Who really cares about election fraud?

Proportional representation doesn't work very well in our Congressional system. Because each district only elects one Representative, either a significant number of districts would have to elect Third- or Fourth-party Reps on their own (which they could do now, at least in theory) or States would have to abandon the district system and assign or elect Reps on a statewide basis (which would require the redrafting chunks of several State Constitutions). The Senate would be even less likely.

Proportional representation of Electoral College votes is another story entirely. If a Constitutional Amendment forbade party block voting and each State instead used the congressional district method in place in Maine and Nebraska, it would give a voice to underrepresented voices who are minorities in their own states (such as Californian Republicans), largely eliminate the uneven focus on swing states at election time, and present a more accurate reflection of the nation's political sentiments at the time.

I think we should get rid of every illegal immigrant and their kids and grandkids......and then to a census.....and we would discover that most of the Democrat's states are 20-30% populated with illegals and their offspring.
You think this? Your opinions are ludicrous, ridiculous and fascist.

You think this? Your opinions are ludicrous, ridiculous and fascist.
I don't think that you should be able to benefit from breaking the law.
Doing this is the only right thing to do.
Course.....what will happen is Democrats will continue to human-traffic and continue to help set up child sex-traffic rings and help Mexican drug cartels make tons of money. And the US will turn into a shithole and most of these people that came here trying to escape this crap will move somewhere else and repeat the process.

Why would anyone care about election fraud?

Two reasons.

1) You care about democracy and the integrity of elections.

2) You just want to win no matter what.

I get the feeling most people complaining about electoral fraud are number two.

Why? Because those who care about number one would want to change the way people vote to Proportional Representation and I hear NOTHING about that from these people.

PR would make it very, very difficult to change an election with electoral fraud, therefore making it almost pointless to do it, unless on a massive scale and therefore pretty obvious.

So, who is in favor of Proportional Representation?

Trying to direct decisions your way. Good luck with that.

Why would anyone care about election fraud?

Two reasons.

1) You care about democracy and the integrity of elections.

2) You just want to win no matter what.

I get the feeling most people complaining about electoral fraud are number two.

Why? Because those who care about number one would want to change the way people vote to Proportional Representation and I hear NOTHING about that from these people.

PR would make it very, very difficult to change an election with electoral fraud, therefore making it almost pointless to do it, unless on a massive scale and therefore pretty obvious.

So, who is in favor of Proportional Representation?

Huh? We have proportional representation. It's called the House of Representatives.

Forum List

Back