Who is Goldstone?

Because of the source of your report is someone who has no respect for human rights and should be in prison for crimes against humanity.

If that is the criteria, then nothing out of Israel is worth anything.

The problem with the Goldstone Report is that similar reports came out from many different sources. The only disagreement is out of Israel.

Because of the source of your report is someone who has no respect for human rights and should be in prison for crimes against humanity.

The problem with the Goldstone Report is that similar reports came out from many different sources. The only disagreement is out of Israel.
:lol:

Fact is, he should be in a prison cell.

He probably hates jews like he hates blacks.

Do you think people will actually believe that?

He seems to be a man of flexible morals and a keen eye for his own interests.

A typical UN stooge in other words.

If the World Zionist Conspiracy had been able to come up with one more penny, his conclusions would have been very different.

Goldstone is Jewish, you idiot.

Goldstone is Jewish, you idiot.
:rofl:

I guess that fact was overlooked when the Hasbara Committee was planning its smear campaign.

Even if true, there were jews that helped the nazis too.

Goldstone belongs in prison, he is reponsible for the whipping of blacks, and the execution of over two dozen blacks.

Goldstone belongs in prison, he is reponsible for the whipping of blacks, and the execution of over two dozen blacks.

Let's be honest. His real "crime" - and the reason Zionists have been targeting him with their most recent campaign of lies and character assassination - was exposing Israeli atrocities.

I have seen a translation of today's "preview" in Yediot. The facts relating to the death penalty are:

1. During the nine years I was a trial judge from 1980 to 1989, I sentenced two people to death for murder without extentuating circumstances. They were murders committed gratuitously during armed robberies. In the absence of extenuating circumstances the imposition of the death sentence was mandatory. My two assessors and I could find no extenuating circumstances in those two cases.

2. While I was a judge in the Supreme Court of Appeal from 1990 to 1994, all executions were put on hold. However, automatic appeals still continued to come before the Supreme Court of appeal. We sat in panels of three and again, in the absence of extenuating circumstances, some of those appeals failed.

3. It was a difficult moral decision taking an appointment during the Apartheid era. With regard to my role in those years I would refer you to the joint public statement issues in January by former Chief. Justice Arthur Chaskalson (the first CJ appointed by President Mandela) and George Bizos, (Nelson Mandela's lawyer and close friend for over 50 years). The statement was published in full by the South African Jewish Report on about 23 January...

Judge Goldstone responds to death penalty story | The Jewish Chronicle

To be fair, Yediot's reporting doesn't find that these defendants weren't guilty, and hanging was the law of the land.

Cmike must HATE Texas... oh wait.. no arabs there so.. It's cool, Texas.

;)

The BS originated in a Yedioth Ahronoth article which has been exposed as fraudulent.

Goldstone is neither a Nazi enabler, nor does he belong in prison - his own country has found him honest and capable, with a record on apartheid that was so outstanding that Nelson Mandela appointed him to lead the investigations into crimes of the apartheid regime.

Goldstone is Jewish, a self-professed Zionist and lover of Israel. But even he could not deny the atrocities committed in Gaza.

That's the only reason the Israeli government is screaming bloody murder.

How dare anyone suggest that people like Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and the African National Congress would know more of the facts about Goldstone during the Apartheid era than scumbags like Avigdor Leiberman and Alan Dershowitz??? The very idea must be anti-Semitic.

That's the excuse that the Nazis used that they were just following orders.

It didn't work for them.

To be fair, Yediot's reporting doesn't find that these defendants weren't guilty, and hanging was the law of the land.

Cmike must HATE Texas... oh wait.. no arabs there so.. It's cool, Texas.

;)
Actually that was funny.

That's the excuse that the Nazis used that they were just following orders.

It didn't work for them.

Attempts to compare Goldstone to a Nazi are ridiculous, but part and parcel of Zionist self-righteousness.

It's the ultimate irony that Israel, which purports to be a refuge for Jewish victims of fascism, is itself a fascist state.

Israel's latest attempt to suppress dissenting views or criticism: yesterday's refusal to allow Noam Chomsky (!!!) to enter the West Bank from Jordan.

Blah blah blah.

None of you still have not changed the facts that the arab terrorist sympathizer hero Goldstone has had blacks flogged and had more than two dozen executed.

The "just following orders" execute doesn't work. That's what the nazis did during the Nuremberg Trials, and it didn't work there either.

Blah blah blah.

None of you still have not changed the facts that the arab terrorist sympathizer hero Goldstone has had blacks flogged and had more than two dozen executed.

The "just following orders" execute doesn't work. That's what the nazis did during the Nuremberg Trials, and it didn't work there either.

LOL. You’ve now called the guy a racist, a war criminal, a Nazi and a hero to terrorists -- word-for-word (but unattributed) recitations of unsubstantiated, hysterical claims from Alan Dershowitz (as prompted in an “urgent alert” from the Israeli Foreign Ministry.)

As usual, when Israel knows it can’t counter overwhelming evidence of its violations of international law and human rights, it defaults to the favorite Zio tactic of smear campaigns - hoping to fling enough dirt on the messenger so that the message will not have to be dealt with.

Too bad. Goldstone is an internationally respected jurist and all of Israel‘s screeching can‘t change that. He:

1. Was appointed by Nelson Mandela as the chairman of the South African commission that investigated crimes committed by the police and the security forces during the Apartheid regime

2. Was the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunals in former Yugoslavia

3. Was the chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunals in Rwanda

4. Was a member of the International Panel of the Commision of Inquiry into the Activities of Nazism in Argentina (CEANA), identifying Nazi war criminals who were living there

5. Was chairman of the Independent International Commission on Kosovo

6. Was appointed to the U.N. Independent Inquiry Committee to investigate the Iraq Oil for Food program

7. Is a member of the governing board of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem

At no time did Israel (or anyone else) impugn his credentials. Well, not until he dared to criticize Israel.

In fact, Goldstone is still well respected by both blacks and whites in South Africa (you know - the people who actually have first-hand knowledge of Goldstone’s record.)

Yet Israel has the shameless, self-serving chutzpah to demand that the world accept its absurd premise that South Africans (not to mention the rest of the world) must somehow be too stupid and too naïve to recognize a racist Nazi murderer in their own midst, and that it takes the likes of an Alan Dershowitz to “teach them” the truth about their own history.

Here’s the cold hard truth - South Africans who actually experienced Apartheid respect Richard Goldstone.

But they have a lot to say about Israel‘s treatment of the Palestinians, after witnessing it with their own eyes:

“When you observe from afar you know that things are bad, but you do not know how bad. Nothing can prepare you for the evil we have seen here. In a certain sense, it’s worse, worse, worse than everything we endured. The level of the apartheid, the racism and the brutality are worse than the worst period of apartheid.”

- Mondli Makhanya, Editor-in-Chief, Sunday Times of South Africa

“I’ve been very deeply distressed in my visit to the Holy Land. It reminded me so much of what happened to us black people in South Africa. I have seen the humiliation of the Palestinians at the checkpoints and roadblocks, suffering like us when young white police officers prevented us from moving about”

- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace Prize Winner

“The horrendous dehumanization of black South Africans during the erstwhile apartheid years is a Sunday picnic compared with what I saw and what is happening to the Palestinian people”

- Willie Madisha, former leader of the Congress of South African Trade Unions

Zionists aren’t fooling anyone except themselves.

Libya and Iran are now on the human rights committes of the UN.

That shows how much the UN cares about human rights.

I wish the US would withdraw all funding from the body.

Can you prove that Goldstone The Butcher didn't have blacks whipped and executed?

Libya and Iran are now on the human rights committes of the UN.

That shows how much the UN cares about human rights.

I wish the US would withdraw all funding from the body.

Can you prove that Goldstone The Butcher didn't have blacks whipped and executed?

Israel tortures and kills people. The US tortures and kills people as do too many countries in the world. The problem has always been impunity. Why would you be opposed to someone who is breaking that wall of impunity with one of the more egregious violators?

Who did Israel and the US have flogged?

The fact that he was on UN committes is another condemnation of the UN. Not surprising since Libya and Iran are on their human rights committee.

Goldstone should be in prison. And the "just following orders" defense didn't work for the nazis either.

Forum List

Back