• Rhubarb Pie

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Where's Hunter?

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
My wife and I had the honor of attending one in West Salem, Wisconsin this afternoon. West Salem is a short drive from La Cross, and about an hour from where we live. We parked at a location where they had shuttle buses to take us to the rally.

After waiting in the crowd-control fences for a half hour, they opened the gate. Temperatures were taken of everyone who passed through the gate, and every attendee had to empty their pockets to pass through the metal detectors. That's where I screwed up. :auiqs.jpg:

I had left my concealed carry, the two spare magazines, and the pepper spray back in the car, but I hadn't thought of the two concealed knives I was carrying. One was a pretty well-used Gerber spring-assisted tactical knife I carry in my pocket, the other was a wide flat folder that fit in my wallet.

When I approached the metal detectors, I saw that they were being manned by Secret Service and TSA agents. I removed both knives and plopped them down on the table, knowing that I'd never see them again. Oh well. The Gerber runs about $150 on Ebay, but I only gave $5.00 for it at a garage sale. The other knife was on sale at Walmart, so no loss. The Bic cigarette lighter went in the shit-can too. The SS agent at the table eyed my key chain suspiciously, as it had a small combination pocket knife, screwdrivers, and scissors. But he couldn't figure out how to open it, so he handed it back and waved me through.

The rally was being held in a race car speedway. It filled up as it got dark, and the temperature started dropping. I think it got down to 36 degrees, but they had warming tents. Anyway, the rally was pretty good, not having been to one before. The crowd was large and enthusiastic. The only problem was that most of the crowd was behind the President, and a smaller fenced-off crowd was in front of him.

"WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) — President Donald Trump stirred the emotions of an enthusiastic crowd in the thousands at the La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway Tuesday by listing what he said are his accomplishments and reasons he said he deserves reelection."

Trump tells West Salem crowd: Choose between Trump boom, Biden lockdown

trump rally0.jpg

trump rally1.jpg

trump rally1a.jpg

trump rally1b.jpg

trump rally2.jpg

yeah

but i wish i was there when he said this line: "i'm working my ass off here!"

What's nice about Trump is he has many tangible accomplishments and wins on his side, and ours. He doesn't have to dig deep in his pockets for meaningless political jargon, nor does he need to sell-out blacks & patronize them.

. . . I am just amazed by these things.

You would think, with all the TDS rage we see on this site, and with the rage we see on TEE VEE, there would be more folks making attempts on his life.

I've never been in the military, I've only watched movies and TEE VEE shows, but it seems to me, events like these seem like perfect opportunities. . . . I just don't understand where there are not more attempts on him.

I will say one thing, the job does seem to be aging him, he looked a lot younger four years ago.

Too many TDS inflicted assholes before I'd let our children attend one

You mean like the one who posted right below you? :laughing0301:

I don't think any of the aholes showed up but if they had, they would have needed to be protected by these guys and girls. The place was crawling with law-enforcement agents from every agency you can imagine. The Secret Service also had two snipers stationed on the roof of one of the buildings.

trump rally3.jpg

trump rally4.jpg

trump rally5.jpg

I went to one in AZ and had a blasts...some of us gathered at a Phoenix sports bar afterwards and I made lifelong friends....

You would think, with all the TDS rage we see on this site, and with the rage we see on TEE VEE, there would be more folks making attempts on his life.

I've never been in the military, I've only watched movies and TEE VEE shows, but it seems to me, events like these seem like perfect opportunities. . . . I just don't understand where there are not more attempts on him.

I will say one thing, the job does seem to be aging him, he looked a lot younger four years ago.

Dollars to donuts that fat ass needed to toss those dookie stained undies directly after getting off the stage.

Not even streaks, homeboy wet his pants w/fear.

Here was the relatively small crowd of protest retards after the rally back in April 2016. Sorry for the vertical and unsteadiness.

Video upload on this site ain't working. Trying low bit version.

Last edited:

Dollars to donuts that fat ass needed to toss those dookie stained undies directly after getting off the stage.

Not even streaks, homeboy wet his pants w/fear.

meh.

I'd have to say I disagree.

It looked to me like they had to restrain him from trying to beating that punk's ass. . . probably a good thing too. I am pretty sure a twenty something could lick a seventy-year old. Like most politicians, his sense of self is WAY out of proportion to what it should be.

Forum List

Back