Who really is more racist , ReP and DEm

I recall that incident....and I believe you have a valid argument.

On the other hand, my post that you were afraid to read, lists a dozen political assassinations by the Democrats carried out against black Democrats.

Still wanna ignore post #14?

No comment?

Let me answer that question by posing another: Why isn't Micheal Steele still RNC Chairman?

I swear to god you leftist are going to rip this country the fuck apart with your hatred of whites.
No one hates whites.

The only thing that people hate is racism.

Pull yourself together man.

Marc-ey.....

....care to ignore post #14

There really isn't much of sustenance in the post.

Two (6 & 8) of your eleven examples show racism. The rest involved candidates who lost support because of scandal (bonus: both of those were Obama pushing them out, I guess he's self-loathing in your book), some of them are explainable by perfectly reasonable factors that have nothing to do with race (Clinton pushed Meek to drop out so his supporters would consolidate around Crist; low minority staffer rates are the side effect of low minority college graduation rates; a special post had to be created for Clyburn because Pelosi remained in the leadership after the Dems lost the House), and some of them are just bizarre (Democratic candidate losing to a popular Republican governor is proof of racism?).

Noting that Democrats get 90%+ of the African-American vote, I think we have the answer. Of course, we're going to hear that doesn't matter, because you know they're just too stupid to know what's good for them, etc.

I honestly believe the Democratic party's policies trap blacks in an endless cycle of dependency and poverty. These policies are not overtly racist, but the end effect is such that they are indistinguishable from racist oppression.

And yet, African-Americans don't see it that way.

No one hates whites.

Marc-ey.....

....care to ignore post #14
I wasn't going to read that longA$$ post, but from skimming it I noticed you shared something about Harold Ford and his NY bid, however you ignored how the RW in Tennessee ran him out based on racism....

Anti-Harold Ford Ad Draws Racism Charges - Truthdig
That Harold Ford Racist*Ad - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/26/us/politics/26tennessee.html?pagewanted=all
Tennessee ad ignites GOP squabbling - politics | NBC News
In His New Book, Harold Ford Claims Racist Plot Caused his '06 Defeat | Pith in the Wind
Rove Protégé Behind Racy Tennessee Ad - CBS News
Harold Ford is Screaming "Racism" Over This Ad
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkiz1_d1GsA]Harold Ford Jr not for Tennessee - YouTube[/ame]

Note the multiple sources.

See, if and whenever you RWers aren't outright lying, you're simply ignoring the facts that you don't like, which nets us the same result.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-82MlDDhp8]Animal Sound Effects #8 Chickens - YouTube[/ame]

On the other hand, my post that you were afraid to read, lists a dozen political assassinations by the Democrats carried out against black Democrats.

No comment?

Let me answer that question by posing another: Why isn't Micheal Steele still RNC Chairman?

"On Monday morning, the Daily Caller reported that the RNC spent thousands of dollars on high-end travel arrangements, swanky hotels and, most remarkably, "meals" at a lesbian-and-bondage-themed nightclub in West Hollywood. The latter expense, naturally, grabbed most of the attention and the cleverest of headlines -- prompting the RNC to simultaneously state that it would investigate the expenditures and that it wasn't Steele who went to the club."
Michael Steele Called Tone Deaf By GOP Brass, Urged To Resign

"In August of 2010, Steele implemented a new set of rules governing how the party elects its nominee for the November Presidential general election. Rather than have a handful of liberal states plus South Carolina (for the misguided appearance of fairness) determine the nominee before the overwhelming majority of the country even gets to vote, Steele spread out the calender, implementing penalties for states that broke the rules and held their contests prior to Super Tuesday. The penalty for doing so would entail the loss of 50% of a state’s total delegates plus the proportional distribution of those delegates rather than a winner-take-all vote. This enabled states that actually vote Republican in the general election to play a role in determining who the party’s nominee would be. Hence the RNC’s fury and the reason they angrily replaced Steele with the relatively obscure Reince Preibus"
» Why the RNC Fired Michael Steele » Tea Party Tribune

Good enough, Rikky?

No comment?

Because he used the RNC money on private jets and strip clubs for himself..

No comment?

"On Monday morning, the Daily Caller reported that the RNC spent thousands of dollars on high-end travel arrangements, swanky hotels and, most remarkably, "meals" at a lesbian-and-bondage-themed nightclub in West Hollywood. The latter expense, naturally, grabbed most of the attention and the cleverest of headlines -- prompting the RNC to simultaneously state that it would investigate the expenditures and that it wasn't Steele who went to the club."

"In August of 2010, Steele implemented a new set of rules governing how the party elects its nominee for the November Presidential general election. Rather than have a handful of liberal states plus South Carolina (for the misguided appearance of fairness) determine the nominee before the overwhelming majority of the country even gets to vote, Steele spread out the calender, implementing penalties for states that broke the rules and held their contests prior to Super Tuesday. The penalty for doing so would entail the loss of 50% of a state’s total delegates plus the proportional distribution of those delegates rather than a winner-take-all vote. This enabled states that actually vote Republican in the general election to play a role in determining who the party’s nominee would be. Hence the RNC’s fury and the reason they angrily replaced Steele with the relatively obscure Reince Preibus"

Good enough, Rikky?

Oh, that's fine. In fact, I already knew about this and I totally agree that Mr. Steele definitely deserves to not be GOP Chairman and that it's clearly not racist.

Thing is, Polk beat me to the point I was about to make regarding this example and the ones you gave:

Two (6 & 8) of your eleven examples show racism. The rest involved candidates who lost support because of scandal (bonus: both of those were Obama pushing them out, I guess he's self-loathing in your book), some of them are explainable by perfectly reasonable factors that have nothing to do with race (Clinton pushed Meek to drop out so his supporters would consolidate around Crist; low minority staffer rates are the side effect of low minority college graduation rates; a special post had to be created for Clyburn because Pelosi remained in the leadership after the Dems lost the House), and some of them are just bizarre (Democratic candidate losing to a popular Republican governor is proof of racism?).

IOW, not every perceived slight against a black person is necessarily racism or even undeserved.

OTOH, the examples Marc cited are very clearly racially motivated.

Last edited:
The great thing about the scandals is that if they haven't lost support, she's be claiming that's racism because Democrats don't hold black politicians to the same standards. It's a lose-lose.

I swear to god you leftist are going to rip this country the fuck apart with your hatred of whites.
No one hates whites.

sorry Marc....Dean is not very fond of White People.....he has mentioned their skin color in approx. 8 out of 10 of his posts....i bet the phrase "90% white" by Dean has been said more times than any other one here.....and he has thrown it out there even if the topic has nothing to do with race....

Good enough, Rikky?

Oh, that's fine. In fact, I already knew about this and I totally agree that Mr. Steele definitely deserves to not be GOP Chairman and that it's clearly not racist.

Thing is, Polk beat me to the point I was about to make regarding this example and the ones you gave:

IOW, not every perceived slight against a black person is necessarily racism or even undeserved.

Wouldn't you agree that for the party that claims the black vote via looking out for their interests....the incidents noted don't reflect same?

They "don't reflect same" only if you believe that it's in the best interest of African-Americans to have a crook in office only because he's black.

Good enough, Rikky?

Wouldn't you agree that for the party that claims the black vote via looking out for their interests....the incidents noted don't reflect same?

No.

The Republicans were the anti slave Lincoln party of the Civil War.

The Democrats were split between the northern and southern dems.

During the civil rights movement and LBJ, the So. Dems shiflted to Reps.

So yes, historically the So. Dems were bigots longer but have shifted their influence to the Reps.

A rose is a rose ....

C_Clayton, I can tell you what attracts racists to the GOP. I have spent some time around white nationalists and can smell them from a mile away now, and sense their influence seeping into the GOP.

Terms like "culture wars". That term strongly vibrates with extreme right wing nazi types. As does the sneering at "multiculturalism".

The open hatred of homosexuals is another magnet.

The anti-immigrant mania. Throw that one on the pile, too.

The heavily centralized security state is another. And the cops' fetish for military hardware.

There's a lot for nazis to like in the GOP these days.

one correction here....its anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant mania....just sayin....

You have got to be kidding me, how do people not know that a southern dem. Is in modern terms a republican. Will someone please name me a respected social scientist who will hold up the ops argument, please.

Forum List

Back