainly bring in the Bernie Sanders voters.

Anyone else?
A Republican Vice President would obviously be a better fit for her. Elizabeth Warren would never agree to be an accomplice to the crime.
What crime?

How about if we start with her being a shill for Wall Street investment bankers. We can go on from there.
What imaginary power do you believe she has? What is it you think she can do?

This is funny. Make me laugh.

I'm thinking Julian Castro. The guy is a family man and a brilliant speaker. Let's get him on the ticket and groom him for after Hillary.

or

140423222745-cnn-tonight-intv-warren-hillary-clinton-presidency-00004513-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Anyone else?

I like Julian Castro, he complements Hillary the best and sets himself up to take the Presidency once Hillary leaves

Castro is young and Hispanic which will help in the General election

I like Liz Warren but she adds nothing to the ticket. She is a woman and not much younger than Hillary. She will be much too old to run in 2024

or

Anyone else?
A Republican Vice President would obviously be a better fit for her. Elizabeth Warren would never agree to be an accomplice to the crime.
What crime?

How about if we start with her being a shill for Wall Street investment bankers. We can go on from there.

What do you suppose all the fucking money is about? Hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches to her favorite constituents is the least of it. How could someone like Hilary Clinton be bought for mere thousands of dollars? The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization.

or

Anyone else?
What crime?

It's not always all she can or will do for america I't's what she won't do She won't start a bs war that kills so many and leaves the ME devestated and she won't give billionaires tax cuts......For starters

or

Anyone else?
Warren is a non-starter, two women on the ticket won't work.

Julian Castro would rock. Just watching Texas turn purple would be great.

or

Anyone else?
What crime?

What do you suppose all the fucking money is about? Hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches to her favorite constituents is the least of it. How could someone like Hilary Clinton be bought for mere thousands of dollars? The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization.
I wish I could get them to pay me for speeches. It's not a crime. They purchased something she provided. End of story.

or

Anyone else?

I like Julian Castro, he complements Hillary the best and sets himself up to take the Presidency once Hillary leaves

I like Liz Warren but she adds nothing to the ticket. She is a woman and not much younger than Hillary. She will be much too old to run in 2024
And he's a brilliant speaker. Being able to communicate is important in this day and age. Donald is learning to use a teleprompter. I wonder if he has time to learn to read.

or

Anyone else?

And he's a brilliant speaker. Being able to communicate is important in this day and age. Donald is learning to use a teleprompter. I wonder if he has time to learn to read.

No he's not. I've seen him make several speeches. It's all fake.

Bottom line may be this: Republicans will NOT see the inside of the oval office for a decade...In the next couple of decades, Texas will turn purple and eventually blue....and without Texas (and Florida), the GOP may never hold the executive branch unless they radically change from backing tea sippers.

For this year, however, the senate will turn "blue", but the House will remain in GOP hands.

Who is going to be her running mate? That is easy...whoever has done her the most favors.

or

Anyone else?

Jeb? Marco Rubio? Juan McCain?

Bottom line may be this: Republicans will NOT see the inside of the oval office for a decade...In the next couple of decades, Texas will turn purple and eventually blue....and without Texas (and Florida), the GOP may never hold the executive branch unless they radically change from backing tea sippers.

For this year, however, the senate will turn "blue", but the House will remain in GOP hands.

Actually, it got redder after the 2012 election. 2016 senate looking like 48-47 Rs with 5 tossups and 3 of those favor the Rs. 2018 will be a brutal year for dems as they are defending 23 seats in red states.

Last edited:
Well Bill was Co-President once, maybe he can be Co-President again.

Forum List

Back