Who supports a "special prosecutor" to investigate the Biden's money-laundering schemes? (Poll)

Do you support a special prosecutor investigation of the Biden's money-laundering?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
"Follow the money" is as good a "truism" as there is, especially in DC.
So after the Mueller "hoax" about Russian Collusion, don't we need AG Barr to unleash a special prosecutor to hound the Bidens?

So after the Mueller "hoax" about Russian Collusion, don't we need AG Barr to unleash a special prosecutor to hound the Bidens?

Funny how Mueller refused to investigate Biden's corruption and was only interested in the fact The President asked about it.

He was all about Ukraine with Paul Manafort though wasn't he ?

I am a paleoconservative. However, I do not support wasting tax payer dollars on the deep state investigating itself for four more years. No amount of investigative man hours will save our nation or change it back to pre-Obama years. Only the sword can do that, now.

I am a paleoconservative. However, I do not support wasting tax payer dollars on the deep state investigating itself for four more years. No amount of investigative man hours will save our nation or change it back to pre-Obama years. Only the sword can do that, now.

Obama is a Village guy. Back to the bronze age we go.

Obama is a Village guy. Back to the bronze age we go.

More like back to the cave clans . . .

You’re mistaking joe for the trump crime family, comrade

I support a special counsel alright. First President Joe needs to thank the Don for expanding acceptable presidential authority. Then he needs to demand his AG appoint a special (Durham like) prosecutor to open a criminal investigations into all the GOP Senators, House members and Certain Citizens who've been facilitating the perpetration of the Russian narrative.

What money laundering schemes?

I support a special counsel alright. First President Joe needs to thank the Don for expanding acceptable presidential authority. Then he needs to demand his AG appoint a special (Durham like) prosecutor to open a criminal investigations into all the GOP Senators, House members and Certain Citizens who've been facilitating the perpetration of the Russian narrative.
Now there's one I can get behind.

The biggest difference is that the democrats don't get investigated for their real crimes, and Republicans get accused and investigated for non-crimes, or crimes actually committed by democrats, like Hillary's collusion with Russia via FusionGPS.
The FBI and DOJ are partisan jokes, just tools of the democrats like the MSM.

I don't see any credible links to the Trump family crimes like I gave you for the Bidens extortion and money-laundering.

The ones the FBI is supposedly investigating. I'm not holding my breath.

Got any proof besides a link to a garbage site?

Proof?
1. Hunter's laptop
2. Whistleblower Bobulinski.

Proof?
1. Hunter's laptop

Then why did they vanish right after the election?

They weren't real, that's why.

Proof?
1. Hunter's laptop

Better questions:
1. Why did the FBI question Bobulinski for 6-hrs if there's nothing to it?
2.Why did the FBI start the investigation in the 1st place? They have strict rules for starting investigations, so there must be some juicy goodies in play.

Proof?
1. Hunter's laptop

Better questions:
1. Why did the FBI question Bobulinski for 6-hrs if there's nothing to it?
2.Why did the FBI start the investigation in the 1st place? They have strict rules for starting investigations, so there must be some juicy goodies in play.

Billy the Bagman insisted. He sees his job as protecting tRump. It's not.

No. I want them to do the business of the people. If the focus is on one more investigation then legislation will be hidden.

No evidence of Trump crimes presented at any time. LOADS of evidence of Xiden crime family criminal activity.

C'mon fake lawyer. Present evidence of Trump crimes.

Forum List

Back