Who Needs Hollywood?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ben Carson and Kid Rock
Kid Rock slipped up when he told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly who he’d support for president in 2016.

“I like the--Herm--uh I like the black guy,” said Kid Rock, for a hot second apparently mistaking Ben Carson for Herman Cain.

But after a few seconds of finger snapping, the musician remembered Ben Carson’s name.

“The guy makes a whole lot of sense to me,” said Kid Rock, who endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012.

Yo, the South speaks!

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's pretty typical of the RW.

No need to actually know anything about the issues or platforms. Fox tells them to just look for that R behind a name.

Besides, even though the GOP has been falling apart for some time now, the candidates are all just cookie cutter versions of each other.

OP
1stRambo

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score

No need to actually know anything about the issues or platforms. Fox tells them to just look for that R behind a name.

Besides, even though the GOP has been falling apart for some time now, the candidates are all just cookie cutter versions of each other.
Yo, I`m tired of telling you how stupid you are, so please not respond again! If you had a brain? You would know that America is sick of the broken record you idiots repeat over and over again! Now register to go back to school, talking about an American school, not one who tells you how to think and talk fool!!!

"GTP"
efiharleyheadass.jpg

Abishai100

VIP Member
Reaction score
The Art of Fumes

The stylish movie poster for Scorsese's Hollywood (USA) time-period film "Gangs of New York" (2002) is a characterization presentation and suggests how we as a society are curious about mixing history with cartoons.

:afro:

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not a big Kidd Rock fan, but he isn't quite the idiot most hollytards are.

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Reaction score
California, Hollywood, San Francisco, Los Angeles.

The are the rocks that the conservative ships break apart on time after time. And these rocks are hated.

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score

Says the far left drone that can only accept someone with a (D) next to their name..

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List