WHO Launches Bizzare Attack on Taiwan

i wonder why liberals insist on taking china’s side against the best interests of their own country

the WHO official in this video is a canadian

its the global capitalist that take advantage of low priced workers, just ask Tramp and his family.

Because we all know that the 6 year olds working 14 hour days in Chinese factories make good money.

The leader of the World Health Organisation has gone on a bizarre rant attacking Taiwan while claiming to be the victim of racist comments and death threats.

WHO general manager Tedros Adhanom was responding to calls he should resign for failing to condemn China’s role in covering up the coronavirus crisis which has since killed more than 87,000 people.

“This (racial) attack came from Taiwan,” he said.

“We need to be honest. I will be straight today. From Taiwan.

“And Taiwan, the Foreign Ministry also, they know the campaign. They didn’t disassociate themselves. They even started criticizing me in the middle of all that insult and slur, but I didn’t care.”

Sky News Australia revealed yesterday Mr Adhanon was blocking the release of the names of doctors who voted against declaring a global health emergency in late January, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths.

Two days prior to that decision Mr Adhanom was photographed happily smiling with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping.
China was at that stage lobbying the world, Including Australia, not to implement economically devastating travel bans.

US President Donald Trump has also threatened to withdraw funding from the WHO and formally investigate the body he described as being “China centric”.

No wonder the American Left side with WHO, they are just as insane as they are.

The W.H.O has become a political organization. There was a typical state sponsored Canadian cuck who works at the W.H.O who wouldn't even answer a question about Taiwan, saying to some effect "we've already discussed China". I mean these weaklings aren't even hiding their fear of the communist party and they are insulting the Taiwanese who consider themselves a free and independent nation.

There needs to be a global makeover. China has hijacked many International agencies and it won't recover because many of the U.S so-called allies, are also in bed with these agencies, knowing that they hurt USA, but they don't care as long as they can get some sugar from China.

If the U.S cuts off the head of China via trade, movement of their companies to other jurisdictions and weakening the communist parties economy, THEN the other flaky leaders will listen. You cut off China, especially your domestic access, and you cut off the sugar they can give these agencies and the world.

As it were, with Chinas history and their complete disregard of life during the coronavirus, how can anyone be so sure they won't just nuke the world? This used to be the fear from the Soviets, now, I'm not so sure the Communist Party of China in 2020 isn't a higher threat to nuke nations than Russia was in the 70s and 80s.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back