who is the great whore in Revelation?

The ancient prophets scolded Israel for whoring after false god all thru the OT and call Israel,whore and harlot. Has nothing to do with the Church of Rome which didn't exist when Revelation was written.

Neither the chuch nor the Mufit are responsible for the Holocaust.. Isn't Israel still getting reparations from Germany?
Church is, Mufti never said was, I said he influenced the use of hate propaganda used by Jihadists, as a deflective device to displace failures to build a paradise (the Mufti was a huge failure who fled his people then displaced blame), it's the same tool Progressives use to deflect blame through hate and division to cover up failures to provide sound policies and solutions for the people.

Source: besides Pope's and Bishops own participations in appeasing Hitler and the Nazis (pictures exist proving it)
Nazis were actually agents for Christendom.
In 1939 the Nazis barred Jews from train dining cars.
The Church's Synod of Elvira (306) forbade Jews and Christians eating together.

The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office.

The Third Synod of Orleans (538) inhibited Jews from showing themselves in the streets during passion Week. In 1938 the Nazis past a decree allowing authorities to ban Jews from the streets on certain days such as Nazi Holidays.

During the Synod of Toledo the Talmud and other books were burned. Similar book burnings were a regular event in Nazi Germany.

The law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor (1935)
parallels the Synod of Elvira (306), which prohibited intermarriage and sexual intercourse between Christians and Jews.

The fourth Lateran Council (1215) mandated the marking of
Jewish clothes with a badge. In 1941 the Nazis forced Jews
to wear a Star of David. So Christendom foreshadowed the
Nazis.

In 1222 the Council of Oxford banned the construction of new
synagogues. In 1938 the Nazis destroyed synagogues in the
entire Third Reich. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

In 1279 the Synod of Breslau legislated for compulsory ghettoes.
In 1939 Heydrich also ordered compulsory ghettoes for Jews.
Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews.
In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated
the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

The Council of Basel (1434) prevented Jews from obtaining academic degrees.
In 1933 the Nazis passed a law against,
"Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities" with
the same effect. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.
The Synod of Gerona (1078) forced Jews to make contributions
to the Church equal to that of Christians. The 1940
Sozialausgleichsabgabe enforced a special Jewish income tax
equal to the party contribution levied on Nazis. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

"The Nazis 'did not discard the past; they built upon it. They didn't begin a development; they completed it.' This fact makes
ludicrous any unqualified claim that the Nazis were the enemies
of Christendom. In actuality, they were in very large measure the agents for the 'practical' application of an established social logic."
(Hilberg, R., "The Destruction of the European Jews" Chicago:
Quadrangle, 1961), and (Eckardt, "Elder and Younger Brothers:
The Encounter of Jews and Christians" New York: Schocken
1973, 12-14).

The roots of the antisemitic "established social logic" referred to above lie in the antisemitic potential of the NT. The roots of modern antisemitism lie in the pages of the NT. Without it the Shoah (Holocaust) would never have happened.
A Disturbing Fact:
On April 19 1939 in celebration of Hitler's birthday All Catholic churches in greater Germany hoisted the Swastica in Celebration.

And yet you're here, doing exactly that,
doubting everything but Islam.

Doubting what? The prophets always scolded Israel for being unfaithful. Read your torah.

Islam isn't the subject of this thread.

Church is, Mufti never said was, I said he influenced the use of hate propaganda used by Jihadists, as a deflective device to displace failures to build a paradise (the Mufti was a huge failure who fled his people then displaced blame), it's the same tool Progressives use to deflect blame through hate and division to cover up failures to provide sound policies and solutions for the people.

Source: besides Pope's and Bishops own participations in appeasing Hitler and the Nazis (pictures exist proving it)

The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office.

The Third Synod of Orleans (538) inhibited Jews from showing themselves in the streets during passion Week. In 1938 the Nazis past a decree allowing authorities to ban Jews from the streets on certain days such as Nazi Holidays.

During the Synod of Toledo the Talmud and other books were burned. Similar book burnings were a regular event in Nazi Germany.

parallels the Synod of Elvira (306), which prohibited intermarriage and sexual intercourse between Christians and Jews.

Nazis.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews.

equal to the party contribution levied on Nazis. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

"The Nazis 'did not discard the past; they built upon it. They didn't begin a development; they completed it.' This fact makes
of Christendom. In actuality, they were in very large measure the agents for the 'practical' application of an established social logic."
1973, 12-14).

The roots of the antisemitic "established social logic" referred to above lie in the antisemitic potential of the NT. The roots of modern antisemitism lie in the pages of the NT. Without it the Shoah (Holocaust) would never have happened.
A Disturbing Fact:
On April 19 1939 in celebration of Hitler's birthday All Catholic churches in greater Germany hoisted the Swastica in Celebration.

You blame Christians for the Holocaust? Funny, Christians and Muslims lived and worked side by side when I made three visits to Palestine before the 1967 war.

You blame Christians for the Holocaust? Funny, Christians and Muslims lived and worked side by side when I made three visits to Palestine before the 1967 war.
I used sources you could not refute, you used an irrelevant selective referance as a reply instead. Have you priced out onions lately?
'Cause what do your replies have to do with the price of onions? *L*
<left field is that way!

I used sources you could not refute, you used an irrelevant selective referance as a reply instead. Have you priced out onions lately?
'Cause what do your replies have to do with the price of onions? *L*
<left field is that way!

I feel really sorry for you. You blame Christians and Muslims for your tragic history and continue with your slanders and hate speech. Does it make things better? Has it ever made things better?

I feel really sorry for you. You blame Christians and Muslims for your tragic history and continue with your slanders and hate speech. Does it make things better? Has it ever made things better?
You have reading comprehension problems that reveal your Islamaphobia.
I never said anything about Muslims, I said Jihaadists and a specific Mufti, therefore your prejudice is to equate all Muslims as Jihadists brainwashed by the hate propaganda learned from Nazis Germany that learned it from the Church synods, so this really is proof all roads lead to Rome and that you proved most of my points rather well while refusing to refute what I commented on, you stereo typed all Muslims instead as a deflective tactic.
wyle16.jpg

You have reading comprehension problems that reveal your Islamaphobia.
I never said anything about Muslims, I said Jihaadists and a specific Mufti, therefore your prejudice is to equate all Muslims as Jihadists brainwashed by the hate propaganda learned from Nazis Germany that learned it from the Church synods, so this really is proof all roads lead to Rome and that you proved most of my points rather well while refusing to refute what I commented on, you stereo typed all Muslims instead as a deflective tactic.
View attachment 576775

LOLOL You blame Rome for your problems? Muslims don't even enter in to this screwy scenario of yours... and I'm not a Muslim. Grow up. Do the right thing and your life will get better.

LOLOL You blame Rome for your problems? Muslims don't even enter in to this screwy scenario of yours... and I'm not a Muslim. Grow up. Do the right thing and your life will get better.
Once again, you mention Muslims not me, that's at least 3 times you showed your racism in your reading issues.
;-)

Another way to view the Whore of Revelation 17 is to contrast her with the righteous woman of Revelation 12. The righteous woman in Revelation 12 is a representation of the church of God. It is those who love God and keep his commandments. The whore of Revelation 17 is a representation of the church of the devil. It is full of all manner of sins and abominations. In the Book of Mormon we read that there are really only two churches on the earth:

1 Nephi 14:10

10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore, whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth.

Once again, you mention Muslims not me, that's at least 3 times you showed your racism in your reading issues.
;-)
No refutation by Surada… Just half truths ,lies and deflections… It is really humorous that she claims she is not Muslim and she has visited Israel three times… She is using Taqiyya but of course she is not a Muslim so she parrots …If she is not lying I invite her to travel to the West Bank and live under Palestinian rule we shall see how long she can last there after all by her own accounts the christians and Muslims got along with each other very well anybody care to guess how many christians are left in these Muslim controlled areas now…hmmmm…Not too many and less with each passing year soon to be like Bangladesh and the like where no one not a Muslim will be allowed to live that is what the jihadists and fanatics want….

Nazis.

1973, 12-14).

A Disturbing Fact:

Ah yes, yet another pile of rubbish, half-truths, and selective omissions.

I don't know who it is yet but I plan to research it.

Baby Lon The Great, Whore of baby Lon, Whore of Babylon.

A whore we at least know this much:

Definition of whore

(Entry 1 of 2)
1somewhat old-fashioned : a person who engages in sexual intercourse for pay : PROSTITUTE
2offensive : a promiscuous or immoral woman
3: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
4: a venal or unscrupulous person

whore
verb
whored; whoring
Definition of whore (Entry 2 of 2)
intransitive verb
1: to have unlawful sexual intercourse as or with a prostitute
2: to pursue a faithless, unworthy, or idolatrous desire
transitive verb
obsolete : to corrupt by lewd intercourse : DEBAUCH

Definition of whore

(Entry 1 of 2)
1somewhat old-fashioned : a person who engages in sexual intercourse for pay : PROSTITUTE

whore
verb
whored; whoring
intransitive verb
transitive verb

When the old testament prophets scold Israel for idolatry and whoring after false gods they ALL call Israel whore and harlot.

No refutation by Surada… Just half truths ,lies and deflections… It is really humorous that she claims she is not Muslim and she has visited Israel three times… She is using Taqiyya but of course she is not a Muslim so she parrots …If she is not lying I invite her to travel to the West Bank and live under Palestinian rule we shall see how long she can last there after all by her own accounts the christians and Muslims got along with each other very well anybody care to guess how many christians are left in these Muslim controlled areas now…hmmmm…Not too many and less with each passing year soon to be like Bangladesh and the like where no one not a Muslim will be allowed to live that is what the jihadists and fanatics want….

My Sunday school class in Arabia sponsored a two week trip to the Holy Lands every April. I always had a Muslim driver and a Christian guide.

This will be controversial, but I think Mystery Babylon is the US. I think that can be backed up scripturally. Unfortunately that's not something most people want to hear, and there seems to be a big blindness in that area, among Christians in the US.

jw47" said:
All false religion is the whore of babylon. She is about to be done away with. By the 7 headed beast with 10 horns.

You're dumb as shit. Are you IFB? Have you ever even read the Bigle?

Why do you claim to be a Christian? All you do here is post misinformation and lies, you butcher the bible and attack Christianity, and on top of that, you constantly personally attack people. You even used a satanist as a source in regard to Christianity... while simultaneously dismissing the words of well-respected biblical scholars. A satanist is what you consider a good source on Christianity? Yet you claim to be a Christian?

Just stop.

Definition of whore

(Entry 1 of 2)

whore
verb
whored; whoring
intransitive verb
transitive verb

I disagree with the main speaker here on a number of other topics, and he is extremely controversial.... BUT, on this specific topic, I lean towards agreeing with him. So if you want to research it, check out this documentary, because it goes over a lot of scriptures and makes a very good case here for the US being mystery Babylon.

Forum List

Back