Who the hell is Asa Hutchinson? The longshot betting big on Trump fatigue: while folks appreciate the Trump administration, they're ready to move on

I will be voting for him.
Heck, I voted for him twice for governor.
I've known him and his wife for over a decade now. About the only thing the democrats have to say about him is he signed a bill that won't allow kids to have their junk cut off.

The intent of the mainstream media is to split the republican party into as many factions as they can promote. It would be interesting to research the Hutchinson support base. Maybe Soros will turn up.

I've known him and his wife for over a decade now. About the only thing the democrats have to say about him is he signed a bill that won't allow kids to have their junk cut off.

Asa is an establishment Republican who has done good stuff.
There was a time when Asa was probably about the best we could hope for.
Not anymore.

Asa is a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

A big spending, big government Zionist Fascist truth hating traitor pretending he is a Christian who will have us at war with Iran hours after being sworn in...

A clone of W

Anyone who would sign such a bill is an idiot. Children are not getting their junk. Cut off. Republicans continue to pass laws based on lies and crazy shit.

The whole party is now full of crazy loons.

Forum List

Back