Who is culpable for ALL of the violence?

"Demon-crats"??

And you're asking where the violence comes from?

Yeah, the irony is a mile high. Sadly most of the people making these comments are too stupid to get the irony, one of life's little quirks.

The perpetrators to the crimes are the ones responsible.
It begins and ends right there.
I would say that's fair when dealing with crazy lone shooters, but not when it comes to violent political mobs. At that point its organized.

Name one! Show us pictures of one single event where Rightists wore masks to hide their identify and performed violent acts.

Just One!
th

WRONG

The people responsible are the people committing the acts of violence and that isn't limited to the left.
Your statement holds no more water than those that blame Trump for rightwing violence.

Personal responsibility used to be a tenant of the right...
i miss it. they are letting the left draw them into their game and trying to justify it with reasons they used to laugh at.

i own my actions. no one MAKES me do anything at all.

as people try to continue to blame others for their choices, i can't help but recall a quote from long ago from someone who did live under nazi rule.

“The one thing you can’t take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of one’s freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given circumstance.”
― Viktor E. Frankl

Name one! Show us pictures of one single event where Rightists wore masks to hide their identify and performed violent acts.

Just One!
th

DimocRATs in action!
Prove they are all Democrats.

Just One!
th

DimocRATs in action!
You asked for 'Rightists'

Just One!
th

DimocRATs in action!
He didn't ask for Democrats...he asked for a picture of 'Rightists'.

Yea...and he;s talking about right wing acts of violence

Just One!
th

DimocRATs in action!
He didn't ask for Democrats...he asked for a picture of 'Rightists'.
oh, sorry..

Just One!
th

wow…that was easy.
That's what I thought!!!!

I love how the right wing is now blaming only the actors and nothing else.

Funny…whenever a muslim kiss someone, the blame is on Islam by the right wing
Funny…whenever an illegal immigrant kills, someone, they are all labeled as undesirable by the right wing
Funny…whenever a minority commits a crime, the entire race is indicted by the right wing

I love how the right wing is now blaming only the actors and nothing else.

Funny…whenever an illegal immigrant kills, someone, they are all labeled as undesirable by the right wing
Funny…whenever a minority commits a crime, the entire race is indicted by the right wing
And yet...when a rabid white, male Trump supporter sends pipe bombs through the mail...

And yet...when a rabid white, male Trump supporter sends pipe bombs through the mail...
.....nothing happens.

(Finished the sentence for you, snowflake. Not one bomb detonated. Not one person was killed. Hell, not one person even suffered a minor injury. And....a Republican administration acted swiftly to stop threat. Something you never would have seen under the MaObama regime).

Snowflake...if the history of islam had half a dozen people committing terrorist acts, you might have a point. But tens of millions of muslims either directly engage in terrorism or provide material support to it.

Their faith teaches it. It even has a term.... “jihad”. Jesus never spoke of a “holy war”. Jesus never spoke of any type of war. Jesus preached love. Islam teaches nothing but complete and total submission or destruction for not obeying.

And it’s mind-boggling that a woman would incessantly defend a faith that places women below animals in terms of respect and treatment. You should go spend one week in Afghanistan and then come back and talk to us. That is, if they don’t stone you to death for “promiscuity” first after they rape you. Because that is islam “logic”.

.....nothing happens.

(Finished the sentence for you, snowflake. Not one bomb detonated. Not one person was killed. Hell, not one person even suffered a minor injury. And....a Republican administration acted swiftly to stop threat. Something you never would have seen under the MaObama regime).
You're right...nothing happens.
You understood my obvious point.
Well done you.

Forum List

Back