Who is responsible for YOU?

bobo,, you should stop and think about who has been in charge in California.. Liberals and ultra liberals,, taxed the system to death,, that's why companies pick up and leave.. and still are leaving.. many citizens are sure to follow..

Wait? Arnold is a liberal? :eusa_eh:

bobo,, you should stop and think about who has been in charge in California.. Liberals and ultra liberals,, taxed the system to death,, that's why companies pick up and leave.. and still are leaving.. many citizens are sure to follow..

Arnold the Job Terminator?

You should look into which states have the biggest housing problems, etc. They aren't all blue states.

Anyways, once again you prove how ignorant you are.

Do companies get something in return for the taxes they pay?

How come every company doesn't pick up and move to Arkansas, W. Virginia or Kentucky since they have the lowest taxes?

I'll tell you why. Because you get more from California. Their schools might be better, their police, fire departments, logistics, etc. Not to mention all the other companies doing business in California. Companies want to be where other companies are. All the defense companies were in California for a reason.

I can't list them all, nor will I for someone like you who doesn't listen. The point is, states with higher taxes generally have reasons why they get away with charging those higher taxes. Better schools, police, fire departments, better logistics, etc.

But the red states are dropping their pants and giving away the farm just to lure companies to their borders. FINE. I don't mind. BUT, don't expect those jobs to stay forever, because its still cheaper in Mexico.

And don't cry to us about companies leaving your suck ass states. We won't care.

yes he is!

Only socially. He's fiscal conservative dummy.

You know what? It is so much easier being a fucking right wing retard. You hardly have to type anything and us liberals do all the work.

You guys must laugh at us.

All you stupid assholes have to write is, "less taxes are good" or "who's responsible for you".

And the fact is, there's just more to it than that.

But explaining it to you or Dive is an exercise in futility. (star trek)

If they don't pay taxes, leave. You'll see that those companies aren't doing you that much good if they aren't paying their taxes.

And you guys claim that us middle class people don't pay hardly any federal taxes, right? So who's going to be paying the taxes? No one, which is why your governments never work.

Did you see in San Francisco they want to rename a sewage plant?

George W. Bush Sewage Plant Renaming Momentum Grows

George W. Bush Sewage Plant Renaming Momentum Grows - SFist: San Francisco

PS. You should stop and think about how the GOP and Corporations are treating us workers in Blue States. You're next.

You should look into which states have the biggest housing problems, etc. They aren't all blue states.

How come every company doesn't pick up and move to Arkansas, W. Virginia or Kentucky since they have the lowest taxes?

I'll tell you why. Because you get more from California. Their schools might be better, their police, fire departments, logistics, etc. Not to mention all the other companies doing business in California. Companies want to be where other companies are. All the defense companies were in California for a reason.

I can't list them all, nor will I for someone like you who doesn't listen. The point is, states with higher taxes generally have reasons why they get away with charging those higher taxes. Better schools, police, fire departments, better logistics, etc.

But the red states are dropping their pants and giving away the farm just to lure companies to their borders. FINE. I don't mind. BUT, don't expect those jobs to stay forever, because its still cheaper in Mexico.

And don't cry to us about companies leaving your suck ass states. We won't care.

:confused:

BoBo just don't get it Corps leave because Workers(Unions) and goverment ask to much of a Corp. First many change states when
gov&workers get to greedy they move to another country.
He just can not face the fact that Corps are greedy thats why they are in business,not to make friends or provide jobs and be over taxed or provide all kinds of intitlements they are there for profit mess with that and you get Detroit,La,Watts NYC,Chicago and so on.
Learn to work with that and stop being jealous of those who have more.

Yourself, or government?

neither.

We are, to a large degree, collectively responsible for each other. Government is just a tool to share that collective responsiblity.

If you don't agree, then fucking stay off the public roads, don't call the police or fire department when you have a problem, and don't fucking use any of our public parks, beaches, and schools.

Otherwise, your a fucking rightwing tool.

Volunteer fire department, volunteer EMTs in my neck of the woods, asshole.

Redneck, right wing.

Yourself, or government?

neither.

We are, to a large degree, collectively responsible for each other. Government is just a tool to share that collective responsiblity.

If you don't agree, then fucking stay off the public roads, don't call the police or fire department when you have a problem, and don't fucking use any of our public parks, beaches, and schools.

Otherwise, your a fucking rightwing tool.

It's not all, or none, R.D. Nobody is denying that we all need a government. It's the extent of our government that is in debate. I for one, believe that our government was set up for education, infrastructure, and a military presence to protect our borders. Although, they aren't protecting our borders. I for one, believe in some industrial regulations...not over regulations. Our government was never set up to run an industry, like lending institutions, auto industry, and healthcare. Most of our politicians are lawyers...they legislate, in my opinion they over legislate, and there is where I feel the problems lie.

Last edited:

Arnold the Job Terminator? Arnald is a rino,, and only one man,, the legislative body is a majority of democwats. who takes of michigan??? let me guess democwats..

Anyways, once again you prove how ignorant you are. sure i am

Do companies get something in return for the taxes they pay? tax them too much they leave,, if they can get something for less taxes that is where they will go don't be a DUmmie

I'll tell you why. Because you get more from California. Their schools might be better, their police, fire departments, logistics, etc. Not to mention all the other companies doing business in California. Companies want to be where other companies are. All the defense companies were in California for a reason.their schoolds are better??? you got to be shitting us..

I can't list them all, nor will I for someone like you who doesn't listen. The point is, states with higher taxes generally have reasons why they get away with charging those higher taxes. Better schools, police, fire departments, better logistics, etc. guess what? people are flocking out of NYC too

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes he is!

Only socially. He's fiscal conservative dummy.sure he is,, that's why california economics have gone down the drain since they ran Grey Davis outta town and put Ahnald in charge..

You know what? It is so much easier being a fucking right wing retard. You hardly have to type anything and us liberals do all the work.

You guys must laugh at us. we do,, you libras are in charge of michigan too aren't you? how's michigan doing?????

All you stupid assholes have to write is, "less taxes are good" or "who's responsible for you".

And the fact is, there's just more to it than that.

But explaining it to you or Dive is an exercise in futility. (star trek)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yourself, or government?

Forget who's responsible for ME. I am responsible for me.

Who is responsible for LA turning into a sesspool after all the manufacturing jobs went away? DEMOCWATS

The same thing is happening all over America.

So expect violence, gangs, riots, poverty to increase in all our major cities.

And where should all those people go?

I understand some of them can pick up and leave. But is it possible for all of Compton or all of Watts to pick up and move?

Can you tell us where they should go?

It is clear that anyone with the attitude, "who's responsible for you", doesn't get it. And they are arrogant. And they have probably not faced tough times. Oh they think they have, but really they don't realize how easy/good they had it. Or they don't realize how luck played a part of it. Or that they had some help from the government or someone they personally know.

Many poor people don't know anyone that can help, they graduated as functional illiterates, there is no job opportunities, they have no money, etc.

This "who's responsible for you" argument is lame.

If they don't pay taxes, leave. You'll see that those companies aren't doing you that much good if they aren't paying their taxes.

And you guys claim that us middle class people don't pay hardly any federal taxes, right? So who's going to be paying the taxes? No one, which is why your governments never work.

Did you see in San Francisco they want to rename a sewage plant?YES AND OBAMALAMA IS A FUNGI..YOU KNOW WHAT FUNGI EAT??? :lol:

George W. Bush Sewage Plant Renaming Momentum Grows

George W. Bush Sewage Plant Renaming Momentum Grows - SFist: San Francisco

PS. You should stop and think about how the GOP and Corporations are treating us workers in Blue States. You're next.

Bobo, I lived in Ca. for 41 years. The libs have taken the state down to near bankruptcy status because of 1) taxing, 2) illegals 3) education, because of the teachers union 4) spending, the libs want to spend, and tax, and Ca. income tax rate is fairly high already. I think it's 1st or 2nd highest in the nation. Arnie took over from Gray Davis with a 5 billion dollar deficit, now it's in the 20 billion dollar deficit.
The school system now is ranked somewhere in the 40's out 50 states. Hospitals are closing, businesses are moving to other states because the business environment has eroded. You really need to get your facts straight on Ca.

State income tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
California Chronicle | Aanestad Wants Answers from Friday´s Job Loss Hearing

Since 2001, California lost 523,500 manufacturing jobs, representing almost 30 percent of the state´s industrial base. Over the past eight years, the state shed nearly 600,000 private sector jobs overall, according to the Employment Development Department, with thousands of those relocating to our neighbor to the east.

Democwats did this.. no one else. did.

BoBo just don't get it Corps leave because Workers(Unions) and goverment ask to much of a Corp. First many change states when
gov&workers get to greedy they move to another country.
He just can not face the fact that Corps are greedy thats why they are in business,not to make friends or provide jobs and be over taxed or provide all kinds of intitlements they are there for profit mess with that and you get Detroit,La,Watts NYC,Chicago and so on.
Learn to work with that and stop being jealous of those who have more.

Do you ask for too much? Do you make too much?

You liars pretend that its the Unions that are asking for too much, but unions make up a very small percentage of our work force, and I see a lot of non union people getting fucked.

And do they change states or countries? Because a lot of companies are going down to the dirty south first so they aren't too obvious, but then they go to mexico next. You guys make $15 an hour. Right? That's too much too idiot. So will you defend companies that go overseas when that ruins your state or will you cry like a baby to us? We won't listen you dumb fuck. You should have listened to us first. Divide and concur.

Well if those corps want to set up in other countries, we should wish them the best of luck and tariff their imports if they try to sell their shit here. That's the way it use to be before the GOP took over, and thats the way it needs to be again.

Then a small start up in the free market will take over all their business. An American company.

You guys sold us on hiring illegals and sending jobs out of the country. You said JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO and you told us that we'd get cheap goods if we outsourced. And you convinced us that you wouldn't go too far. But then you did go too far. And you still don't get it.

But I'm glad you admit that corps don't care about the American middle class. That is exactly right.

So I don't blame the corporations. I don't even blame the politicians who work for the corporations. I blame the dumb ass voters. Voters like you.

Your job is next. Your way of life is next. And if you are safe for whatever reason, then you are a stupid greedy selfish arrogant ignorant prick.

Are you already retired? Do you collect a pension? Do you make a lot of money?

I'm trying to protect the American middle class. It is what made America a great place. THE MASSES were all doing very well for decades. We were thriving.

And the economy will only be good again when we get back to that place. That's what you don't realize.

Will it affect your job? God I hope so. Has it affected mine? Yes. About $10K I guestimate.

As I'm sure it has affected your industry, because it has affected every industry. You are not immune. And if you are, you are rare, so who cares. I don't want to hear about one prick who happens to be lucky. I want to see the economy overall improve. Do you even care or realize we are in a 2nd great depression? That was caused by the modern day robber barons?

Of course you do not. I don't have time to disect each and every one of you cock suckers to figure out if you are stupid or greedy. I'm guessing you are one of the stupid ones.

Forum List

Back