Who started it? The origins of the violent rhetoric we've seen during the GOP primary season

....... I'm saying that it is easier for people to get to such a point when the person has established a persona that is devoid of humanity.

That's interesting. Generally I look for a candidate with as little "humanity" as possible; since the emotions that come with it tend to cloud Judgement, Logic, and the ability to follow the Constitution regardless of outside influences.

....... I'm saying that it is easier for people to get to such a point when the person has established a persona that is devoid of humanity.

That's interesting. Generally I look for a candidate with as little "humanity" as possible; since the emotions that come with it tend to cloud Judgement, Logic, and the ability to follow the Constitution regardless of outside influences.

That's a golden argument against Rump then, because nobody in the race is anywhere near that level of emotional.

And when I say "golden" I mean that bizarre orange stuff he rubs all over his skin to hide the sallow;.

Forum List

Back